Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

[D11 MA] Seeing a hutt about some dice

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Jax was sitting on the Midnight The ol girl had gone through some repairs but still had a bit of work that needed done before whatever big fight that was going down tomorrow for now he was sitting on the stairs taking a break cleaning his pistol though truth be told if he needed it tomorrow shit will have gone sideways in a serious way.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D11 MA] Seeing a hutt about some dice

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:41 am

Munching on an apple that was a little dried out, but still edible, Garth approached Jax and grinned.

"Ah think she's missing a few panels. Those turbolasers really did a job on 'er huh?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:04 am

Jax looked up at the familiar voice he was in a better mood now that preliminary repairs were done but still wasn't quite his usual positive self.

He gave Garth a grin that maybe lacked a touch of his usual exuberance "Well well Garth good to see you again, glad that mission was a success. She took some licks but hey that's what a big ol ship like her is supposed to do out there."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 am

Garth nodded in agreement as he munched away.

"Mah circuits were nearly fried by th' time ah landed, so ah feel yer pain. we got a surplus o' ships t' pilots at th' moment though, so don' affect me too much. Jenkins near threw a fit though." Just the memory brought a large smile to Garth's face.
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:02 am

Jax chuckled a bit at that "ah good to Jenkins is the same even after all this time." he said as he finished cleaning his weapon and holstered it. "So what brings you my way today Garth my boy?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:46 am

"Jus' makin sure th' pounding was only superficial, makin' sure none o' the important inside people are any worse fer wear." Garth replied.

"Things got a li'l crazy after we made it back, didn' get a chance t' look in on y'all before now."
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:53 am

"Well I don't know if I'd call it superficial she took about all the damage she could but yeah nothing that can't be replaced eventually." Jax responded "things are going to just get more crazy from here, the mandos know they are losing ground and nothing's more dangerous than an enemy with nothing left to lose."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 am

"Mebbe, but we all here 're fightin' fer a righteous cause, with noble hearts. Ah think that's almost a wash." Garth flashes a glance over the Midnight running his hand over her external plating.

"So when she's up an' running, what're yer plans for 'er after all this is done with?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:54 am

Entering the hangar, Tra looked around for the ships that didn't bear Republic military designations, hoping to find a freelancer that he might hire after the campaign. Seeing Jax and Garth, the old Kel Dor approached.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:56 am

"Maybe, the coming battles will tell us which is stronger I suppose." at Garth's question Jax gave the man a shrug "Not sure, go somewhere where the money is better find some jobs keep flying just the usual stuff I suppose. I have some contacts in the outer rim I probably need to talk to. I think the plan eventually is to go legit. But thats a couple years off."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:03 am

Garth nods in agreement at Jax's plan.

"Th' straight an' narrow don't generally pay as well either from what ah've heard."

The pilot offers a nod of respect to the retired officer as he approaches.
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:31 am

Garth Wayne wrote:Garth nods in agreement at Jax's plan.

"Th' straight an' narrow don't generally pay as well either from what ah've heard."

The pilot offers a nod of respect to the retired officer as he approaches.

Jax smiles a bit mischievously "Not usually no, they usually pay much worse but hey there are some upsides to doing things the legal way."

Tra Kize wrote:Entering the hangar, Tra looked around for the ships that didn't bear Republic military designations, hoping to find a freelancer that he might hire after the campaign. Seeing Jax and Garth, the old Kel Dor approached.

Jax nodded to the retired officer as he approached. Jax had seen Tra around the base before but hadn't had much in the way of interactions with him. "How's it going sir? enjoying a stroll through the hangar?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:21 pm

"Could say that. I'm actually looking to secure transport after the campaign. I need to see someone on Nar Shadaa," he replies with a nod.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Jax smiled at the Kel dor "Well you've certainly come to the right place then. I specialize in moving things from one place to another fast and discreet. I can get you to Nar shadaa no problem." he quirked an eyebrow at Tra "though if I may ask whats an upstanding ex-officer such as yourself got to do on Nar Shadaa? It's not the most upstandin of places."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:10 pm

"Returning lost property to it's proper owner. Someone that could make trouble for folks if they didn't get it back. Just trying to keep the galaxy as civil as I can," he replies.

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:07 pm

"Hmm sounds like a Hutt I'd guess but maybe I'm just prejudiced." He chuckled "should be a simple enough job, I'd be happy to be your transport."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:13 pm

"How much do you charge for that?" Tra asks, not really overly concerned. "And, yes. Hutts can be trouble but I'm not trying to form any lasting relationships. The funds used to get the object came from the resistance, and thus the reward for return will go back to it."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Jax thought for a moment "well Tra for a job like that I'd usually charge a thousand but seeing as how you're a hero of Bankor I'll do it for 700 creds up front before departure and since we are going to Nar Shadaa I need an additional 300 for hazard pay that you will be refunded if we arrive safe and sound with no trouble. So 1000 before we leave and 300 back to you if we land with no trouble. Sound like a fair deal?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:18 am

"I find that fair," Tra agrees with a nod, offering a hand. "Agreed."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Garth Wayne » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:55 am

"So how far is Hutt Space from here?" Garth asks. For a pilot, astrogation was way outside his wheel house.
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Tra Kize wrote:"I find that fair," Tra agrees with a nod, offering a hand. "Agreed."

Jax reaches out and gives it a firm shake "Perfect, after this is all over just let me know when you're ready to leave and we'll get you there. Preferably give us at least 6 hours notice so we can have everything ready to go when you want."

Garth Wayne wrote:"So how far is Hutt Space from here?" Garth asks. For a pilot, astrogation was way outside his wheel house.

Jax gave Garth a shrug "few days using the proper hyperspace routes I imagine." he looks at Garth "Why? You want to come with? Curious to see what a real shithole looks like?" he says grinning.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:12 pm

"Not specific like. Just thinkin' this war thing it might not be th' best place fer me. Ah know ye got a small crew, wonderin' if y' ever though of expandin?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Tra Kize » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 am

"Will do, Captain Dolross," Tra replies with a nod.

He turns to Garth, "War is no place for any person... not truly. But the fact that you flew into it on behalf of those that could not fight for themselves is admirable. The people of Bankor's lives were undoubtedly aided greatly by your contributions. You've acquitted yourself well from the limited reports I've seen Ensign Wayne. The Republic would lose a capable asset, but I know I'd prefer to see someone with your record be able to make a life for yourself in your own way after the service you've rendered, if that is what you choose."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:06 am

"Hmmm" Jax gave Garth a once over with a hand to his chin "well can't say I havent thought about getting a co-pilots and you seem like a good one. I'll have to run it by Azura of course so as long as you havent pissed her off should be ok." Jax said smiling.

His look turned a bit more serious "now Garth im not on some power trip or am i much of an authoritarian but when the shit hits the fan I need to know you're ok with playing second fiddle and will follow orders alright?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:32 am

"Mah sparklin' personality ain't enough? Y'all want references too?" He joked as he gestured to Tra. "Didn' ya just hear th' commendation ah got?"

"Ya c'n chat t' Tenant Chase if y' like, but when stuff goes down, ah got yer back."
Garth Wayne

Next
Forum Statistics