This is for those traveling on their own ships with the Strike Force.

[Day 0 Late Night] The Ritual Pt.. 2

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Jax was still slightly glistening from his workout but his breathing was under control. He sat in the common area of the ship in a chair with a glass in his hand full of a nice looking amber liquid Jax sipped from his glass and stared at the bulkhead the bottle sat in front of him on the table. His thoughts were racing, it was almost time they would be rendezvous with the resistance in a few hours.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [Day 0 Late Night] The Ritual Pt.. 2

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Jax is alerted to an incoming secure message.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 9:17 pm

hm curious don't usually get calls at this hour he thought to himself as he clicked on the communicator "Jax, here."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Faya Hurn.jpg
Faya Hurn.jpg (12.24 KiB) Viewed 7096 times

“Jax, good to see you again,” Captain Hurn spoke smoothly.

“I wasn’t sure if you would accept the offer but here you are, fighting on the right side of history. Private life has done you some good, a fancy ship and decent business. How are things?” she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Jax's features split in a smile and a bit of warmth crept into his eyes and voice as he responded "Faya, you're looking as good as ever. Of course I had to say yes I've never been good at telling you no." He looked about the room "not so fancy but she's a reliable girl, gave her a bit of a face lift when I got her."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 pm

“She looks sturdy and that is what matters,” she complimented.

Faya smiled as well and then said, “I am glad you came then, I need reliable folks for an off the books operation kind of like the old days but better. A lady has to plan for retirement and I got a score that should set us up with a nice bit of a nest.”

“To the tune of at least ten to twenty thousand creds for your cut, if you want in,” she finished.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 am

Jax let out a whistle "my my that is quite the nest that kind of money will stretch pretty far." his expression sombered a bit his voice with a bit of professionalism in it now "so whats the job then? no job that big is easy or simple. Whats the catch?"
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Thu May 31, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:14 am

“That’s what I like to hear, hunger,” she said chuckling.

“The catch is that we have to redirect supplies meant for the Resistance to more interested parties. But considering it’s all our stuff to begin with, I don’t feel bad about it. I am hammering out the details but once I am ready to execute going to need a ship that can slip out to orbit that isn’t tagged by the Navy.”

“I think you follow,” she said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:20 am

Jax sat back in his chair and took a sip "how crucial are these supplies? I'm no die hard resistance supporter but you know I always try and do the right thing, I don't want to hamper their efforts too much I've always had a thing for helping the little guy." he wasn't saying no but his expression was pensive this certainly required a bit of thought.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:37 am

“They can’t miss what they never had, Jax,” she responded coolly.

“We are going to spill our blood for these backwater yokels, many of us ain’t going home, at least on our feet. I think it’s a fair trade for their freedom.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 am

He leaned forward "I gotta say Faya I never would have imagined you would want to do something like this. You were always a bit more straight laced when I was in the service." he smiled a bit "maybe we can discuss it more when I'm planet side. Maybe over dinner?" he needed time to think and discuss it with Azura this isn't a job he'd want to pull on his own anyway.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 2:44 am

"Times change, Jax," she said flatly.

"Take your time, but I hope you make the right decision. Dinner," she looked away and then back, "Sure, we can do dinner planet side."
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 2:54 am

he nodded "I'll think about it and talk it over with my partner." he smiled again as she agreed "Good, I look forward to seeing you again. It'll be nice to catch up I didn't really like the way we left things." nothing serious had occurred but they didn't really keep in contact after he left.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu May 31, 2018 3:38 am

“Old friends are hard to come by,” she said in agreement.

“We will have more time to talk planet side, see you then.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 6:03 am

"See you then Faya." He said with a warm smile as he switched off the comm. He took a long drink and shook his head. It was one hell of a job that's for sure. He shook his head and wandered off to see where Azura had ended up.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics