The region called the Veras Industrial Region is the oldest settled region on the planet.

Ocean View (Day 13 Early Night)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:21 am

It really wasn't likely that he would find one, not one that remained open... Or that if he did a certain woman in red would even be there. She did owe him a dance though, and it didn't hurt to try, so z wandered the streets, eyes open for signs, and ears listening for music.

If this was back on Rygor he'd know exactly where to go... Here though? It was still a bit of a mystery. Eventually though, he found a man that could point him in the right direction and he found a small club with a view of the ocean. Not as fancy as the Black Garden, but still not bad. The Silver Oasis was it's name, and it was crowded giving the evenings Celebration, but still Z made his way inside.

Maybe just maybe there would be a flash of red in the crowd.

searching for a jizz club/ streetwise: 3eA+1eP 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImage
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Ocean View (Day 13 Early Night)

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:50 pm

The bartender, a an old human with dark skin and r graying hair going bald on the top smiled at Z and said, “Hey you on of the Republic fighters?”

“You don’t look like a local!”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:45 pm

"I fought alongside the Republic." Z agreed with a half smile.

"Not an actual member though, just one of the freelancers that signed on."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 am

“Far as I am concerned drinks are on the house, you did right be me and mines,” he said with a hearty smile.

He poured more the man as the crowd filled up.

“What brought you all the way out to this arse end of the galaxy?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:29 am

"Heard there was a bit of trouble over here, and I figured I could help out." He took the drink in his hand and took a sip. "I've made enough bad decisions along the line, figured I'd make one of the right ones."

He looked at the bartender for a moment. "You haven't seen a beautiful woman in a red dress by chance, have you? She's not the type of lady that you would soon forget, if you know what I mean."

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics