OOC General Chat

Re: Sacrifice in the Sands Event Discussion

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:26 am

We did all the crashing and the first slot's rolls, I think (medic, seeking, covering). Then Baesal did Perception, which I assumed was the next slot... fine to do whichever, just wanted to be properly aligned.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:28 am

/salute I think you guys got enough triumphs to muddle a way to victory.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 am

Since it was in the same event I posted in the same thread but we could also make rp threads.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:36 am

Yes to RP thread(s)! Also wasn't sure if that should happen in the event thread, or elsewhere.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:38 am

I look forward to reading the Padawan Adventures. :D
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 am

Let's make the rolls then make the RP threads
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:11 am

Good news for dapper, I failed a roll (even with the free upgrade). Everyone make average combat checks!
Aran Enfas

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:42 am

Didn't you get 2 boosts from Ashla?
Baesal Zyn

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:34 am

I think we can make the rp threads for LM and EA now ^^
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:21 pm

Baesal Zyn wrote:Didn't you get 2 boosts from Ashla?

You're right! Don't roll tired, kids. We handled it, though!
Aran Enfas

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:28 pm

I made an RP thread:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=642

Dapper, I'd love to hear from our buddy, but feel free but not obligated to chime in as the VIP? He can be resting off his wounds.

Edit: also, I think absent getting destiny flipped, we got home safe?
Aran Enfas

Previous
Forum Statistics