Asteroid satellite moon of Bankor, smaller of the two moons.

Re: [Day 3 - Mid Night] Planet Delivery [Closed]

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:14 am

"Sure you can have anything from the "Jax Select" stock alright?" he said with a little laugh
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 am

"I already emptied that" Azura said, her teasing tone perhaps not transferring over the comms well. She was grinning though.

"You'll have to stock up on better things."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:24 am

"You had better be joking, there was enough Corellian whiskey in the hold to last both of us months. and its harder to get better stuff than that." he could tell she was joking. At least he hoped she was.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:27 am

OOC: 6000 credits delivered to the Jax fund.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:29 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"You had better be joking, there was enough Corellian whiskey in the hold to last both of us months. and its harder to get better stuff than that." he could tell she was joking. At least he hoped she was.

All he could hear on her side was laughing. Whether that was a good or bad thing was up to Jax to work out...
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:34 am

They make landfall back at Bankor and Jax checks his datapad "see there we go all paid up." he made a few swipe motions and Azura's datapad would ping notifying her of a 2,500 credit transfer to her account.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 am

Azura resisted making a comment on not getting exactly half; she knew he'd have to cover the costs of delivery. She hopped off from her place, and made her way over to Jax in the main flight room.

"If all the jobs are this easy we'll be pretty rich in no time."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:37 am

"yeah, I'm still not sold on this whole Clever Man thing." he said spinning in his chair to face her and rubbing his chin "You know as well as I do that money doesn't come this easy without some catch. We'll enjoy it for now but just be ready for the other shoe to drop."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:41 am

"You always worry too much" Azura rolled her eyes "if things go to shit, we'll vanish like we always do. The Clever Man can become the Dissected Man if he gets on the wrong side of us as well."

She paused, tilting her head.

"Are you really worried about this? I mean...we got good money, we can always upgrade weapons. I guess this guy must have a lot of money, so he must be able to hire good protection. If we're in trouble...well, you know I hate using it, but" she took the large pipe-like object off her back "we do have a secret weapon for a last resort."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 am

Jax looked a bit more stern than usual "and you know as well as I do that my caution has saved our ass as many times as you skills in fighting, it's always better to avoid the conflict if you can." He paused and sat back in his chair "Yeah I'm more worried than usual people with a lot of money and fancy code names just scream villian, I like money and don't mind breaking the law a bit here and there but I don't want to end up a cog in someone's diabolical plans."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:54 am

"I know I know" Azura waved off the concerns "but let's face it; we're always a cog in something elses machine. That's basically the line of work we're in. However, this does seem a lot bigger than the usual stuff..." she sighed "am I preparing for the worst then?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:01 am

"Like I said keep your head on a swivel and be ready for things to go south. I'm also not above flipping on these guys, I like Faya but I have no loyalty to her employer so if we get pinned with evidence just fold, it's not worth stirring up a bunch of shit with the republic."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 am

"Just fold? You mean surrender?" Azura shook her head "I can't do that. You know what'll happen if they find out more about me."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Jax ran a hand through his hair "I mean I hope it doesn't come to that."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:17 pm

"Me too" Azura said, balling her fists "we can just do a few more of these then flee the planet. That'll be enough right?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:36 pm

he looked thoughtful "we'll see." was all he said in honesty he was starting to care about this cause and enjoyed helping these people. He tell Azura as he wasn't sure she would understand and knew she wouldn't be particularly happy about it.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Azura frowned. "You're pulling a thinking face.....you're really worried about this aren't you?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:03 pm

"I worry about everything." he said with a disarming smile "for now we have a completed job and got paid. Lets just enjoy this payday and keep our head on our shoulders."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:08 pm

"Well, get the alcohol out then so we can celebrate!" Azura hmph'd, crossing her arms "jeez. You make me worry about you then don't even get the alcohol when I'm not supposed to worry."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Jax chuckled as he stood and waved her to follow "alright alright let's go to the common area." He said walking to the area of the ship that was set up for lounging and pulling out two glasses and and he filled them with good corellian whisky. He raised his glass "to another successful job."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:09 am

Azura raised her glass. "The first of many hopefully!" She chinked her glass with his, before downing half the large glass in one.

"Ah, that's good stuff!"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:14 am

"and expensive." he said after taking a sensible sip of his own, enjoying the flavor of it "if you're going to guzzle it I'll pull out the cheap stuff." the man chuckled as he settled into a seat with his glass.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:19 am

"Hey, you have to take a good mouthful for the first one to fully appreciate the flavour. After that, you can sip at it" Azura rolled her eyes, before inelegantly flopping down onto the couch. Not spilling any drink though, likely because she'd already had a lot of it.

"And I also drank nothing at the party because of this job, so I can have a lot now" she stuck her tongue out at him.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:27 am

"I saw you there, you were quite nice to that mon cal padawan." he said with a smirk and a side long glance towards her as he sipped again.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:32 pm

"Ugh. She was like, so out of touch with life" Azura rolled her eyes "I was just being polite. For once. Still, ugh Jedi. At least she didn't seem connected enough to sense me."
Azura Mora

Previous
Forum Statistics