OOC General Chat

Re: Operation Defiant Nexu Plotting

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:10 am

I cannot stun, but with 3 advantages the axe is gone! Also unlikely to drop the girl if she tries to take the hit.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:12 am

I wouldn't mind getting rid of the axe
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:32 am

Do the shooty people have stun? Or stun grenades? If she's injured with non-stun stuff it's a bit of a Trust hit... and I imagine she's squishy.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:46 am

New round for the retinue. Anybody may go *nodnod*
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:02 am

Nekoinu considering making the bonus from Support Team make the sniper have slow firing instead of adding another member. 5 people is lots! Or could just make it have to be a redshirt or other NPC.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:01 am

i'm sure everyone will be fine with whatever you decide.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Tra Kize » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:26 am

Updated Support Group tracking for Garth.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:28 am

Stabbed Aran down. More players are up!
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:19 am

Are we sure that it's not Aran's shades that are maimed?
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:00 am

Jax - if you can stim someone who is not too far gone on wounds (Aran?) without losing your shot for the turn, we might need it! Me and you are the only ones left standing.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Oh the turrets come online next round...might need to grenade that!

So Jax are you able to:
Grenade the turrets to hell
heal someone (Galen has acted, so Aran?)

If you can then Aran could act before round ends.

I don't know if anyone is left to act on the Nekoinus side - there is two at the bottom but 2 are dead I tink
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:26 pm

So I'm at long from you guys so I need both my maneuvers to get to the same range band as you. Then I can trade down an action to stim someone or I can shoot someone. But that puts me into place so next turn I can move to short and grenade the turrets. So I can either move and stim or move and shoot.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:So I'm at long from you guys so I need both my maneuvers to get to the same range band as you. Then I can trade down an action to stim someone or I can shoot someone. But that puts me into place so next turn I can move to short and grenade the turrets. So I can either move and stim or move and shoot.

Blow up the turrets then - that's more important
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:37 pm

I think you misunderstand I move either way, the difference is do I stim someone up or shoot someone?

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Turrets go online at the end of this round - they need to be dealt with. The sniper should be disabled for a round (hopefully). We can't really lose a round of shooting/grenading, so it's either grenade/shoot someone that hasn't acted yet (not sure there is anyone? Think last ones are downed) or the turrets
Azura Mora

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 pm

I don't think you can stim, because you can't have more than 2 maneuvers no how (also a problem for drawing a grenade). So, charge and shoot?
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Really depends on how many of the remaining people in init are standing or not. If none are, turrets are the way to go for sure...might be the way regardless!

Also leaving advantage to boost me for my mega-important attack is also welcome :D
Azura Mora

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Is reloading a spare reload a whole turn? Or maneuver+maneuver? (leaving an action to shoot). We might wanna say "flip a destiny for him to have forgotten his reloads today [if he would otherwise have them]" if we can. I guess he might have a sidearm, but that's 1 less enemy, practically speaking
Aran Enfas

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Should be a pair of maneuvers.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Destiny for no reloads is fair to me.
Nekoinu

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:36 am

Nekoinu changed it from one additional participant to giving the Sniper slowfiring.

If you want to join and rolled in the support thread, you can feel free to delete your post so you can qualify.
Nekoinu

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:41 am

Nekoinu

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:02 am

Dogpile that Eralynn!
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:05 am

Sees like the best option...

Though after this I think we are going to need to reevaluate how crits are treated again. we're simply going to lose every combat because crits take way too long to heal. all our fighters better fighters are going to end up going into combat with 3+ on them.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:11 am

Should’ve killed the civilians.

I’m still game for the fight. But I think we’re in some serious doo doo.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics