This is for those traveling on their own ships with the Strike Force.

Re: A Sunset Dawn in Space (D0, Late Night)

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

"Maybe the Jedi just need to finish the job this time," he replied.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed May 30, 2018 10:55 pm

She rubbed her brow with a finger and sighed. "Leaving them alone isn't going to work. Peace isn't going to work. Wiping them out is only temporary. And probably turns us into them, if I get my history right. Whatever the case, there's always a struggle between the light and the dark."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:59 pm

"Eternal war sounds like a bad thing, maybe the Force needs to sort out the mess," he joked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 pm

"The Force seems to have its reasons for keeping things the way they are. Thousands and thousands of years it's been like this. Maybe longer. I don't think it's going to change any time soon, no matter what any of us do."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 11:30 pm

He frowned and said, "I guess that is true, but it just seems to be an endless cycle."
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 pm

"Yeah," she agreed, "But I don't see how it can be any other way really. So long as the force is around, there will be people using it for good, and people using it for bad. And if we somehow got rid of the force, there will still be good people, and bad ones."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 11:44 pm

He shrugged and got up and returned to his room while talking, “I guess you’re right but it still sucks. Would be pretty wizard if we could get rid of the Sith and have some real lasting peace.”

He returned with a Republic Uniform and some cloth name tags and began the process of applying them to the new uniform. It looked a little big for him but maybe he would grow into it. He continued, “Well we just do what we can when we can I guess, master Jedi.”

“I do feel better knowing we have the Jedi on our side, even if they are just a padawan,” he said optimistically.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 12:22 am

She watched him as he got to work and continued to chat.

"I'd have been a Sith Lord now, if I hadn't turned Jedi, you know. Basically like a Knight."

She shrugged. "How'd you get a uniform if your enlistment forms are still in the mail anyhow?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 1:42 am

He cracked a smile and said, “My mother said to always be prepared, so I got prepared. Does it matter? We are all here to do the same thing, fight for the people.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 10:02 am

"Officers might say it matters, yeah. They're all about following proper protocol."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:29 pm

"Maybe," the young man replied not all that convinced.

"I am still going to do what needs to be done."
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 2:37 pm

She sighed.

"Look, way I see it you can go about it two ways. Either you put on that uniform and try to blend in, probably getting caught because you likely don't know all of the little regs on behavior and dress code and what not that a legit recruit would know by heart... or you can come clean and offer your services to the chain of command, full truth... whatever it is... on the table."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 6:45 pm

"It's complicated and I don't want to talk about it," he said tersely.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 6:55 pm

"Yeah? Complicated enough to risk them throwing you in the brig awaiting execution because they think you're a spy? Seems unlikely."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 6:58 pm

"I don't think I would make a good spy," he quipped back.

"Only you know and unless you rat me out, I should be fine, master Jedi."
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 7:09 pm

"If you're going to ask me to keep a secret, you should at least fill me in."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 7:12 pm

"Well it's like I said, my paperwork got lost and I had to improvise, it's a complicated mess," he rambled trying to keep it all straight.

"I'm just here to fight and do the right thing, just like you."
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 9:35 pm

"Right, right." She believed the last part at least, though not the first. "Look, all I'm saying is... well, shit I don't know what I'm saying. Stay out of trouble and don't do spice, I guess. Maybe if someone doesn't buy that story and you get thrown in the brig, tell 'em to talk to me and we'll get things sorted."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 9:51 pm

"Thank you, master Jedi," he said warmly. "Good to know I have at least one person on my side."
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu May 31, 2018 10:02 pm

"Yeah well, just don't go and make me regret it by doing something overly stupid. Trust me, I know stupid."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 am

He smiled and then continued his work on the uniform.
Dapper Dog

Previous
Forum Statistics