The Mess Hall is a large open area with rows of tables and good selection of food from the Republic, though the options favor what you would find on the Core Worlds.

Re: Day 0 EN: Jedi-ing things up

Postby Vain Taskar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Vain chuckled and said, “Well I appreciate the honesty. Hopefully I will be able to get some candid photos of you both during the campaign. I like capturing people in their element doing what they do best.”
Freelance Journalist | Handsome | Knows a Guy | Relaxed | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 am

Tethys nods in agreement with Baesal's answer, raising her eyebrows approvingly.

"Just stay safe while you're at it, Mr. Taskar. Civilian casualties are always a risk where Mandalorians are involved," she cautions, though she guesses the warning isn't particularly likely to dissuade this man from taking risks.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Vain Taskar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:06 am

“Taking risks is part of the gig, the best shots won’t be behind the lines… but I appreciate the sentiment, master Jedi. If I get into trouble just rescue me, I am told I make a great damsel in distress,” he said laughing.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:23 am

''Really?'' she said with the hint of a laugh

''Who told you that? I am curious''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Vain Taskar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:27 am

Vain chuckled and said, “A gentleman does not kiss and tell, that would be rude.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:46 am

"Kissing and hinting is not a problem, though, it appears," Tethys puts in, lips twitching with amusement. "On balance I'd rather spend my time rescuing the locals who asked for help in the first place, so try not to make too much extra work, please."
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Vain Taskar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:52 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"Kissing and hinting is not a problem, though, it appears," Tethys puts in, lips twitching with amusement. "On balance I'd rather spend my time rescuing the locals who asked for help in the first place, so try not to make too much extra work, please."

"Not at all master Jedi," he said with a playful wink and then got back to cleaning his lenses.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:53 am

Baesal gives a vigorous nod

''I can bet my left arm it was Captain Alderaan...yup, totes him, I am sure.''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:15 am

"Captain... Alderaan?" Tethys gives Baesal a quizzical look.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:50 pm

''That's the name of a guy I met on Nar Shaddaa: he's a republic officer and any girls seems to consider him as an heartthrob'' she explained
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 pm

"That can't be his real name," Tethys says with a bubble of laughter in her voice.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:24 am

''No...but it might as well be'' the togruta chuckled ''If anyone saved a damsel in distress, that's him''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:00 am

"He sounds like a good person to know," she says, lips still quirking. "What name does he actually have on his IDs?"
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:05 am

''Nial Organa if I recall'' Baes turned to wink at Vain ''Your secret is safe''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:08 am

"Organa, hm? All right, the name makes some sense, then." Tethys still looks amused. "That is a name for a rescuer out of a romance holo."
Tethys Carrack

Previous
Forum Statistics