For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Tinker Belle, republic edition

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:07 pm

I think I lost some steam in the middle of the game so if I left some threads unfinished that you want to tie up, feel free to poke me on it

As for questions, ask!
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Tinker Belle, republic edition

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Now that Baesal has put some more distance between herself and the Sith, how does she feel these days about the Sith, the Dark Side, and all that jazz these days?

She seems to be adjusting well to becoming a jedi, and I can totally see her being considered for Knighthood soon as she seemed to have matured a lot this game and been acting more with ideals of what makes a good Jedi. :)
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:37 pm

I swear I see Baesal around everywhere, but I can never follow exactly what she's up to. What sorts of things was she involved in this game?
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Thanks for the spy gear!

Apologies we couldn't grab Zash before she tried to leave, I should of tried to sneak into her room or something.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:06 am

I think you got an early version of Hacha when I was feeling out the character still. Yeah...he was/is weird.

Thanks for putting up with me!
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:08 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Now that Baesal has put some more distance between herself and the Sith, how does she feel these days about the Sith, the Dark Side, and all that jazz these days?

She seems to be adjusting well to becoming a jedi, and I can totally see her being considered for Knighthood soon as she seemed to have matured a lot this game and been acting more with ideals of what makes a good Jedi. :)

We will know the true distance when she'll meet Moyr again ;)

But yeah she came out a long way since Korriban one thing that happened on Bankor is that she stopped being ashamed of her status as a former Sith. She realised some truths back on Nar Shaddaa and hoped Bankor would help her overcome them and she did in most part.

Her view on the dark and light changed profoundly but at the same time retained the same fundamentals. She does not believe there is truly a light or dark side as usually represented...it is complicated :lol: Maybe she'll talk to Lyseil about it eventually

Niall Organa wrote:I swear I see Baesal around everywhere, but I can never follow exactly what she's up to. What sorts of things was she involved in this game?

She had a lot on her hands this game and sadly could not adress them all. Thankfully she did manage to warn a few key people about the Star Cabal and helped with the reconstruction.

Zanebry Varliss wrote:Thanks for the spy gear!

Apologies we couldn't grab Zash before she tried to leave, I should of tried to sneak into her room or something.
Don't worry about it. I am sure that little could have been done to change anything. Aside from that you are welcome! I enjoyed making gizmos for people or lending them out.

Baes was overjoyed when Tethys told her that the shield generator helped to save lives

Hacha Tsuko wrote:I think you got an early version of Hacha when I was feeling out the character still. Yeah...he was/is weird.

Thanks for putting up with me!

:lol: Don't worry about it you big hero you!
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:35 am

So what are all the crazy inventions that Baes came up with in this game?
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Forum Statistics