Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

Re: More busywork [D10, EA]

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:30 pm

“That’s like one way of putting it I guess. A like... super biased and kinda unfair way... but I don’t really have the knowledge to improve on it. I mean... We have like, Mando’s on our team don’t we? I don’t think that they are doing the same type of stuff, right? They still think they’re following their code.”
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:22 am

"Really? Because my impression comes straight from the Mandalorian we were just talking about. Oh he wouldn't hurt people when they're down, and he follows his code and what not, but he sees nothing wrong with bringing war to the rest of the galaxy. Even called war itself a moral thing. They think that only in the fires of war can people be equal, and rise above their faults. That is still a messed up thing to believe even if one is less inclined than others to commit warcrimes during its pursuit."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:12 pm

She shrugged, "Like I said, I don't really know. I'm just guessing the Republic wouldn't team up with a bunch of people like you're talking about if that is really what they all thought. Probably lots of interpretations and stuff... just like there are all sorts of funky jedi running around."
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm

She raised a brow.

"I didn't take you for the sort of idealist who believes the Republic only hires mercenaries with scruples and fluffy personal philosophies."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:26 pm

"You gotta make everything a fuckin' insult? Geez... I'm no idealist... You could see that yesterday I'm sure. Problem is you're talking shit on people when you know like... almost nothing about them. Why you always gotta be right and everyone else wrong? Always with the mindless chest thumping..." She shook her head in exasperation.

"I get it. Your Code is awesome and their's sucks. You're right. No one is as cool as you. I don't even know why your trying to argue this with me... I said I don't fuckin' know."
Last edited by Delmi Koor on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:16 pm

She maintained that raised brow look.

"Why don't you tell me what's really wrong? Because you're not making a whole lot of sense as it is."

And dropped it, with a sigh.

"I'm apparently bad at listening to others, but I'll try."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 pm

"What's wrong about what? The Mandos? I already told you, I.. don't... know." She said enunciating each word.

"But... what I do know is that the Republic doesn't keep folks around that don't follow the rules to some degree. So... if 'strength' is their thing... there's gotta be some type of 'strength' that the Republic thinks is of some value.The whole schism thing going on between the Mandos is between two groups that think very differently about what 'strength' is and who has it for what reasons. I don't know the particulars. But I do trust the people in charge to know the difference. I don't trust easily... but damn... the Republic is different than the rest of the galaxy for a reason. There are bad eggs everywhere, but being a fuckin' cynic all the time just doesn't do any good. Not everything is a contest of who is better than the other. Talk is cheap... and you talk too much shit."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:43 pm

"People keep telling me that," she said with a shrug, "and yet somehow I always end up being the one who gets to tell people I told them so."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:51 pm

"That make you feel good?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:36 pm

"Very rarely. Mostly it just annoys me. Seeing bad things happen because people wouldn't listen."

Her expression darkened somewhat.

"Of course, sometimes I'm the one who wouldn't listen."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:07 pm

"I'm not anyone to really lecture or anything... But I generally just take the route of listening... too many want to talk. I guess that's fine and whatever. It just ain't who I am. Talking is like a blaster shot. Well placed it can fix a problem... but misplaced and it'll cause another worse one." She shrugged.

"I didn't mean to get all animated... I'm just trying to make sure we all stay like... upbeat and invested in this stuff. Rippin' down your allies doesn't do anyone any good. But if they like do something wrong, then stop 'em by all means."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 pm

"I'm not out to bust them or anything. I'm just saying that their philosophy is kind of messed up."

She shrugged.

"And I never claimed the Jedi code was flawless."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:23 pm

She shrugged. "Either way, you and the Mando came to the same conclusion. In the end... the results of your thoughts were the same."
Description
Delmi Koor

Previous
Forum Statistics