Goodnight Kiss (D13, MN, Three Drinks)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Still dressed up from the sabacc-game and the celebrations, but feeling the buzz a lot more from the celebratory drinks by now, Lyseil was in a cheerful mood as they walked back to the Three Drinks. Her arm wrapped around Zanebry's, so it mostly looked proper like he was just giving her an arm to lean on, but in truth she was enjoying just holding onto him like that.

"I have to say..." she murmured as she leaned closer, "I can't wait to take off my shoes."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Re: Goodnight Kiss (D13, MN, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 pm

"Even Z was a bit buzzed, on a night like this why wouldn't he be? There were more then a few causes for celebration after all. Casting his eyes around the flight deck, he turned them to the lovely woman at his side. "We're nearly alone." There were only a few maintenance droids present. "So, if you want to take them off now, I won't tell a soul."

"Well, unless that's your subtle way of asking me to carry you the rest of the way." He finished, his tone slightly teasing.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

She grinned at the teasing, "I'm not walking barefeet here when we're almost back at your ship. I know that would break quite a number of regulations! ... just can't remember which ones right now, but probably something to do with safety."

It was tempting to ask him to carry her though. "Maybe...?" Lyseil giggled, "... but I'm sure I'm too heavy."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm

"It would put your cute little toes at risk." He mused thoughtfully, as he glanced towards her then the deck of the ship. It really wasn't too much farther, he'd be able to manage it, Well, most likely.

"I bet you're light as a feather, Lyseil." He murmured as he let his arm slide out of her grip, stepping closer so he could sweep her off her feet, as long as she didn't try to resist the action. "Just wrap you arms around my neck to help keep balance." He instructed as he shifted her weight into a more comfortable position in his arms. His muscles would likely be displeased with him come morning.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:32 pm

There was no stopping that delighted laugh as he swept her off her feet, and she was quick to wrap her arms around his neck to hold on. "Well, now you're the first one to have literally swept me off my feet, Z," Lyseil teased him, her voice bubbly with humor.

Niall had carried her once, but, she hadn't exactly been conscious enough for that to really count, and being picked up like that didn't count as being swept off your feet. And despite what Lyseil thought of her own body, she wasn't that heavy... at least not for such a short walk.

"I hope you had a good time today?" she asked as they got closer to the ship, looking at him fondly.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:45 pm

He laughed as well, enjoying the feeling of having her close to him as he started walking towards the ship. 'well, I can be a pretty literal fellow, Lys.' He replied playfully. "And I think a lady should be swept off her feet at least once in her life. Especially if she's been walkign around in heels all day."

"I did, gambling was a lot of fun, and so was the dancing and the rest of the partying. It doesn't hurt that it's come to a perfect ending either." He glanced down, and offered her a warm smile, he did rather like this woman in his arms. "You? Have a pleasant evening as well?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 pm

"That's a good philosophy to have," she chuckled. While she liked to wear heels occassionally, walking around in them for a long time was... exhausting. Though she knew she used to be better at it before she left Alderaan.

"Yes, it's been fun. The game, and the celebrations, but I've been looking forward to this... spending some time together with just the two of us." It had also been a challenge to not act like she was interested in Z infront of Niall and the others, so that was also a big reason as to why this had been something she had looked forward to. "Even if it was great to have everyone gathered together. You did seem to enjoy dressing up everyone."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 pm

"I thought you'd like that." Most ladies seemed to, at least out of the ones he had met. Though out of the ones here, carrying some of them would probably be a bit difficult. Sabine for example would probably need to be carried by Garth or Niall, that metal leg wasn't light.

"I think everyone should get a chance to look their bast, though for some it takes a bit of encouragement." Garth for example. "Clothes can give someone a new outlook on themselves." Of course that might just be his opinion. "But yes, I'm happy we finally got the chance to be alone." His tone turned a bit teasing. "I've wanted to kiss you for hours now."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm

"Mm, it's fun to dress up once in a while. Especially after so much time spent wearing uniform and armor. Well, not that you ever changed out of your stylish clothes, I wager," her tone was both affectionate and teasing. "Would've been more fun if I had more wardrobe options than just this dress, but... I guess you'll have some chances to see more of that in the future?"

Her lips pressed together in a smile. In truth, she had wanted to kiss him for a long time too now. So she was greatly looking forward to the privacy of his ship. Which was much better than the privacy of the officer's room she shared with Sabine.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for a long time today too..." Lyseil murmured against his neck, which was easy to do in this position. She could almost kiss his neck from here too...
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 pm

"You do have more to your wardrobe then that dress." Zane added his tone a bit teasing. "I just didnt find the right time to give it to you." It had seemed a bit inappropriate since wmshe had already been well dressed. "Though I hope that means I still get to see more of them in future."

He shivered slightly as he felt her breath so close to his skin, his mind skipping off to a few inappropriate places. "Mmm... They say waiting makes these things all the sweeter." Zane murmured. Though he really wanted to get to it now. "Though I'd wager the being that said that didnt have a beautiful woman in their arms."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

"Hm?" she perked up curiously. "Didn't find the right time to give it to me...?" They had been talking about clothes, and kisses, so there was something crossing in her mind there as to what he might mean this time.

"... Do you mean you've been saving a surprise for me?" Lyseil finally inquired as they were almost there.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:21 am

"Do you think I would of picked up something for Sabine, without shopping for you?" He asked his fingers slightly tickling her ribs from where his hand held her side.

"Its been in a package in my room all day." He could of given it to her when he had dressed up Sabine, but he wanted the chance to see it first, without an audience.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:27 am

"Aww, you shouldn't have," she chuckled, and soon hugged him tightly as she held back a yelp because of his ticklish probing. "That tickles!" Her cheeks puffed up a little as she put up a protest of this sort of behaviour.

"... I didn't get you anything."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:32 am

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He said, a soft chuckle rolling from his lips aa he made his way to the door of the ship, the entrance sliding open before them.

"You didn't need to, you've been kind enough to put up with my teasing, it's the least I could do." There was a slight pause. "Though I'd like to point out I have perfectly good cheeks to say thank you too."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:44 am

It was really easy to make her laugh at times like this, so it was no surprise when she did so again. She seemed like the type to be a happy drunk even past the buzzed-stage. "Ah, right, how silly of me to forget," Lyseil hugged herself closer to Zanebry as they now were inside the ship.

"Then, allow me to thank you properly, Z, " still smiling, she gave each cheek a kiss, before drawing him in to let her lips find his in a deep embrace.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:56 am

There was little he could do to resist, arms occupied as they were, not that he really wanted to. But it would of been nice to be able to respond more then he could.

He did find himself leaning against the wall for support, and his voice was low, and edged with desire as their lips parted. "I should find someplace to put you down." He murmured softly.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:07 am

She chuckled, leaning her head against his, as she eased her hold on him a little. "That... sounds like a good idea, yes," still, she stole one more brief kiss. Maybe it was the good mood of the celebrations, or the drinking and fun they had had earlier, but even Lyseil seemed less restrained than usual as she let more of her intimate interests be more noticeable too in the way she kissed, the tone of her voice, and the way she looked at him.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:32 am

Z didn't fail to notice, and it was probably a good thing the couch wasnt too far away. It was but a few moments later that he set her down on the couch, and sat down beside her.

"You might have to slap me tonight." He murmured as his lips sought hers again, his hand starting a slow exploration of her body over her clothes.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:39 am

It didn't take long once she was sitting that the high-heel shoes were kicked off. Goodness, I need to get more used to wearing heels again if I'm going home soon... That thought didn't last very long though, as there were more interesting thoughts taking its place regarding Z and the touch of his hand.

"Hmm... I might not want to do that tonight?" she said breathily against his lips between the kisses as her fingers trailed the edge of his collar and down to the Corellian-style tie. It was perhaps brash and daring, but tonight she didn't have things like music or practice to distract herself with.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

"Mmmm." Some part of him thought he should protest, he had talked about going slow, that didnt seem to matter though, as his hands moved away long enough to slip out of his jacket.

His eyes did meet hers though, asking if she was sure, as his hand moved to pull up the hem of her skirt, so he could run his fingers along the skin of her thigh.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:23 am

Their eyes met, and Lyseil gave him a small nod. Her teeth brushly shyly against her lower lip. Right now, she didn't want to stop, but in the back of her mind, the more sensible part of her was reminding her that this too was a way to get to know him better... if he was the kind of man who'd respect her when she said stop. "I don't have to be at my post in the morning, so... we can still take it slow," she murmured softly, still with that hint of shyness from before.

At least it wasn't hard to undo the buttons on his vest. The tie on the other hand seemed a bit more elaborate than she could figure out at a first glance.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:35 am

Slow was something he could do. "There is no reason to hurry." He confirmed, taking a slow breath, the kiss she had given him in the doorway had him running rather hot. Lifting his hand away from her skin, he helped her loosen his tie.

"This one is a little complicated." He explained, as he guided her fingers through the process. "Looks pretty fancy though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:41 am

"It really does," she agreed with a chuckle, admiring it's style as it came undone. "Most of your clothes are pretty fancy. This is from your homeworld, yes-yes?" Lyseil couldn't quite help herself from running the fabric between her fingers as it came loose from his neck.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 am

"Not quite, the tie is Corellian in make, I just repurposed it for my own needs." His hand came up to cup her cheek, as he leaned in for a soft kiss. "The rest though is, it's considered something of an antiquated style, but I've always been fond of it.

He let his hand flow down along her neck, to play with her collar a moment before falling away so he could slide out of his vest. "People away from home seem quite fond of it though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:04 am

"An antiquated style?" she mused and instinctively tilted her head back in response to the caress of her neck. Her hands gladly assisted him out of the vest, and soon traced a path up his arms once they were free.

"I quite like it myself. It's different from what I've seen home on Alderaan, and on other worlds. It also helps that you wear the style very well too... it makes you look, hmmm..." she breathed softly as she searched for the right word, kissing him softly once. "Refined."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Next
Forum Statistics