Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: D7, ME, Expecting- Just Hang-ing around

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:10 am

"if you mean bounty hunting? Sometimes. I'm a bit selective of what kind of jobs of that manner I take though. It's easy to get mixed up in somethings you shouldn't after all." There was a lingering pause. "Do I occasionally kill me in the line of my work otherwise? Yes, I'm not the type of man to leave threats behind me. They can come back and bite you and those close to you."

"You have a problem with that type of work?" He asked raising a eyebrow, rather pleased the droid had a similar idea of cleanliness as him.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:07 am

The droid made an odd click. *I find it...messy. It is not my ideal type of work for that reason.* R4 whirred a little to zeself. *It is never simple. I enjoy jobs that are...simple. Straightforward. Direct.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:18 am

"Ah, we've hit on a snag then." Zane offered with a shake of hi s head.

"Not many of the jobs I take are simple or straightforward. Mostly of the time's they are the direct opposite honestly. I deal a lot in secrets, finding them out among other things."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:45 am

The droid swivels ze's headpiece to look at him. *I have little difficulty with secrets. Or with finding them out. I prefer not to be involved in activities that result in the harm of sentients. I have found that some do not consider droids a casualty in these matters. We are...expendable.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:04 am

"Well, I won't need you wielding a blaster, I can take care of that side of things if needed. I might need you to do mods on mine though, as well as maintenance, and computer work. There are things I'll need researched that someone savvy with computers systems will be able to learn."

He looked the droid over. 'I've got no problems with a even split of what I'm paid, as long as you keep your end of the bargain, and keep my secrets."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:14 am

*This manner of work I am comfortable with. And I have no need to divulge your secrets. If you keep your 'end of the bargain', I shall keep mine.*

The droid paused. *The ability to choose is what I find most important. Beyond that, I am flexible.*

R4OXY

Previous
Forum Statistics