This is for those traveling on their own ships with the Strike Force.

Re: [Day 0 Mid Night] The ritual Pt 1

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:19 am

“Anger is a strength, you don’t survive a war with niceties it’s going to take blood and rage to survive,” he said looking at the woman.

Draagh looked back at Jax and added, “My apologies if I said something untoward.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 2:20 am

Azura rolled her eyes. She didn't know what they were whispering, but she was the base subject so...

"Want me to leave so you can gossip about me more you bunch of old ladies?" There was a bit of bite to her tone, although she tried to keep it teasing.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:26 am

"see this is what i'm talking about Azura a couple of whispered words and you're already on the attack, don't think I don't know what that tone is young lady." He'd been around her enough the past few years to read her pretty well.

He looked back to Draagh "No nothing untoward just a friendly notice, I know it may not look it but she is definitely the muscle of our little enterprise here, I'm more of a front man as for a brain? well I don't know if i'd say we have one between the two of us." he let out a disarming laugh though if one was skilled at reading faces some calculating lay behind his eyes Jax may not be the smartest but he liked to keep people underestimating them and self deprecating humor was a good tool for that.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:33 am

“I apologize madam, I was not trying to indulge any intrigue, simply stating to your partner that you seem a vital asset to your operation,” he said calmly.

“I hope my apology suffices.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 2:35 am

"Hmph. I forgive you I suppose" Azura turned round, pointing at Draagh "you I forgive. You?" She motioned at Jax "I don't" she pouted "I'm gonna get a drink. Who wants something?"

It may feel like a trick question...
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:38 am

Jax shrugged she would get over it "You were nice enough to get me a water already, I wouldn't dream of taking advantage of your generosity any more." his tone was polite enough but to someone who knew him it would read with a little sarcasm and the small smile he wore while he said it would make that even more evident.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:52 am

“I am fine, thank you,” he replied succinctly and continued his exercise.
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 2:56 am

"Fine" Azura nodded, striding past them to go get something to drink and calm down a little.

/brief exit!
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 3:02 am

Jax shook his head and continued to work out "That girl is gonna get herself in trouble one of these days." he said as he focused on his run reaching his peak at a fast running pace trying to push himself a bit.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 am

Draagh nodded and then said, “Isn’t that why you partnered with her, for her ability to get into and out of trouble?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 3:50 am

Jax thought for a moment, this guy didn't need their whole life story and likely enough didn't care. "I suppose that's true enough but the real skill is knowing when to get in trouble. She has a lot of growing to do there but you're right her talent for getting out of it is quite useful."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 3:54 am

“Sounds like a reliable partner then, I have seen little to counter that sentiment,” he responded in agreement.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 4:07 am

Jax nodded "you're right." He started his cool down his breath coming just a little fast a good sweat causing some light to shine off his body. "So how long have you been in this line of work?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 5:33 am

Draagh chuckled lightly as he finished another set and then sat up and said, “Long time, before this I was a soldier, but I have been fighting all my life. If you are not born to a good family then you don’t have much to look forward to then being in the military. Spilled blood on dozens of worlds, till I mustered out.”

“Surprise, don’t have much a skill set but soldiering, so here I am. Pay is good, and you meet interesting people along the way.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 6:14 am

hm So merc, bounty hunter or assassin most likely. Hope it's one of the first two, though I suppose as long as he behaves it doesn't matter much what he does once he's off the ship. Jax thought to himself as he caught his breath and wiped some sweat off his face grabbing a swig of water he inclined the bottle towards the imperial by way of offering.

"So a soldier huh? Could have figured that I suppose, how long ago did you serve? I myself used to fly starfighters for a few years for the Republic, but you strike me more as a boots on the ground guy."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 am

"I can fly, but I am not much of a pilot, like you said I prefer my boots on the ground. Republic Navy?" he asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 6:32 am

"I fifured as much, you're too polite to be a pilot." Jax said with a chuckle "Yeah Republic Navy for about 5 years, some of the best and worst years of my life spent there. I can handle a blaster rifle if I need to but I'm at home in a cockpit." He looked around a bit "She doesn't move like a fighter but she can take a hit and keep chugging on."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 6:43 am

“Solid ship, solid crew, all one can ask for,” he said in response.

“Politeness is a virtue my mother would say.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 6:59 am

"I've done alright for myself and your mother is right just gives you away, you're just not cocky enough to be a pilot. In all my years I've never met a pilot that didn't think they were the best at something and it never took them long to let everyone know."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 7:14 am

“I guess I prefer quiet confidence, and in my experience there is always someone better, faster, or luckier,” he replied coolly.

“I just do what I can till I can’t.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 8:13 am

Jax nodded "smart way to play it." he said as he grabbed a a pair of small weights and started doing some curls preferring low weight, high rep exercises to increase his endurance.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 10:02 pm

Jax finished up his workout and cleaned up after himself he looked at their passenger "Well I'm all worked out for the night the gym is yours for use just ask that you put things back where you find them. Thanks for chatting and good luck when we reach the surface, hopefully we are on the same side of things and if not hopefully I don't see you again." he gave the imperial a smile as he headed off to go get himself a drink.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 10:11 pm

"Best of luck to you and yours," he said calmly.
Dapper Dog

Previous
Forum Statistics