OOC General Chat

Where to start

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:42 pm

I don't think I have full approval yet, but I am trying to figure out how to get into the action as a new player.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: Where to start

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:44 pm

That would depend on your characters design - what does your character do well?
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Welcome!

One place to start is to have a look at the open/pop-up threads here. These threads are a great way to get to know people and have a conversation. They’re open invitation, so you can just jump in and introduce yourself.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Azura Mora wrote:That would depend on your characters design - what does your character do well?

I'm going for a Technician/Modder. So a big pile of INT based skills, tossed in with some Gunnery to not be a complete slouch in combat as well
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:41 pm

Baesal currently has 2 thread in the hangars were she works on stuff. Feel free to hop in once your are a real person!
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:33 am

Sorry for the delay. Please feel free to make threads, contact people, make requests if you need help acclimating to the game/character/whatever :)
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:35 am

Get an avatar, set up your signature and then look for interesting open threads.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:00 am

Cole is talking to his goats MM, you can come keep me company before people start thinking I'm losing my mind!
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=486
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Forum Statistics