[D8 EA] Biggest Treehouse Ever?

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:44 am

Hamelin finds a space in the shrine and meditates with the Anzuri monks.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D8 EA] Biggest Treehouse Ever?

Postby Teffa » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:40 am

What was this place for anyway? It doesn't seem like much of a corner store Teffa thought to herself as she decided to situate herself in the more 'civilized' area of the Viridian Sea this time around. It was pretty amazing that they managed to build these structures up in the trees but it did make her wary of being up this high. As she meandered about, she caught sight of the gand Jedi but didn't say much to interrupt him.
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:10 am

Hamelin notices the new presence and opens his eyes. He greets the Chiss with a bow. <Bzzk>
"Good afternoon Miss Teffa. Did the skyrise architecture catch your interest as well?"
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:17 pm

"Oh, hey!" Teffa greet the gand Jedi who had finished with his general Jedi business, or so she thought."Kind of, I missed them on the fly in. It's a strange home but I guess the view is pretty good. How about you? ..doing Jedi stuff?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:17 am

Hamelin nods. <Cheep>
"I thought to try meditating here with the Aznuri monks and see if there is anything different here."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:56 am

"There's proof that Jedi meditate after all," she smirked faintly at the own enforcement of her perception of Jedi. "And well, how did you find it? Was it different or just the usual, except high atop a tree?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Hamelin thinks about that for a moment. <Cheep>
"Aside from the Force being strong in this area. Not all that different really. I suppose I am fitting that stereotype. Does that disappoint you Miss Teffa?"
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:08 pm

She waved off a hand in dismissal, "Oh, nah. I don't think I've met a Jedi before coming here, so I don't think I really knew what to expect in the first place. I've learned that Jedi are capable and want many things! But there are probably limits, I guess I won't be seeing Jedi weighing tables, pushing cargo around or working medical, right?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:05 am

Hamelin shakes his head. <Droot>
"Do not forget Miss Teffa. Jedi are still people too. We all have our own motivations and gifts. In fact I know a couple of Jedi healers here that have been helping out a lot."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:51 am

Hmm, funny that you should mention Jedi healers... "Do Jedi typically go into healing? I thought they were mostly about introspection and light sabres. Do you think they might even outnumber some of the doctors here?" She smirked faintly as she crossed her arms, leaning against a nearby post.

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 am

Hamelin shrugs. <Wark>
"It depends on the person I suppose. I myself, mostly meditate on the Force and seek ways to improve myself.

The Republic brought a very talented doctor. Plus there are medical droids. I think there may be more droids than actual people."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm

"They do have a very good doctor here," she nodded readily in agreement. "I guess he does have a bigger hand on the Medical operations here when it comes to seeing the patients, especially judging with how stressed he is. On the other hand, I hear that Jedi healing can patch you up instantaneously. If that's actually the case, hard to hold a portable-light close to that, right? "

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 am

<Gantz> Hamelin retorts.
"While many people may see the Force as some miraculous power. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Jedi have to train hard to be able to control the use of it. Even then it still sometimes causes strain upon the Jedi as well.

I would view it as another tool that is available."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:06 pm

"I'm pretty sure the patients are happy enough being treated that they think too much into it, so it could be a free lunch for them! Well, unless Jedi are demanding mandatory donations for their efforts. Either way, I guess we won't be seeing a Jedi at every local clinic, eh?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

Hamelin shakes his head. <Tweek>
"Everyone is doing their best. It seems like all the healers, not just Jedi ones, are being hard pressed dealing with all the injured coming in."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 am

"It's not a competition, that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if there was practically a constant conveyer belt of injured from this war. But anyways, I was just curious about the situation...for a friend, nothing of importance. Besides meditating, what is your part in the Jedi?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 pm

<Cree> Hamelin responds.
"To maintain balance and offer guidance to those who need it."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 pm

"Something like a guidance councilor, neat," she nodded a few times. "I guess it's sort of your job to heal people spiritually and the like? Do you find yourself popular during a campaign? People coming to you for advice or making sense of war?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:01 am

<Neep> Hamelin nods in agreement.
"Something like that. Many see Jedi as powerful heroes. There is usually no lack of people that wish to speak with a Jedi. Albeit, I wonder why I am not as popular as some other Jedi. Am I not approachable?"
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:35 am

Teffa raised a brow at the gand and shook her head with a faint smile on her lips. "Unfortunately, I might be the wrong person to ask that question. I really don't know what Jedi are doing right or how they are doing it right. The last few times I ran into a Jedi, they didn't have people flocking around them. They were just...around, probably more walking than sitting. I suppose you could walk around more and people might approach you if they see you walking their way. Meditating...I was thinking it would be best to leave you alone at it, you seemed pretty concentrated!"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 am

<Pratt> Hamelin considers.
"Well that may be something worth trying. I hope your work has not been too difficult or dangerous."
Hamelin

Postby Teffa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:36 am

"It hasn't been that difficult? I mean, I managed to get here in one piece, didn't I? I guess it has been dangerous but that's not because I'm looking for trouble. We are in a warzone, that's just unavoidable! Thankfully, it's mostly just incidental danger and not in direct danger. I haven't stuck my neck out on the frontlines yet."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 am

<Hutr> Hamelin says with a nod.
"I guess I was expecting everyone here to be in the frontlines. I am glad that you managed to stay safe during all of this chaos."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics