New Beginning [D13 EM]

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Niall's head hurt.

He looked down at his plate. Some sort of meat in a greasy sauce. Bread. Some mushy grain. Some sort of root vegetable, diced and then fried. Some more meat, this time in sausage form. Two glasses of juice, and one of water. Vain would be proud.

Somewhat blearily, Niall sat down at a table, beginning to eat his vast pile of greasy food.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Re: New Beginning [D13 EM]

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Sabine put down her tray in front of Niall, entirely too happy. Her plate was similar... if not packed some more. "Cap'n! Salutations.!" She replied in a loud tone.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Niall winced delicately. "Good morning, sergeant." He said. "I trust you've been well."

He offered her a slightly sickly smile. "I welcome your company... but perhaps you could talk just a little bit quieter?"
Niall Organa

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 pm

"Same here cap." She stated at the same volume. "Oh yeah, sure, no problem. Rough night?" She lowered the volume.

Slightly.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Niall winced again. "Something like that. I was drinking with Zane. It became a bit more than I'm used to."

Clearly he was going to have to get used to Sabine's volume. Grimly, he picked up one of the glasses of fruit juice. Tilting his head back, he drank, throat working as he swallowed again and again.

He set the empty glass down. "How have you been?" His voice was soft, by way of example.
Niall Organa

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:32 pm

"Ah.... did he still have some cactus shine?" Her voice was even lower now, approaching normal person volume.

"I've been... well, I guess. We did it. Bankor is free." She let out a sigh. "Guess I need to get ready for my plans."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 am

"He had something." Niall said. "We haven't managed to identify it. It came from the desert nomads; I got a bottle in the vusa race." His lips quirked. "It may be cactus shine, but it was rather sweet."

He sighed, beginning to relax now that Sabine wasn't speaking quite so loudly. "It's not quite free yet, but it's getting there." He gave her a smile. "You're still getting out, then?" He took a big bite of the greasy meat, ignoring the protests of his stomach.
Niall Organa

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 am

Niall Organa wrote:"He had something." Niall said. "We haven't managed to identify it. It came from the desert nomads; I got a bottle in the vusa race." His lips quirked. "It may be cactus shine, but it was rather sweet."

He sighed, beginning to relax now that Sabine wasn't speaking quite so loudly. "It's not quite free yet, but it's getting there." He gave her a smile. "You're still getting out, then?" He took a big bite of the greasy meat, ignoring the protests of his stomach.

Sabine laughed in good humor. "I see. Well, it's nice stuff." She shook her head, then started eating with gusto. "Yeah. I need to make good on my promise. And... I want to get to know my culture, I guess." She shrugged. "It feels weird. New. Strange. But I want to give it a try. You have any plans?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:05 am

"I understand. And I wish you the best of luck." Niall said, smiling gently. "I'm still going to miss you though, sergeant. You do good work. The unit's not going to be the same without you."

"For myself..." Niall pursed his lips. "I'm going to do some travel. A few people I have to see." One especially. "And, soon, home. I'm hoping to get Alderaan involved in the reconstruction of Bankor."
Niall Organa

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:19 am

Niall Organa wrote:"I understand. And I wish you the best of luck." Niall said, smiling gently. "I'm still going to miss you though, sergeant. You do good work. The unit's not going to be the same without you."

"For myself..." Niall pursed his lips. "I'm going to do some travel. A few people I have to see." One especially. "And, soon, home. I'm hoping to get Alderaan involved in the reconstruction of Bankor."

"A few people? Now you've got me curious." She smiled as she thought. "Alderaani help does sound interesting... your planet is quite well off, I believe?" She shrugged then looked sheepish. "I'll miss you too sir. You're a good officer. It's going to be strange without you."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Niall nodded. "Personal matters. My parents are one set, although that's home." Aly was the other, of course. "And yes, Alderaan is quite well off. The nobility invests heavily in the well-being of the people. It's proven to be quite effective for growth, as well as being the right thing to do."

Niall smiled. "Thank you, sergeant." His lips quirked. "I suppose I'm going to have to get used to calling you Sabine. You know, to bring these two topics together, you'd be welcome to visit me on Alderaan any time. It may be a little too calm for your tastes, but I could find something for you to do for a week, I'm sure."
Niall Organa

Forum Statistics