The region called the Veras Industrial Region is the oldest settled region on the planet.

Re: High Stakes [D13 EA]

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:00 pm

"Sorry, I guess I've been thinking too forward. It all sounds pretty interesting without delving too much into it, just trying to see it at all angles first! A lot of things to keep in mind..." She nodded. "For now, I'll just be moving freight for you back and forth once relief efforts get started with your support."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 am

Niall nodded, smiling. "I can certainly appreciate that." He pursed his lips thoughtfully for a few moments. "Let me assure you that I'll keep you informed of all the angles I can think of."

And again, he nodded. "For now, yes. But Z recommended you for more. And from what you've been saying, it sounds as though you can handle more. As we discussed." His lips quirked. "I begin to think we might make a good team."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Teffa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Teffa smiled brightly as she clapped her hands on her lap. "To be honest, Captain, I'm pretty excited by the prospect of it all!" And it's legitimate! Probably the most legitimate thing I've been attached to so far...? She quickly thought back to the last job that touted itself as legitimate. "...More so than that time I had to do shifts at Nerf Burgers, that's for sure!"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:34 am

Once again, Niall couldn't help but respond to that enthusiasm at least a bit. He straightened, smiling, giving the enthusiastic Chiss woman a nod. "That's just what I like to hear. I'll be in touch, then."

However, he was brought to a stop by the next thing she said. "Nerf burgers?" Niall said, one eyebrow going up. "I'm glad to hear that a job with me has surpassed Nerf Burgers. Is there a story there? It rather sounds as though there might be."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Teffa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 am

"Hm?" Teffa gave a quick few blinks at the question and perhaps just realizing that she might have thought out loud in the last bit.

"This is waaay better than Nerf Burgers, not even comparable! Don't mind the mention..." She quickly tried to cover on an anxious note. "Not much of a story and I don't like to talk too much about my former employers, it's bad form! It was a long while back when I was low on cash, a few months after I sold my first ride too and I had to eat. What better job than the food industry, right? Right when they hire you, they feed you some junk about how you're part of a very legitimate and prestigious business like all the money wasn't going to some Hutt somewhere. Not quite legitimate if you actually worked here, dubiously long hours with criminal pay. Also, pretty sure those burgers weren't made with 100% either!"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Previous
Forum Statistics