Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:05 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"No, no. Let's stay. I like the music and the mood, even if I need to rest my feet," she chuckled, glad to have Niall to lead her off the dance-floor before she would do something so un-lady-like as to take off her shoes. "Carry me?" Lyseil smirked and turned her teasing on Niall. "Did you enjoy it so much the last time that you wanted to do it again?"

Niall laughed softly. "Actually, I was rather terrified the first time." His lips pressed briefly together; it had, in fact, been a rather harrowing experience. He'd found her, lying there, unmoving, blood all around. He hadn't been able to tell at first glance if she'd still been breathing.

But except for a brief flash in his grey eyes, he didn't show any of that. Instead, he flashed her a smirk in return. "In fact, I thought it would go rather better this time. Just like the dance. Second chances all around."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:29 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:
Tethys Carrack wrote:"Certainly not." Ice meets cool, still water without causing much of a ripple. "I wouldn't presume to question your medical ethics, Doctor. But you would not be the first physician in galactic history who has made himself too busy healing others to take care of his own health." Her lips curve in a slight, gentle smile. "Jedi have to be attentive for the same tendency among our own."

Although, she admits to herself, if a Jedi became too overextended to attend to her own mental balance the potential consequences could be a good deal more... far-reaching.

"One might argue that, if I'm maintaining a treatment regime, I cannot also be neglecting my health at the same time." Cole pressed his lips together for a moment, "but I get the impression that self-neglect isn't what you have taken umbrage with."

"I couldn't say." Tethys shrugs one shoulder, sending a ripple down the length of the white dress. "And if you had rather I cease prying, I will." Though I am certainly going to figure out who is responsible for your yearly medical evaluation, she thinks, making a mental note of the intention.

"But I am curious, if a patient--me, for the sake of argument--" she opens a hand palm-up "--if I presented myself in your medical bay complaining of chronic pain from an injury a year or two old, which should have received the best possible treatment at the time... would your first line of treatment for me be to prescribe regular daily use of emergency stims?"
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:38 am

A change of expression rippled across Cole's face, "is that what you thought this was?" he uncrossed one arm to tap the pouch where his hypospray was held. "No," he shook his head, "I'm on a course of hydromophinone. Not from the fracture two years ago, but more recently from the surgery I had."
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:43 am

"That's still rather heavy stuff to take regularly," she says, brows drawing together a bit. "And even less well-mixed with ethanol."
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 am

Niall Organa wrote:Niall laughed softly. "Actually, I was rather terrified the first time." His lips pressed briefly together; it had, in fact, been a rather harrowing experience. He'd found her, lying there, unmoving, blood all around. He hadn't been able to tell at first glance if she'd still been breathing.

But except for a brief flash in his grey eyes, he didn't show any of that. Instead, he flashed her a smirk in return. "In fact, I thought it would go rather better this time. Just like the dance. Second chances all around."

"Second chances are good," she nodded with a laugh, letting him guide her away from the dancefloor and to a place to sit... where she softly sighed in relief as she got off her feet. "Goodness... these shoes look so nice, but I think I need to break them in more for dancing."

Her expression turned more serious, but there was a fondenss in her amber eyes as she sought his. "I... still can't thank you enough for carrying me then, Niall. You helped save my life."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:04 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"That's still rather heavy stuff to take regularly," she says, brows drawing together a bit. "And even less well-mixed with ethanol."

"Your concern has been noted, Jedi Knight Carrack. Was there anything else?" Yes, coming tonight was definitely a mistake.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 am

"Not unless you would care to dance," she says, quirking an eyebrow. "I myself have no skill whatsoever, but I can vouch for Ensign Wayne. I am sure he'd oblige."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:22 am

"I'm not feeling particularly fit for that," Cole's eyes flickered to the pilot, who was otherwise engaged.

Bringing his eyes back to Tethys, he let his gaze stray once more, travelling over the alluring curves and drapery. When his eyes returned to hers, there was a hunger in his expression. Leaning in, "surely that dress has been banned by the Jedi Order. Such dark thoughts it raises in me." Cole straightened and turned for the exit once more.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tethys Carrack » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:26 am

Tethys quirks an eyebrow, surprised--after all, she'd expected the doctor to be far too annoyed at this point to pay attention to what she's wearing--but not all the way to nonplussed.

"That's on you Doctor Ormont, not me. Have a good evening," and she raises her hand for a slow parting wave.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:26 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Second chances are good," she nodded with a laugh, letting him guide her away from the dancefloor and to a place to sit... where she softly sighed in relief as she got off her feet. "Goodness... these shoes look so nice, but I think I need to break them in more for dancing."

Her expression turned more serious, but there was a fondenss in her amber eyes as she sought his. "I... still can't thank you enough for carrying me then, Niall. You helped save my life."

There were chairs arranged all around the edge of the room. Niall led her to a small group of them near a corner. Quiet and cozy, if not quite intimate; that wasn't quite possible in such a place.

Niall hesitated a moment, his eyes flickering down. "They do look very nice. But let's get you comfortable." It was difficult to think of shoes of that sort and not think of Alysele, but Niall pushed the thought out of his mind; not while he was with Lyseil.

He eased her into a seat, taking the one next to her. His grey eyes widened as her gaze found his. "Lyseil..." He shook his head slowly. "It was nothing. But you're welcome all the same. I would have done the same for anyone..." His lips quirked. "Granted, perhaps not quite as frantically."

Still holding her hand, he brought it slowly up. "Besides, it was my turn." He brought her hand to his chest, pressing it just above his heart. She would be able to feel his steady heartbeat, as well as the faint raised area where he'd been shot before. "A chance to repay my old sergeant's kindness." He said, his voice soft. "And one more thing we have in common, now."
Niall Organa

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Maybe a bit." Zane replied, flashing a smile to the Doctor. "Though I'm also pretty certain, Niall won't tread on her toes."

He stared at the sugar laced cocktail for a moment, before hesitantly bringing it up for a drink. It was just as bad as he imagined. "I suppose it's mostly, my peculiar sense of humor at work."

“I suppose we have all our idiosyncrasies,” she said calmly. “I know I have my fair share, but then again that is what makes life interesting. The unknown and what lies just beyond that new horizon.”
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby R4OXY » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:45 am

Delmi Koor wrote:
R4OXY wrote:
*Oils baths are optimal for dealing with internal difficulties. A good scan of the internal systems and code as well can be refreshing. But movement is what I do when I have a particularly tricky algorithm that is not going to my liking. I am unsure as to why it is useful, only that it is.*

She nodded, "That's actually not a bad idea. Maybe when I finish my drink I should go out for a walk. Humans do that too."

*I have seen the organic phenomenon known as pacing, but not much of going for a walk. Most organics I know seem to favor vehicles.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:49 am

"People like quiet walks too. Sensory overload can happen to a human brain too." She replied with a sip of her drink.

"I probably like a quiet walk alone that being surrounded by people and dancing... much easier to unwind that way for me."
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:56 am

Vasir Rexa wrote:
Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Maybe a bit." Zane replied, flashing a smile to the Doctor. "Though I'm also pretty certain, Niall won't tread on her toes."

He stared at the sugar laced cocktail for a moment, before hesitantly bringing it up for a drink. It was just as bad as he imagined. "I suppose it's mostly, my peculiar sense of humor at work."

“I suppose we have all our idiosyncrasies,” she said calmly. “I know I have my fair share, but then again that is what makes life interesting. The unknown and what lies just beyond that new horizon.”

"Mmm..." Zane replied, nodding his head in agreement, as he took another sip of the sweet drink. "I'd have to agree there."

"Though I suppose you've piqued my interest as to what some of your idiosyncrasies might be."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:11 am

Niall Organa wrote:There were chairs arranged all around the edge of the room. Niall led her to a small group of them near a corner. Quiet and cozy, if not quite intimate; that wasn't quite possible in such a place.

Niall hesitated a moment, his eyes flickering down. "They do look very nice. But let's get you comfortable." It was difficult to think of shoes of that sort and not think of Alysele, but Niall pushed the thought out of his mind; not while he was with Lyseil.

He eased her into a seat, taking the one next to her. His grey eyes widened as her gaze found his. "Lyseil..." He shook his head slowly. "It was nothing. But you're welcome all the same. I would have done the same for anyone..." His lips quirked. "Granted, perhaps not quite as frantically."

Still holding her hand, he brought it slowly up. "Besides, it was my turn." He brought her hand to his chest, pressing it just above his heart. She would be able to feel his steady heartbeat, as well as the faint raised area where he'd been shot before. "A chance to repay my old sergeant's kindness." He said, his voice soft. "And one more thing we have in common, now."

Her gaze dropped to his chest, where her hand was resting over his heart. The tips of her fingers curled gently against the fabric of his shirt. "I'll have to keep that in mind then, for the future. To pass it on," she smiled and her head bobbed gently in a faint nod.

"I hope you're having a good time tonight...? Jax is quite a skilled dance partner." She cast a brief glance in their direction. "Shame they don't seem to be on the same page?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:12 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Mmm..." Zane replied, nodding his head in agreement, as he took another sip of the sweet drink. "I'd have to agree there."

"Though I suppose you've piqued my interest as to what some of your idiosyncrasies might be."

“Perhaps when I am not so exposed I may share them,” she replied coolly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:32 am

He smiled at what could be called a double entendre, her dress was more then a little revealing after all. "I can't blame you for that, this isnt really the place for it after all."

He breathed a soft sigh. "Usually right now would be when I'd ask you to dance. But this morning a rather impolite fellow made that a bit impossible."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 am

“That would be the second offer tonight, I should wear this gown more often,” she said coyly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby R4OXY » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:07 am

Delmi Koor wrote:"People like quiet walks too. Sensory overload can happen to a human brain too." She replied with a sip of her drink.

"I probably like a quiet walk alone that being surrounded by people and dancing... much easier to unwind that way for me."

*Is it like overclocking one's processor? Or like a lack of sufficient coolant?*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:07 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Her gaze dropped to his chest, where her hand was resting over his heart. The tips of her fingers curled gently against the fabric of his shirt. "I'll have to keep that in mind then, for the future. To pass it on," she smiled and her head bobbed gently in a faint nod.

"I hope you're having a good time tonight...? Jax is quite a skilled dance partner." She cast a brief glance in their direction. "Shame they don't seem to be on the same page?"

Niall didn't say anything; it didn't seem necessary. Instead, his hand came up to gently squeeze hers as it held the front of his tunic.

"Oh yes, I'm having a great time. I'm glad that I had the chance to practice my dancing." Niall turned, following her gaze to the rather strange couple. "Oh. Yes. I saw the punch."

He looked back to Lyseil with a shrug and a quirk of the lips. "Perhaps they're like that all the time? I'm not entirely sure. I suppose it's like we talked about before. Some couples seem to be entirely in sync with each other. Others, the opposite. Sometimes they both make it work." He chuckled softly. "In that case, I'm not sure they're making it work, but perhaps it's difficult to judge from the outside."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:40 am

Vasir Rexa wrote:“That would be the second offer tonight, I should wear this gown more often,” she said coyly.

"Perhaps, though I'd wager we might never get the chance to talk if you do." He gestured towards the entrance. "You'd likely have gentlemen lined up out the door just for the chance to chat."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:49 am

Moving away from Tethys, Cole silently cursed whomever decided to position the bar so far from the door, forcing him to cross nearly the length of the hall to escape. As he went, he cursed their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and their great-grandchildren’s grandchildren as well, for good measure, running a hand through his blonde curls.

If nothing else was gained from this disaster of an evening, at least he’d elicited a moment of surprise from the dark-skinned woman.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:51 am

Niall Organa wrote:Niall didn't say anything; it didn't seem necessary. Instead, his hand came up to gently squeeze hers as it held the front of his tunic.

"Oh yes, I'm having a great time. I'm glad that I had the chance to practice my dancing." Niall turned, following her gaze to the rather strange couple. "Oh. Yes. I saw the punch."

He looked back to Lyseil with a shrug and a quirk of the lips. "Perhaps they're like that all the time? I'm not entirely sure. I suppose it's like we talked about before. Some couples seem to be entirely in sync with each other. Others, the opposite. Sometimes they both make it work." He chuckled softly. "In that case, I'm not sure they're making it work, but perhaps it's difficult to judge from the outside."

"Maybe? I do worry a little about them," she couldn't help but to shake her head with an amused smile. It wasn't her business, but from all Jax had told her, it seemed like a complicated thing going on there. "But yes-yes, you're right... it's hard to judge from the outside."

Lyseil enjoyed the feeling of his hand over hers, but stopped herself short from leaning against him. There were still people here, after all, and she wasn't quite ready to take that kind of step to act completely lovey-dovey in public when things were still up in the air.

"I hope we get another night like this, when all this is over. But I fear Z's supplies might run dry... maybe we should get him some stuff from Alderaan to make up for what he's contributed for tonight?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:14 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:
"Maybe? I do worry a little about them," she couldn't help but to shake her head with an amused smile. It wasn't her business, but from all Jax had told her, it seemed like a complicated thing going on there. "But yes-yes, you're right... it's hard to judge from the outside."

Lyseil enjoyed the feeling of his hand over hers, but stopped herself short from leaning against him. There were still people here, after all, and she wasn't quite ready to take that kind of step to act completely lovey-dovey in public when things were still up in the air.

"I hope we get another night like this, when all this is over. But I fear Z's supplies might run dry... maybe we should get him some stuff from Alderaan to make up for what he's contributed for tonight?"

"Do you?" Niall flashed her a quick smile. "I find that rather sweet, actually." He cast the strange couple another quick glance. "I suppose I worry about him a little. Azura had good form." He shook his head, wincing. "But... it does seem as though that sort of jealousy isn't good. It was an innocent dance."

Niall's eyebrows went up at Lyseil's suggestion. "Hmmm. That's a fine idea. After the war's over, I assume?" He smiled. "If we actually do get him to visit Alderaan, I'm sure we can fill his stores."

Pausing a moment, Niall chewed his lip thoughtfully. "I did bring along a single bottle from an Organa vintner. I've been saving it for a special occasion." He smiled. "Granted, I'm not sure it quite rises to the level of 'good', but I do have a certain familial fondness for it. And I'm sure it's better than that Thul wine."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:25 am

"She does have good form." She laughed as she saw Niall's wince. "It was innocent, yes. I'm sure he cleared it up later."

Judging by his words, she felt confident that he had offered Z to visit too. "That seems only fair, doesn't it? I didn't bring any wine from the Panteer vineyards, but I do have a small bottle of X.O Cognac from there... and lots not forget that bottle we got after the vusa-riding, hm?" she giggled softly. "I have no idea what it tastes like though."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics