Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D7MA] Ghost Facers

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 pm

“I really think it best that it been experienced, rather than explained,” said Aran, as walked in to the bar area of the rec hall with Baesal. He looked to find Galen already waiting in the designated booth, the lightsaber close by. His face warmed as he approached his new acquaintance, and addressed both of them. “I asked around after a research aide for accessing what databanks we can from here, and someone directed me to a droid... aha, this must be the one.” He smiled at an astromech unit wheeling through the sand-blocking vestibule of the recreation hall. "Thank you for joining us."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Re: [D7MA] Ghost Facers

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Galen was waiting patiently, with the lightsaber resting on the table in front of him. The hunter was passing the time watching a small creature swing from one of his hands to the other and back.

"I'm sorry Navi, the forest is still too dangerous. Soon, I promise."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:13 pm

''Galen'' the togruta said with a nod
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:04 am

Aran gestured animatedly towards the lightsaber, the motion becoming self-consciously more slow and deliberate halfway through. "You should inspect the saber, Baesal. Tell us if you can sense anything." He hadn't told her much yet, and no exciting and suggestive words like "haunted" or "ghost" -- merely an interesting saber. He practically bounced on his heels, curious as to what she would say. Glancing at the approaching droid, he wondered how difficult a concept of life after corporeal death would be to a non-organic sapient. More or less? Hard to say.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Galen Sol » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:29 am

"It's good to see you again Baesal." he nodded. "I followed your advice."
Galen Sol

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:17 pm

''You too Galen...so this is about your lightsaber then'' she scratched her chin ''Can you show me so I can see if I can glean anything from it?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Aran Enfas » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:46 am

Aran looks between the two. "Did you two know each other before Bankor?"
Aran Enfas

Postby Galen Sol » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:24 am

"Not really." he shook his head. "We'd met briefly before, but I did ask her about the saber here. It was before I had connected with Yulu Kess."

He picked up the saber, trying to call on the Jedi Knight's spirit. He felt the darkness again, but pushed past it to find the light.

- - -
[D7MA] Ghost Facers, Reaching out to Yulu, Discipline: 1eA+1eP+1eF 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImage
Using Purity of the Force for this session to flip Force pip.
Galen Sol

Postby R4OXY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:13 am

R4 had gotten a comm during the day, though it was from an unfamiliar number. Ze speculated that the news ze was looking for work had gotten around and someone needed something looked into. Plus, the recreation hall seemed like a fairly safe place to be during the day.

Trundling into the area, R4 was greeted by someone they did not know. This must be the being who commed. *Greetings. I am designated R40XY. I received a comm that someone was seeking assistance on a computer based matter. Are you the one who sent this?*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 pm

“… and that is how one fights a nest of gundarks using only a hydro-spoon and a towel. I hope you are writing these down, you don’t seem to be listening but I am sure you are. Now where was I? Oh yes, so after I put my towel back on I still had to deal with the band of pirates…”

“Oh… a Jedi, good morning Padawan,” the older ghostly man said with a broad smile. “I did not see you there, so small, Jedi Knight, Yulu Kess at your service.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:08 pm

"You... kept talking after you disappeared...?" Galen asked with clear bewilderment. "This entire time? It's been days... weeks..."
Galen Sol

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Baesal stared at the apparition for a moment, trying to discern whatever it could be.
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Galen Sol wrote:"You... kept talking after you disappeared...?" Galen asked with clear bewilderment. "This entire time? It's been days... weeks..."

“It has?” Yulu replied curiously. “It felt like only minutes to me… I think.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:45 pm

"It's difficult for me to call you." Galen explained. "I've asked a few Jedi for some guidance. Baesal Zyn and Aran Enfas."

After introducing them, he turned to the droid. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. Were you here to assist us with research?"
Galen Sol

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:42 am

Baesal waved at the ghost, curious as to the nature of the affair

''Hello Knight Yulu, how are ya?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 am

“I would say fine but as I am dead, I could be better. I suppose I should be one with the Force, but I am not. So middling, padawan,” he said to Baesal.
Dapper Dog

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:11 am

Galen Sol wrote:"It's difficult for me to call you." Galen explained. "I've asked a few Jedi for some guidance. Baesal Zyn and Aran Enfas."

After introducing them, he turned to the droid. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. Were you here to assist us with research?"

To say the droid is confused would be to put it mildly. *Yes, I am here in answer to a request. Is this person holographic? They speak of being dead but they are present. This is not in line with what I know of organic life.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

R4OXY

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:27 am

''Middling is one of my middle names'' she replies to the ghost smiling

''People might already have asked but...do you know why you are still here? You are tied to the crystal, yes?''

Baesal heard the beeps comming from the astromech

''Oh, hey there...'' she wondered how to explain it to the droid ''Knight Yulu is a ghost...like a if your programming if it was dissociated from your frame.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:34 am

The droid pauses. *That...is illogical. Why would I disassociate from my frame? Is he like the holonet? Intangible?*

R4OXY

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:43 am

''Kinda'' she replied ''But with the Force''
Baesal Zyn

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:44 am

The droid makes a rather complex boop. *Ahh. The Force is something beyond our processors. No wonder this is so strange.*

Turning ze's optic port, ze looked at Baesal. *What research help was needed here?*

R4OXY

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:05 am

"We are a little confused ourselves." Galen explained. "While I appreciate having Knight Yulu Kess available to guide and advise me, I don't understand why he's here. I wish to know as much about him as I can."

He looked to Yulu. "Could you tell us more about yourself? You may disappear again and I don't know how long it may take to connect with you again. I'm hoping it may be easier, the more I know about you."
Galen Sol

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:05 am

“Well I am a Jedi knight, traveled all over the galaxy, came to Nar Shaddaa tracking down a criminal and then apparently died. I remember stealing aboard a ship and it must have crashed? Bad luck for me then, and I am not sure why I am still here. A Jedi should not covet things so tightly as to tie them to the living world after death,” he said proudly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:51 am

"Did you have a padawan?" Galen asked.
Galen Sol

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:05 am

Galen Sol wrote:"Did you have a padawan?" Galen asked.

"Six, one died, but after they became a knight," he said proudly.
Dapper Dog

Next
Forum Statistics