Soldiers quarters are cramped with four soldiers to a room, a secure footlocker and little privacy. Officer's and Jedi quarters are a bit more spacious with two to a room, but privacy is still at a premium.

[Day 0 - LN] Preparation

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 8:39 am

Niall had turned in early. He'd managed to get a little bit of sleep. He'd shaved and showered before turning in. It was time to get ready.

The lights were on, and Cole was already up. Niall put on his gear with practiced efficiency, checking each piece before securing it. Stimpacks. Grenades. Blaster... he sighed, holding it. It had been a while since he'd fired it in anything besides practice.

He paused, turning it thoughtfully in his hands.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Re: [Day 0 - LN] Preparation

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 8:40 am

The door gives them notice that they have a visitor, a droid.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 8:43 am

Frowning, Niall rose. He carefully made sure the safety was engaged on his blaster before crossing to the door.

His expression was politely neutral as he pressed the door control, causing the door to slide open.
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 8:47 am

The droid was about waist high and rolled forward and beeped and booped brightly, "Greetings/Captain Organa = Message - SIS - T7-E2 = Delivery."
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 am

Niall's lips twisted. "Greetings, T7. And I see." The lips pursed thoughtfully. "Thank you. I suppose I'd better see it, hadn't I?"

He stepped aside to allow the droid in. A message from SIS wasn't for the open hallway, after all.
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:04 am

The droid wheeled into the room and beeped, "Captain = Hero//Thanks." Once inside and the door closed it created a holo image of a familiar agent. She smiled briefly and then got to business, "Captain, I hope I have not caught you at a bad time, I have an urgent request."

Agent Wren Yuris.jpg
Agent Wren Yuris.jpg (9.83 KiB) Viewed 11079 times

"I need someone I can trust and you're about as good as I got," Agent Wren joked lightly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 am

The editorializing from the droid got a brief chuckle from Niall. He admired the spirit of these little droids.

Seeing the familiar face, a real smile found its way to Niall's face. "Agent. I'll settle for being second best." He inclined his head. "What can I do for you? I'll help however I can, of course."
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:28 am

“That’s what I like about you Niall, always ready to leap into the fire. Hopefully this won’t be as dangerous. I know you got some hard fighting ahead of you, Mandalorians have been returning to form at an astonishing rate.”

“I don’t envy you, but this is a different matter. When you get planet side we are going to need to work with the Resistance but and I have something they could use but I need your help first. The Mandalorians maintain a list of co-conspirators; if we can get that data we can go a long way to helping the Resistance.”

“That’s where you come in,” her blue and white holo-image mused.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 9:48 am

Niall's eyebrows went up. "Co-conspirators? Really? That does sound like something the Resistance would like to get a look at. And I view helping them as imperative to the success of the mission."

He nodded encouragingly. "It sounds as though you have something in mind."
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:54 am

“I do, a Mandalorian listening post should have access to their secure lines and from there the data. I figure you put together a team, hit the listening post quick and hard, get in and out send us the data for a once over and then once we get the okay you get it to the Resistance,” she said casually popping a fried snack in her mouth.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 am

Niall nodded. "Certainly. Send me the parameters, and I'll assemble a team. A few names come to mind already." His eyes briefly narrowed as he considered. "There's Vera's squad, of course, but I have some other ideas for personnel. Depending on what's required, of course."
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:12 am

“Roger that, Niall, T7 will be your liaison. He is a fully qualified intelligence droid,” she said proudly.

T7-E2 beeped in agreement and added, “T7-E2 = special agent//Captain = partner! Fight + Crime = Peace.”

“Try not to get yourself killed, captain and I will get you the details,” she said nodding.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 10:17 am

"Very good." Niall nodded, his lips quirking. "It will be a pleasure to work with you, T7. And I quite agree with the sentiment."

His lips quirked again as he returned his attention to the projected image. "I shall do my best. Will you be on-planet?"
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 am

“No, back on Coruscant buddy, about as far from Mandalorians as I can get. Besides I don’t travel military, you folks know how to win wars but fall real short on the amenities,” she mused.
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Niall chuckled softly. "I can't deny that. Well then. Perhaps next time I'm on Coruscant you can buy me a drink. No doubt it will be better than what I'm having here."
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 8:08 pm

“I’ll hold you to that, Niall,” she replied and then finished with, “May the Force be with you.” The holo image ended.

T7 did a spin of excitement and then beeped, “Captain + T7 = Good! T7-E2//Ready. Mandalorians = Losers.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Niall's lips quirked, which was as close to a smile as he usually got except for close friends. "Glad to hear it, T7. We'll be dropping soon. I've got to get ready myself."

He slid his pistol into its holster, adjusting it across his body. "We have some Mandalorians on our side, you know. My Lieutenant and XO are both Mandalorians. Perhaps you'll have the chance to meet them soon."
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 8:39 pm

T7 beeped and booped a reply, “Captain = good guy//Mandalorians = fighters. T7//Trust. T7 = Ready!”
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Niall sighed cheerfully. "That's certainly true. Vera's tough. She's saved my life before. And she's a good person, although I'm not sure she'd be pleased to hear me say it."

He pulled his uniform shirt over his undershirt. The armored officer's jacket would go over it, but not yet. "I'll be ready, too. See you on the ground?" He'd open the door for the droid if he was ready to go.
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm

T7-E2 spun again and then exited beeping at the Captain, "Rest = Good//T7 Work//Bye!"
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed May 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Sabine noticed the droid wheeling away. She glanced at it, but didn't pay it further thought. Her boots clanked on the ground as she stood before the door of her new CO. She hesitated for a second.... it was night, but they would be touching down soon enough. I hope I'm not the one waking him up.

She beeped at the door, but remained otherwise silent.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 9:56 pm

"Goodbye, T7. Thank you." Niall said, shutting the door behind the droid. There was still more gear to check, after all.

He would not be permitted to get very far, though, as he heard the door chime again. With a sigh, he rose, crossing once more to the door. Again, he assumed a polite expression as he pressed the door controls, causing the door to slide open with a hiss (but not a snap).
Niall Organa

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

As the door opened, Sabine snapped into a salute, hand raised to her forehead. "Sir, Captain Organa sir. Sergeant Sabine Kryze, reporting for duty." She extended a datapad. "I have been assigned to your command." She glanced around at the room, then her eyes flickered back to the Captain. " Apologies for the late response, but I have been busy with preparation." Her armor was sparkling and freshly painted and obviously Manddalorian, her helmet under her right arm.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Wed May 30, 2018 10:05 pm

Niall's lips quirked. "Ah. Sergeant." He returned her salute crisply. "I was just talking about you. Please, come in." He stepped to the side, allowing her into the room, even as he accepted the datapad.

His grey eyes flickered, noting the little details of her uniform, giving her an approving nod. "It's no problem. I've had a lot to do, myself. Some things never change." Niall frowned down thoughtfully at the datapad, studying the data. "Although I have been looking forward to meeting you. And working with you." He glanced up. "Tell me a little about yourself, if you would."
Niall Organa

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed May 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Sabine glanced around at the empty room. "To whom, if I may ask Captain?" Her voice was a bit wary as she spoke. She broke a brief, professional smile. "I am looking forward to it as well Captain."

She still stood at attention as she spoke. "Four years in the Republic army, but I have been in battlefields all my life. Trained in close and ranged combat. I am not too experienced with leadership positions though. This is my first one." She lowered her left hand next to her body. "As you can guess, I am Mandalorian. Well, raised as one. Sort of. Never been part of a clan, but my father was Mandalorian. Apparently same clan as our opponents."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics