The region called the Veras Industrial Region is the oldest settled region on the planet.

[MN D13] Burning the Midnight Oil

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:53 am

Jax boarded the Midnight after the festivities a little drunk but feeling great. The war was over, everyone he cared about made it out more or less in one piece which is more than one can usually ask for in this type of thing. They had lost some people, good people but this is what made their sacrifice worth it. Now? Now it was time to move on. Jax was tired of this life, running around the galaxy afforded a bit of freedom but it made it impossible to build anything that lasted. Now they started the long process of getting out. It would take time, money and a little bit of luck but it was possible.

Jax took his suit jacket off and threw it over the couch tired but not quite ready for bed he made himself a drink and went and sat at a table with his data pad out looking over details for a few jobs that needed doing.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [MN D13] Burning the Midnight Oil

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Azura had spent the Early parts of the night sorting food, which was difficult with the pain in her shoulders. The axe had done a number on her, and it showed from limited movements. She turned to carry a plate, and dropped it, swearing loudly as it crashed on the floor.

"Fucking axes!"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Jax heard the commotion from the mess area and rushed in "Azura you're supposed to be resting dammit." His words were stern but she could likely see the concern behind them "now go sit down and let me finish this."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Azura had already crouched down, clearing up, as Jax rushed in.

"Piss off" she hissed in a strained voice, clearly in agony as she was clearing up "I'm not some lame princess who needs to be waited on hand and foot damnit!"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:29 pm

His hand appeared on her shoulder as he crouched down next to her his voice soft and touched with concern. "Azura you almost died yesterday. No one is denying the fact that you're a tough as nails badass but you're hurt. Now, please just go rest if not for you, than for me?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:33 pm

"Ugh. Fine!" Azura threw what she'd picked up already on the floor, huffing "then you'll need to make me food, as I've not eaten yet. Where am I going to go? Just be lazy and flop on the couch?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:15 am

Jax sighed and hung his head for a second then looked up at her with a rueful smile as he ran a hand through his hair. He started cleaning up the mess while he spoke "The couch or your bed should be fine for resting, whichever one you find more comfortable. Just take a day or two off doing stuff let your body get right ok?" he said throwing the trash away and looking at her placing a hand on her. "Let me worry alright, I almost lost you yesterday ok. I was scared when I saw you laying there in that hospital bed." his eyes were swimming a little and he gently wrapped her in his arms for a moment. "I know you can take care of yourself but there's a time to fight and a time to rest. Your life doesn't have to be all fighting anymore." he spoke softly into her hair.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 am

"Ugh, don't get all sentimental on me. I'm fine, really! It's barely a flesh wound, I could have kept going if the turrets hadn't turned on me" Azura rolled her eyes "I..I don't really know how to stop and rest. It sounds boring, and I prefer to be active."

She peeked over her shoulder and added "does that mean the gym is out of bounds?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:44 am

he scoffed at that "Barely a flesh wound my ass, you were carried into medical and had to undergo surgery before you regained consciousness." he relented a little "You're an adult, I'll....I'll try to back off. You know I only fret over you because you're important to me right?" he says cupping her cheek in his hand "if you want to work out go for it, just make sure you give your body time to heal properly."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:55 am

"Only because of the turrets" Azura pouted, then sighed "fine. Fine! I'll not...go as hard at things for a bit. For you, because you'll just fret and keep checking on me if I don't do so, won't you."

There was a roll of the eyes, although she did still rest her head on his hand, and gave him a small smile.

"Honestly, this whole being in a relationship thing is hard work sometimes."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:07 am

his thumb would rub softly over her cheek, his lips turned up at the corners "Yeah, relationships are hard. Especially when one of us is as jealous as you" he said with a smirk "I know its just cause you care but can you try and scale it back a bit? If I try to stop worrying about you so much maybe?" his tone was light but it was a discussion they needed to have.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 am

"Are you going to bring that up every single time?" Azura pulled back a bit, pouting more "maybe you shouldn't flirt with other women so much, then I wouldn't need to keep hitting you?"
Azura Mora

Forum Statistics