[D13 LM] The Aftermath (Open for Victory or Death Players)

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Hacha lay in a hospital bed. Unlike his previous stay, this wasn't going to be ended by a bunch of drugs pushed into his body.

"You know, I was prepared to die back there." Hacha says aloud, to no one in particular. "With how I feel now, I'm not sure that wasn't preferable."

The Duros looks like he's been through the wringer, and then some. There are deep scars over his body from the blaster fire, and bacta is only helping so much at the moment. What bacta can't fix is the stump of an arm that has been thoroughly bandaged.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D13 LM] The Aftermath (Open for Victory or Death Player

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 pm

"I for one am very happy you didn't."

Galen was leaning against a nearby wall, having apparently just entered. It was not a casual lean. The wall was legitimately holding him up and the wounds from the vibroblades were still obvious. He was standing though, barely.

"Now I don't have to name a child after you or something." he managed a chuckle.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

"That would be an awkward proposition for me, as a member of the Order," said Aran, walking in. He had come out of the fight largely intact (through, he had reflected, largely circumstance rather than skill), and had been released from post-mission triage to his own quarters. When news had spread like wildfire about Hacha's survival, he had sprung into motion, preparing for him to be available to take visitors so he could see him, Oddyn, and Azura all at once.

He had a used-looking spacer's duffle bag over his shoulder, that bulged and clanked as if full of objects of various sizes, shapes, and materials. He lowered it carefully to the ground and looked at everyone, especially the bedbound patients.

"Good morning Hacha, Azura, Oddyn, Galen." He gave them all together a small bow from the middle of his back. "How are you feeling this morning?"
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Oddyn may have looked like he was awake but he in fact wasn't. His eyes remained bandaged, and he was locked in chemical, largely snoreless comatose.

So, you know, Oddyn's odd usual. Barely alive, lighter by some absent flesh parts, but on the way to scarred recovery.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Azura however was now awake. She was hurting all over, and looking silent and brooding as she sat crosslegged with her eyes closed.

She didn't answer the question.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 pm

"Hacha is a fine name. But it can only be used on the most attractive of your progeny." It's hard to tell if the Duros is joking or not.

At the question of how he's feeling, he tried to lean up. "I feel as if I was in a crash landing, had my hand cut off and nearly drowned. So there's that." After a great deal of struggle, Hacha managed to push himself into a slightly more vertical position on the bed. He looks down at his stump. "I'll have to make upgrades."
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:48 pm

"You should get the best available." Galen eased himself into a chair. "I have no idea how you survived that. I barely believe any of us did."
Galen Sol

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 pm

"To be fair, I don't quite know myself. All I can remember was finishing the mission, telling you all to bail out. And then I turned to the door to repel and boarders and-" Hacha cradles his head in his remaining hand. "And then nothing. Then I'm here."

He looks around at the others. "You don't suppose...I wasn't the only one to get so lucky?"
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Aran smiled at everyone, even the mostly unconscious Oddyn and the sullen Azura.

"It is a large galaxy, and in it any thing may eventually happen," he said, "but the warlord would have to become the rossorworm, wriggling from hole to hole, constantly afraid of the prying lights and hard boots of the Republic. I do not think the Nexu will trade in its spines so easily."

He walked over to Oddyn, looking at his charts and readouts with an inexpert eye.

OOC: Do you want to be wakeful? Stims, NPC robo-doctors?
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:47 am

"If you're here to give some kinda Jediish speech you can shove it and your crap sunglasses" Azura huffed, refusing to turn round and look at Aran.

She did add "good you're not dead" though, a small peak at Hacha "nice work bringing down the ship elsewhere."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Aran Enfas » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Aran's smile faltered a little, as if he had gone to pet a spukami on the street and got within swipe range before noticing its raised hackles. Then the smile returned, in its usual understated, one-with-the-universe sort of form. He didn't consider whether or not the smile might be part of Azura's problem.

"Then I will let actions speak louder than words!" He set the duffle down on a visitor's chair, unzipped it, and started rooting around inside. There was some fumbling and hesitation as he tried to decide on which one to start with. No, that later... uh, I don't think she'd find that one as funny as I thought she would, yet... and with a quiet "Aha!" he pulled out a small, insulated-looking thermos, and then a second.

"I thought you all might appreciate some gifts to speed your recovery, and let you know that you are being thought of." He stepped over towards Azura, only close enough that if they both fully extended their hands she could easily reach, and held one thermos a little way out in supplication. "As I assured the orderly droids," he said, his voice deadpan, "this is definitely special Jedi tea, grown in the temple garden. Because liquor would not be allowed in Medical." He turned to bring in Galen and Hacha as well. "Similarly, I would also not be allowed to bring in any other contraband, such as Marcan herb, although I found no indication that that was anyone's taste." He paused and shrugged a little sheepishly, and went on, as if some sort of explanation was owed, "It turns out that spacers like to unwind, and such things can be found even aboard a Republic ship during wartime."
Aran Enfas

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:19 pm

Azura narrowed her eyes, and grabbed the container, opening it and taking a sniff.
Azura Mora

Postby Galen Sol » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:00 pm

"I'd prefer something a bit stronger than tea, but thank you." Galen nodded.
Galen Sol

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Aran remained smiling, but mixed it with a furrowed brow. "Ah..." as Azura smelled the whiskey in the thermos, he hoped her expression would clarify things. "As I said, it is definitely tea." He passed the other thermos to Hacha, and pulled out another to pass to Galen "As is this, and this." He nodded sharply. "Yes."
Aran Enfas

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:16 pm

"Isn't there a rule about Jedi and telling lies?" Azura said, giving Aran a look before taking a sip of the whiskey.
Azura Mora

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:32 pm

"Is there?" he said blandly, placing a fourth thermos on Oddyn's bedside table. As he continued, he reached into the duffle, pulling out a variety of small luxuries from the ship's commissary -- chocolate, savory hand-snacks in carbohydrate and protein varieties, entertainment holodiscs -- and arranging them around the thermos. "That would have been a great hindrance in my undercover work." He straightened, and held out to the others several packages of hand-snacks to chose from. "Actually, the Order has some very nuanced thoughts on deception, but you didn't want any Jedi speeches."
Aran Enfas

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 am

"I suppose anything can seem true, from a certain point of view." Galen chuckled.
Galen Sol

Forum Statistics