Re: [D11 LE The Midnight] Happy Hour

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 am

That earned Jax a pout and a small shove.

"Like I'd do that! I'm not getting married yet, I still have things I wanna do before tying you down to being a house husband."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:06 am

her pout would earn her a soft kiss "I know I know we both have a lot to get done before we can settle down. No rest for the wicked as they say." he said with a grin. His smile turned a bit mischievous "tie me down eh? a bit kinky but we can discuss it." his voice was light and joking jst teasing Azura a bit for her word choice.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 am

The soft kiss wasn't enough to stop her getting flustered.

"That's...that's not what I meant!" Azura hit Jax in the chest "twisting my words! I meant marriage,not sex!"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:12 am

Jax gave her mock skeptical eyes "mhm, I'm sure. You know you could talk to me about it if you had these desires its perfectly natural to want to experiment." his tone was caring almost soft but his eyes danced with amusement. It wasn't often he actually managed to fluster the woman so he tended to enjoy it when he found something that got her.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

"Shut up!" Azura pushed Jax off her, trying to pull herself up onto the sofa.

"Ugh, you're the worst! Sometimes I don't even like you! Hmph!"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Jax chuckled and got up next to her putting his arm around her and gently pulling her in. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You know I like giving you shit sometimes." He kissed the top of her head. "How can I make it up to you?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 pm

"Hmph. You can make me a new drink seeing as the last one got knocked over" Azura said, crossing her arms. The fact she'd knocked it over pulling Jax down either had escaped her...or she wasn't acknowledging it.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Jax chuckled rising "I wanted to get more comfy anyway." He wandered to his quaters for a minute and re-emerged clad in only a pair of loose fitting grey pants his torso barred and his feet bare as well. "Dealer's choice?" He asked as he stood at the liquor cabinet his scars stretching and twisting as he reached for different bottles and glasses.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Azura looked the man up and down, her pout softening a little.

"You left without making me a drink, so you can pick" she said quietly, watching him. The scars were pretty hot.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Jax grinned looking at her from the corner of his eye while he prepared a cocktail "youre staring Azura." He said softly while he put two cubes of ice in the shaker and began shaking it to mix the drink. His own eyes moved over her while he did.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:08 pm

"Am not" Azura said, turning away quickly "I was watching the drinks. Making sure you didn't put anything icky in it!"

It was the worst excuse, and she was peeking again after a few moments.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Jax just smirked as he poured the drink and walked it over to her holding it out. "Its ok if you do, makes me feel better when I can't keep my eyes off you." he said as he sat down next to her again placing his arm along the back of the couch but not pulling her in, just sort of opening the option for her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:29 pm

"Hmph."

Azura accepted the drink, taking a small sip.

"Suppose if you keep making drinks you can keep staring" she said, looking at Jax "it's nice."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

His eyes moved down her form noticeably his lips quirked up "the drink or the staring?" He asked her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:26 pm

"The drink!" Azura pushes Jax "your teasing sucks."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:31 pm

"Or maybe someone is just in a mood tonight." He said with a chuckle pulling her in with that arm "and maybe I wasn't teasing. Maybe I was wondering if you like it when I stare."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:36 pm

That did catch Azura out for a brief moment, and she leaned into him.

"Well...I don't hate it?" She said quietly, avoiding the direct answer as usual, but she did smile a little.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 pm

He kissed her briefly enjoying the feel of her lips and the taste of the cocktail that still clung to them. "Well I'm glad my girlfriend doesn't hate it when I enjoy looking at her. You're pretty hot you know?" He said with a chuckle.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am

Azura finally relented, sighing gently into the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair, whispering "you're not bad yourself" with a small smile on her face "I suppose I can stand to look at you."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:03 pm

"Stop it, you'll make me blush." He said though the look in his eyes and the deep base notes of his words told a different tale. They sent the impression that very little would make him blush in this moment.

He grinned at her as he sat up creating a little space "I'll let you finish that. Don't need two drinks spilling tonight."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:17 pm

"Oh yeah" Azura chuckled, sitting up and unceremoniously finishing the drink in one.

"There, all gone. Better? Or do I get another" she grinned.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:26 pm

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply and broke off looking her in the eyes as a mischevious smile crept on his face "well have you been good lately? I'd hate to reward bad behavior with more alcohol." He said playfully as he took the glass from her hands and deftly placed it on the table.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Azura grinned.

"I'm always well behaved! It's the others that don't behave. Now gimme" she held her hands out.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Jax returned the grin and grabbed her chin in his hand pulling her in for another deep kiss the hand on her chin sliding to the side of her face and around her head his fingers tangling with her Azure locks. The kiss was passionate and intimate his lips moved against hers enjoying the feel and taste of her soft lips. He pulled apart "We both know you are not a well behaved girl." he said breathily a languid smile across his lips.

with that he stood and moved back to the liqueur cabinet grabbing the glass as he did. He made another drink for her and set it down on the table within arms reach as he slid back onto the couch next to her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:30 am

Azura had wrapped her arms round Jax, melting happily into the long passionate kiss, so was slightly annoyed when it ended. She pouted as he pulled away.

"I'm always good. It's everyone else that can't behave!"

However she flopped back onto the couch, waiting for him to bring her a drink.

"How long until we leave this vile planet again?"
Azura Mora

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics