OOC General Chat

Re: Sacrifice in the Sands Event Discussion

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Z, remember that a jedi with Seek bypasses the pathfinding rolls. They just need to Seek successfully one time and the group knows the way. So there's a lot of action economy in bringing the right kind of Jedi (edit: or other Force Sensitive!).
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Do we have a jedi with seek? I hadn't seen one stand up.

Either way, I'll probably bow out unless needed.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:01 am

I have it with FR 2. It needs 2 light though
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:09 am

A seeker could get it on the second try and still be more efficient than a tracker? Maybe?
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:11 am

The only thing a tracker has as a benefit is the chance of multiple movement in one round. Or at least I think so.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:53 am

Ashla has Brawn of one and no Resilience. That check will wreck her hard. Also, no armor. I'll do it if needed, but between the fact I'll be getting wrecked in the crash and I was just in a limited event in D3, I'll let Cole or Rekera (or any other healer) have a shot at if they wish.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:19 am

I'm already in a thread EA, so I'm out.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:24 am

Paging Dr. Rekara? :lol:

Though a Mon Calamari would presumably be terribly uncomfortable in the desert, they do start with Brawn 2...
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:35 am

I will give this another 12 hours before I send in the Redshirts.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:09 am

Hamelin is absolutely terrible for this. So I'll help out in the other event. Good luck guys!
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:15 pm

any new about Rekara?

Anyway I'll need to go to work soon so I can bow down of the event if it makes it easier for the people.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:24 pm

i think you are one of the better choice since you have seek baes.

who are the interested parties now?

Aran: cunning
Baes: seek
V1: stealth/droid
Galen: all around

Jax is out, and Rav is in a EE thing

so I think a group can be made out of that.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 pm

But it is for naught if we don't have a healer for the ViP
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Just tell him to walk it off or someone get lucky with Medicine...
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Choose the one with the highest Intellect, upgrade with Destiny and pray to Orokos?

People can assist eachother?
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Drugs help everyone!
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Wait...can the ViP just be carried around instead of healed? Veeone could do that...he is a medical droid after all!
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 pm

I was also trying to puzzle out how helpful/necessary healing the VIP was. If we don't, we upgrade all checks, to do so, we have to get crazy lucky on a medicine check?

(Zanebry, if you want to take the cunning slot, I would not feel hard done by! I think we're roughly equivalent here)
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

How much time do we have left before we decide?
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 pm

6ish hours from now
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm

We need to decide soon then
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:16 pm

I give Zanebry right of first refusal on being The Cunning One, so if he doesn't dibs it before the deadline I'll be on track covering and/or water finding duty.
Aran Enfas

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Aran, Z already has at least one afternoon thread, so I don’t think he’s volunteering. I’d say go for it if you want the Cunning slot? With Baes for Seek plus ??? for #3?

If you can handle a Hard check with Skullduggery and Baes can Seek, and nothing else incredibly untoward happens, you’ve got the essentials covered to make it back in three slots.

It would be neat if Veeone could just carry the guy with his huge encumbrance threshold, though!

Regardless, it’s only a little more than an hour out from the 12-hour deadline based on the time stamps. So... go team! Get in there! :mrgreen:
Tethys Carrack

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 pm

"Better to jump in now than to not have jumped at all!"

- Wise words of Lyseil Panteer
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 pm

I'm goin' in.
Aran Enfas

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics