This is for those traveling on their own ships with the Strike Force.

[Day 0 Mid Night] The ritual Pt 1

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 am

Jax was in the gym on the ship, it was on the smaller side but was equipped well enough. He was going through his nightly regimen, currently on his push ups he used this time to clear his thoughts. He tried to get lost in the repetition just focusing on his form and counting, tonight he tried a little harder. His mind raced, this would be the first time he had been in an active war zone for almost a decade. He wasn't sure how well he would handle it but he was asked to come and he couldn't turn down the offer he was given. He began grunting with effort the sweat beading on his forehead and beginning to drip onto the mat below him.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [Day 0 Mid Night] The ritual Pt 1

Postby Azura Mora » Wed May 30, 2018 10:46 am

A short while later he would notice someone walking over...and placing a bottle of water down next to him. Azura then walked over and sat in a nearby seat.

"I'm not carrying you out of here if you work until collapse, so drink" she crossed her arms. She hadn't dressed for bed quite yet, so she still was wearing her tight black tank top and pants.

"I've come in here plenty of times and you've not been this worked up, what's going on? Has our guest been annoying you? Do I need to throw him out?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 10:55 am

Jax hopped up and grabbed the water taking a swig he was dressed for his activity, wearing a tight white tank top and rather loose shorts and comfortable shoes. He wiped some sweat from his brow and took a step to the multipurpose apparatus and set it up for pull ups. He started the exercise his muscles visibly working as he did his abs flexed and chest rippling as he pulled himself up.

His voice came out only slightly strained as he talked while working "War zone, not my favorite place, bad memories." he was usually much more talkative with Zury (though he rarely calls her that out loud) but his tone conveyed worry though he masked most of it.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed May 30, 2018 11:48 am

Azura rolled her eyes. "Yeah, point me to one person that calls a war zone their favorite place and I'll point out a moron to you. It must be pretty bad for you to work yourself this hard. Hell, if I hadn't brought you a drink I'd be flying this baby into land!"

She stood up, moving over to sit closer to the man.

"Wanna talk about it?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 4:15 pm

For a moment he didn't say anything, just kept doing pull up after pull up. After a few moments he stopped and flopped down next to her. He shook his head "nah, I'll be alright. No need to talk about it." He says and gives the girl a seated half hug "but thanks for the offer Zury." He said with a small grin.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Draahg-small.jpg
Draahg-small.jpg (20.13 KiB) Viewed 10171 times

One would think night time… well standard galactic night would be the time for sleep but life on a ship as a passenger was a bit more fluid and Draahg was tired of sleeping. It had been a long journey and it was finally coming to an end, tie up some loose ends… hopefully violently.

It was fortuitous that he found a crew of professionals that respected his privacy, not that he needed it. More so that one was trying to hide something… well they both were he was sure but one had something that piqued his interest. If he had more freedom he might pursue it but for now he just left unmarked for another time.

He paused in the doorway holding a cup of kaff, it seemed rude to interrupt an intimate moment. He finally broke the silence of the moment with an Imperial inflected, “Good morning.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Wed May 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:For a moment he didn't say anything, just kept doing pull up after pull up. After a few moments he stopped and flopped down next to her. He shook his head "nah, I'll be alright. No need to talk about it." He says and gives the girl a seated half hug "but thanks for the offer Zury." He said with a small grin.

"Ugh, you're getting sweat all over me!" She bopped him on the head, before briefly returning the hug "and yeah ok. Just giving you the option before we land and you have some kind of drama."

Then suddenly the invited guest was at the door. Azura pulled back, muttering "and don't call me that" before turning to looking at the man. She still didn't know how to feel about him; he kept to himself which made her extremely suspicious of him.

"Is it morning? Still looks like night out" she replied
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Jax chuckled just a little to himself and then saw their passenger he rose and nodded to the man "Morning to you as well, hope the guest quarters are to your liking." He said his own force affected slightly by the coruscanti accent.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 8:02 pm

“Comfortable and quiet,” he responded to Jax. He looked at Azura and said, “Hyperspace does not really look like anything, but I try to put a positive spin on things.”

“I apologize if I interrupted anything,” he added taking a sip of his dark kaff.
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Wed May 30, 2018 8:06 pm

"Nah, just Jax trying to work himself into a coma so I have to do the landing" Azura shook her head "pretty boring really, although if I have to land this baby it'll get way more exciting. You'll want to be awake for that."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 8:18 pm

"Not that sorry if you still did it." Jax said but with a small smile on his face to let the man know he was merely teasing. "Azura was just asking some questions and I was just in the middle of my nightly work out. So what's got you up so late or early I guess depending on how you look at it."

He chuckled at Azura's statement "Yeah there's a reason she sits in the gunner chair and I rarely let her in the cockpit. No worries I'll be ready to land this ol' girl when the time comes."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Draagh was not sure if he actually wanted to be awake for that but he would be. He responded dryly, “I will do my best not to sleep through the excitement.”

He sipped more kaff and then added, “I was going to work out, but I can come back so I am not in the way. It was a more perfunctory apology than anything, preserve some semblance of propriety.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 8:39 pm

He waves a hand "I don't mind sharing the space if you're ok with it." It wasn't a big workout area but there was enough space and equipment for two people to work out as he and Azura have worked out together before.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:08 pm

"Thank you," he said finishing the cup and put it back before taking and working on a weights machine.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 9:22 pm

"thanks for checking on me, I'll be ok." He said his voice pitched low for her ear only. He patted Azura's knee as he stood going to the treadmill and starting an easy jogging pace.

He turned to their guest "so what brings an imperial to Bankor if you don't mind me asking?" He said his tone conversational.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:26 pm

“Business, Imperials have to find work just like anyone else and my work tends to take me to dangerous places, the more danger involved the better the payout. I suspect our lines of work involve the same level of danger and discretion,” Draagh responded.

“Unless Bankor at this time of year is your idea of a vacation spot.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Jax nodded "sure do, I get that. War zones are always profitable places for people like us I guess." Jax didn't have anything against imperials out right but when you spent so much time fighting them it can make it hard to trust. But his credits spend like anyone else's so he'd be professional about it.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 pm

"There is a market for everything," Draagh replied in agreement.

"Hopefully my time here won't be here long, If you're smart you won't stick around long either. I am not sure the Republic knows what they are getting into, but if you want a fight, this is the place."
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Wed May 30, 2018 11:52 pm

As the boys started chatting, Azura moved to the machine Jax had been using, cleaning it with an 'ugh' escaping before she stated doing some pull-ups. Jax was the talker of the two anyway, and Azura decided to let them talk instead.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 1:24 am

Jax shrugged a bit "it's gonna be hot that's for sure. Not one for fighting anymore, got my fill of that during my service." He let out a sigh "but when an old friend calls in a favor I'm not one to say no." While he talked his eyes may have wandered a bit over to Azura but he didn't linger long before returning his eyes up front

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 1:26 am

"You can" Azura said simply from her position, not even looking at the boys while she did her pull ups
Azura Mora

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 1:34 am

"Good friend then," the man replied succinctly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 1:54 am

Jax nodded in reply to the man feeling that his passengers desire for conversation may be waning he turned up the intensity of his run "Some of us actually have friends cause we aren't so grumpy with everyone." he threw the good natured jab over his shoulder at Azura and began focusing on his running moving up to a pretty fast pace and holding it for a bit. Running was the second most useful thing for relaxation for Jax it had nothing on actually flying a ship but when you're in hyperspace there isn't much to do.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 1:58 am

Draagh glanced at the woman and then back to Jax and said lightly, “I was under the impression she was the keen mind behind your operation.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:14 am

Jax grinned "I'd be careful my friend she may be a bit on the small side but she is a wicked good shot and not one I'd want to tumble with in a fight. I said I had had enough fighting but Azura? She lives for the stuff most the time." he pitched his voice low "and she's got a temper like a rancor so ya know tread lightly."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics