OOC General Chat

Re: GM Questions

Postby Azura Mora » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:43 pm

I don't know if duty points have been updated yet - if they haven't, could they? I know my group is really close to ranking up on duty so wanted to see if I could pick things up before combats happened
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Can the setback in Hungry like a tu'kata be eliminated via gear like a thermal cloak?
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:23 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Can the setback in Hungry like a tu'kata be eliminated via gear like a thermal cloak?

Yes.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 am

People are only rolling one round at a time for the Defiant Nexu Support mission. Is that how it's supposed to be? Or can we make all our rolls at once? Or should we make all our rolls at once?
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:19 am

Oh, no, you guys can go all out.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:19 am

If you started the game with a lightsaber as a new character, do you get 1 free mod on the crystal because it's assumed you built it?
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:40 am

Azura Mora wrote:I don't know if duty points have been updated yet - if they haven't, could they? I know my group is really close to ranking up on duty so wanted to see if I could pick things up before combats happened

Duty is only done at the end of the session.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:47 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:
Azura Mora wrote:I don't know if duty points have been updated yet - if they haven't, could they? I know my group is really close to ranking up on duty so wanted to see if I could pick things up before combats happened

Duty is only done at the end of the session.

Pretty sure that's not the case--my group ranked up in the middle of last session.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:51 am

Well, that’s only slightly contradictory.

Subject: GM Questions

Dapper Dog wrote:When they are completed update your Duty thread, and I will adjust the calculations at the start of the last day of the session.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:17 am

I guess we can't spend at Jo's if we don't have that amount of Duty yet?
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:42 am

You can always use credits, but yes, if you don't have the Duty you can't bank on future Duty gains.
Dapper Dog

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:28 pm

Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:33 pm

If you want to Negociate to try to get a better price, what would the standard difficulty be? Average?
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Question if I get engaged with someone my ally is also engaged with do I still take the upgraded difficulty penalty for shooting at a target engaged with an ally or is that negated because I am also engaged with them?
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Hacha Tsuko wrote:If you want to Negociate to try to get a better price, what would the standard difficulty be? Average?

Average usually, though ping a GM first.
Jax Dolross wrote:Question if I get engaged with someone my ally is also engaged with do I still take the upgraded difficulty penalty for shooting at a target engaged with an ally or is that negated because I am also engaged with them?

The difficulty is increased when engaged and shooting, +1 for Light, +2 for Heavy, and cannot use Gunnery at Engaged.
Dapper Dog

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Pinged here
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:31 am

Should likely ask about stipend again, though being we picked the swamp level we might not get one.

Also, duty earned is added end of day. Correct?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Aran Enfas » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Do I have to pay a 1.x modifier on buying a new leg, or will the strike force sell me one at cost?
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Aran Enfas wrote:Do I have to pay a 1.x modifier on buying a new leg, or will the strike force sell me one at cost?

You can spend 5 duty to get a new basic leg.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Should likely ask about stipend again, though being we picked the swamp level we might not get one.

Also, duty earned is added end of day. Correct?

Yes I will try and review Duty today and update it. If there are Contributions they will happen at the end of the day.
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:28 pm

Can a target be affected by burn multiple times from different sources?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:30 pm

As long as they are separate sources, I suppose so.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:12 am

What will happen with Hurn if the Event is not done?

Is that particular storyline then gone for the rest of the game?
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics