[D11 ME] Chow In Spaaace

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Despite his small frame, Aran ate with the vigor of the young and fast-metabolizing. If anything, the injuries and rigors of war seemed to have increased his appetite. Whatever the reason, his double portion was quickly disappearing in a series of small, neat bites. His staff he had laid on the ground under his feet, parallel to the length of the table.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Re: [D11 ME] Chow In Spaaace

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:09 am

Hamelin heads over to the mess hall for a late meal. It was a busy day of battle. Getting shot up while trying to protect innocents. This time, he hands the section of Gand food. He frowns a little bit at the humanized Gand food but at least they were trying. He spots one of his fellow Jedi and approaches with his tray of food. <Waha>
"Good evening. May I join you fellow Jedi? Apologies I forgot your name."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Aran Enfas » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Aran finished the latest bite he had repeating blastered in to his mouth, and smiled. "Of course, Knight Hamelin." He made a small but encompassing gesture with his utensil, indicating any of the empty seats. "I am Padawan Aran Enfas."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:31 am

Hamelin nods his head in thanks and takes a seat. He carefully slides some of the food into his maw past his respirator before pushing it back into place. He chews his food a bit before he replies.
"You have my thanks Padawan Enfas. We met briefly before but I am glad to see that you are doing well. How are you finding the battle so far?'
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Aran Enfas » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Aran gave a small smile. "My Masters sent me here to learn what I could from the chaos of war. I have learned much, although I am more machine now that when I started." He tapped his cybernetic leg with his utensil, making a tink tink sound. "It was hard to get around, at first. I guess you could say that I came here a member of the Order, but if not for this prosthetic, I would be..." he adjusted his sunshades with one hand, "a lay man."
Aran Enfas

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:54 pm

<Tweek> Hamelin starts to reply and then chuckles awkwardly.
"Fear not. You will get used to it soon. Oh... that was a joke. Ha ha ha. Does your master have a good sense of humour then?"
Hamelin

Postby Aran Enfas » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Aran became serious. "The Masters are wise, and strong in the Force. They have provided me with much guidance." He nodded. "And they laugh at my jokes." He tilted his head. "Who was your master?"
Aran Enfas

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 am

<Treek> Hamelin answers with a nod.
"My master is master Ghuse Vall. He is rather old and cranky. No sense of humour. Though he is very proficient in the Force."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics