OOC General Chat

Re: Asteroids planning

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:54 am

please tell me when I should try to repair the ship
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:02 am

probably some time towards the end of the round should be fine, i'd prefer the next 2 slots to be used to bring people into the same range band then some mando stuff then other things
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:07 am

Jax Dolross wrote:preferably the fly maneuver so you can get to close of the enemy fighter that just shot Midnight

That might work too. LOL
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 am

I mean you could also torpedo it but I think those are best saved for the hauler
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:35 am

I think I need to cultivate as many boosts as possible before a firing solution, given my massive ggg gunnery roll.
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:36 am

Alternatively you and chase could fly forward shoot your torpedoes at the hauler since they are range short and evasive maneuver since you will likely draw a lot of fire

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:38 am

Garth Wayne wrote:I think I need to cultivate as many boosts as possible before a firing solution, given my massive ggg gunnery roll.

Fair they do have guided as a safety net and your roll would be 1 red (because dapper flip) and a set back vs 3g possibly 1y2g if you flip for it.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:03 am

Well the midnight is over threshold on hull trauma at 26/25 so until Baes can repair some points we are out of this fight.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:04 am

That was fast....
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:11 am

I when you're the only target in range......linked damage 6 lasers do a lot of damage

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:27 am

tell me when to act
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:14 am

Ok, prepping to dakka-dakka.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:51 pm

3 threat to make him jam the gun or run out of ammo is an option?
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Yeah we need to do something cause midnight pretty much has to bug out Garth is down I think? I don't think he has enough system strain left to snap roll 3 times but I could be wrong. So things aren't looking great.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Adjusted it, only two hits for Garth, Chase clarified her meaning.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:57 pm

<3 Much love DD

We could just make it easier to hit him, or try to be a bit more creative with the spending.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Don't forget, we are in an asteroid field. We can use threat and despair and such for things of that nature. Table is on pg. 78 Stay On Target.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:03 pm

Durasay Mixo wrote:Don't forget, we are in an asteroid field. We can use threat and despair and such for things of that nature. Table is on pg. 78 Stay On Target.

Yeah. I don't have that one, but my group used it for a few sessions. I think for that three threat, we forced someone to break off?
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 pm

Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Nudimsu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Durasay Mixo wrote:Don't forget, we are in an asteroid field. We can use threat and despair and such for things of that nature. Table is on pg. 78 Stay On Target.

Yeah. I don't have that one, but my group used it for a few sessions. I think for that three threat, we forced someone to break off?

Here you go.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack
Nudimsu

Postby Nudimsu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Double post for a reason.

Should I go first to get the Turtle closer? We don't have our Mechanic on board, so would like to go pew as much as possible before our system strain runs out.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack
Nudimsu

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 pm

I mean, you're in range still, but I think sniper shot plus prepare prevent Oddyn from aiming. What is the range for the fighters, short? You can probably pew them from there with Sniper Shot with the rest of the ship weapons
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:58 pm

or do peeps mind if midnight goes first to get out of there? we are useless and at like +50 crit now if they decide to shoot us

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 am

At this point, someone needs to go. I am fine with the Midnight bugging out first.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Chase » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:24 am

I support plan Waning Midnight
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics