Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D10 EA] It's High Noon.... no wait, it's Midnight?

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Sabine stood in front of the Midnight, glancing up and down at the freighter, knocking at some of the plates. "Hrm.... nice one."

She took a tour around to perhaps see Jax around, or was he inside?
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D10 EA] It's High Noon.... no wait, it's Midnight?

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:06 pm

While walking around the ship she would see Jax standing under it shirtless, looking up into the underside a flashlight in his mouth and both arms elbow deep in the machine. He seemed to be humming and swinging his hips a bit absent mindedly while he worked, his toned body had a slight sheen of sweat and a few spots of grease and/or oil stains here and there.

Jax made no indication he noticed Sabine's presence.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:16 pm

Sabine's smile turned wicked as she moved closer sneakily, and cleared her throat when standing close. Loudly.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:25 pm

first there was a yelp then a sparking sound followed by a second louder yelp as a flash happened in the ship and Jax ended up on his ass the fingers on his right hand smoking a bit. "What the hell Sabine!" he barked irritated "nearly burnt my damn finger off you jerk." He said rising and lightly slugging her on the shoulder with his good hand.

Looking in his eyes his face said annoyed but there was a happiness in his eyes, he was likely glad to see the mandalorian even if she wasn't his favorite person at this exact moment.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:28 am

Jax Dolross wrote:first there was a yelp then a sparking sound followed by a second louder yelp as a flash happened in the ship and Jax ended up on his ass the fingers on his right hand smoking a bit. "What the hell Sabine!" he barked irritated "nearly burnt my damn finger off you jerk." He said rising and lightly slugging her on the shoulder with his good hand.

Looking in his eyes his face said annoyed but there was a happiness in his eyes, he was likely glad to see the mandalorian even if she wasn't his favorite person at this exact moment.

"Oh, sorry!" She ran close to inspect him. "Didn't mean to do that, just play a prank..." She eyed the gutted mechanics of the ship. "Ugh, my bad. You okay?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:35 am

"mhm" he nodded "I'll live, was more startling then painful really." he said as he got up and smiled at the mandalorian sergeant back to his usual self pretty quickly.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected but pleasant visit?" he asked gathering up the tools he dropped and closing up the panel on the ship.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:14 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"mhm" he nodded "I'll live, was more startling then painful really." he said as he got up and smiled at the mandalorian sergeant back to his usual self pretty quickly.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected but pleasant visit?" he asked gathering up the tools he dropped and closing up the panel on the ship.

Sabine punched him in the shoulder jokingly. "Atta boy! You're a tough one Jax." She smirked. "Eh, I figured I'll take a look how you've been doing. Been a while since we spoke. All okay, with you?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:04 pm

"Been thinking about me in your downtime sergeant?" he said with a mischievous grin "Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

"But yeah, been doing alright, same ol same ol really. Sit around for a bit, get shot at for a little almost die a bunch. You know, the usual." He looked at Sabine "what about you?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 pm

"Ha! Well, wanted to make sure you didn't wind up in anything too bad." She shook her head and moved closer.

"Glad to hear.. we're getting closer to the end, I feel. Been a long, long time coming."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Jax nodded a small smile on his lips "You're right about that, the end is coming once we take down that station and move on Varo this'll be over if we can do it. You know as well as I do the fighting gets the nastiest at the end of a conflict like this. Especially against this type of enemy, once they know they've lost they'll just inflict as much damage as possible before being taken down. I expect these last couple days to be some of the hardest fought of the entire campaign."

Jax looked at Sabine "So I assume you'll be off to some other battlefield after a little R&R once this is all done yeah?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Jax Dolross wrote:Jax nodded a small smile on his lips "You're right about that, the end is coming once we take down that station and move on Varo this'll be over if we can do it. You know as well as I do the fighting gets the nastiest at the end of a conflict like this. Especially against this type of enemy, once they know they've lost they'll just inflict as much damage as possible before being taken down. I expect these last couple days to be some of the hardest fought of the entire campaign."

Jax looked at Sabine "So I assume you'll be off to some other battlefield after a little R&R once this is all done yeah?"

"Yeah, rats fight hard when cornered. Space rats. I presume. Or something." She shook her head. "Though knowing that asshole he'll regard it as an achievement." She shrugged ."Not sure. Going to go where Clan Kelborn goes, for now."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm

"Liking the new clan then? getting along with all the nice mandos?" he said with a smile "seen your clan leader wandering around, has a real air of command about her." not to mention one of the hottest Zabraks I've seen. but he kept that last thought to himself.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics