Though I ride through the swamp of death and decay [D8, EM]

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:10 pm

The Sunset Dawn had landed in a large clearing, as close as possible to their destination. Even so, there was still a large distance to cover. Fortunately, that's where Doctor Rexla's contribution came in. The ground support she provided should allow the small team to make its way through the Blight and toward the facility. Some time after they'd set out, another ship would set down, and another team would follow... far enough behind, hopefully, to stay hidden.

There was a sudden noise as Layne slapped her cheek.

"I hate bugs."

Resilience (enhanced): 1eP+3eA+2eF+2eD 3 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((unsure what the Triumph does))
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Re: Though I ride through the swamp of death and decay [D8,

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:12 pm

OOC: Immune to Fever, you will survive the Fever apocalypse.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: As I ride through the swamp of decay [D8, EM]

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Baesal's robes were odd: from their extremities a blue-black artificial membrane came to cover her exposed skin and face. Her mouth was hidden by the material and her eyes were covered by he usual scanner goggles.

''Annoying but needed for the ecosystem" the Togruta replied, sitting next to Layne. It was not the first time she would make use of her suit's hidden ability but it was the first time it might prove useful.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:23 pm

"You know," she said, purposefully not looking at Baesal's new appearance. "That's not a good look."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:24 pm

She raised a finger

''Not good, but useful...I am severely less sturdy then you Layne''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Layne took out the cam droid she'd requisitioned a few weeks back, and sent it to scout ahead. Linking it to her datapad, she idly watched the feed it gave back to her as it vanished from sight. Hopefully, if there were any dangers lurking out here, she'd pick up on them before they'd get close.

"You should work out more then," she told Baesal.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Tethys leans an elbow on the side of the open-topped speeder, the better to look behind and around them. Not that there’s much to see with unaided human eyes on the dark forest floor.

She brushes away another bug and frowns behind her respirator mask, glad of the preventative tablets issued to everyone in the camp last night. Even with the mask on, it smells strange down here.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:35 am

((Huh, must have forgotten to paste this in.))

D8 EM—no plague plz, Resilience vs Average. Boost from respirator, flipping Destiny because plague is bad mmmkay: 1eP+1eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImage
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:38 am

Baesal gave a silent stare

''It is not that easy, dear.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:54 am

"Sure it is," she replied, "You start with an hour every day. Push-ups, running. Whatever. And then you just keep doing that."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:10 pm

''Are you proposing yourself to become my trainer?'' she wondered
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:06 am

"You would have to refer to me as master, of course."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:12 am

She grinned

''Sarge is the best I could do''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:05 am

From the rear seat of the speeder, Tethys chuckles quietly low in her throat.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:55 pm

"Guess you're staying pudgy then."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Forum Statistics