[D11 LE] Got Something For You

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am

Hamelin wanders around the barracks looking for a particular room. When he finds it he knocks on the door and waits patiently.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D11 LE] Got Something For You

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Delmi answered the door and looks at Hamelin with a bit of surprise.

“Ah, master Jedi. How can I help you?”
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:23 am

Hamelin offers her a polite bow. <Grick>
"Good evening Miss Koor. I apologize for dropping by at such a late hour. Something came into my possession that I feel is better suited in your care. May I come in?"
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:14 am

“Oh yeah? Please come in.”

She led him to her bunk and made room for Hamelin to sit.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:22 am

Hamelin nods in thanks and enters the room. He accepts the offer seat. <Kwert> He takes out something wrapped in cloth.
"This came into my possession recently. I do not have much use for it myself. So I thought that it may offer the blessings of death better in your hands Miss Koor."

He unwraps the item and it appears to be a blaster. A highly modified and probably illegal one.

/ The Pew [Disruptor Pistol]: Ranged Light, Dam 11, Crit 2, Range Short, Encum 2, Hard Points 1, Price 14,000 or 15 Duty, Rarity 7, Special: Vicious 4, Pew Pew, Superior [Pew Pew: This weapons has a distinctive sound but even more so it is very deadly, if 3 Advantage are generated it can be used to negate Reflect or generate a second hit as if Linked. If a Despair is generated the internal workings seize up and must be repaired with a Hard Mechanics check before it will work again, taking at least an hour.] /
Hamelin

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

"Where did you get this?" She asked with surprise as she looked at what appeared to be some kind of disruptor pistol.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

<Crik> Hamelin replies.
"From a questionable vendor in a questionable shop. Though at least it doesn't seem like they were overpricing or selling defective gear. The merchant was named Jo... though I would not really put much stock in that. It is probably a fake name.

The weapon is really loud. Not a good choice if you want to do a stealth mission."
Last edited by Hamelin on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hamelin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 pm

"I see... What made you think to give it to me?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:35 pm

<Trom> Hamelin replies.
"From our previous battle together. I felt like the Force had us cross paths for a reason. I came upon that shop and this was the only weapon left. I figured that it would be better in your hands than someone less scrupulous. Plus you seem to be skilled with blasters."
Hamelin

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:13 pm

"You think me... not... 'scrupulous'?" She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 am

<Doke> Hamelin corrects himself.
"My apologies Miss Koor. I did not mean it to be insulting. How about we say pragmatic?"
Hamelin

Forum Statistics