[EN7] Force Amongst the Trees

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:24 pm

After his conversation with Chase, the Pantoran Senator found himself again drawn to the shrine. The rain was still falling, yet he had not bothered to change from the sleeveless shirt and fatigues. His yellow-amber eyes looked about the outskirts of the shrine, occasionally having to brush back some of the wet hair from his face.

His booted footsteps around the area allowed for the guests were deliberate, as if he were just using the time to contemplate things. The Way, the Force. It was all tied together.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Re: [EN7] Force Amongst the Trees

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Unable to sleep, bothered by some type of dark sense, Rekara looked for a placer where she could find comfort. There was a strong Force in the temple, so Rekara decided to visit the temple to calm her senses. There the senator was looking about, his boots sounding heavy on the stone floor, her own feet softly stepping on the ground, since she had removed her boots to feel the contact with the floor.

"Good evening to you, Senator Durasay." She greeted as she reached the man. "You look like you are doing well today."
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:08 am

"Well, better than being in a hospital bed with a wound that just makes my body hurt completely." He grinned to the Mon Calamari woman, before nodding his head. "It's good to see you again, Rekara. Especially outside of the medical center." He turned slightly, to look back over the shrine, the way it was laid out, taking in the atmosphere of it. "Things have been well? Aside from tending to the wounded, I mean. Your services, of course, are quite needed. And you are a gift at that." The Pantoran's grin turned to more of a somber smile, as he took a step forwards. "Would you care to join me for a stroll around the shrine? I wouldn't mind a Jedi's perspective on our new hosts."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:01 pm

"It's hard to find me outside of a medical tent nowadays... battle has been fierce, and if we are to bring back control of the planet to the locals, then it's the duty of us support forces to maintain the fighters." The Mon Cal looked at her hands, they had been covered in so much blood in the last days, so much pain and suffering, that she, herself, would not be he same again. With a sigh, the padawan placed herself next to the senator ready for a stroll around the temple.

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:18 pm

"What is on your mind, Rekara?" He tilted his head slightly as he looked to her, noting the sigh, almost a sense of resignation in her manner. "Though I may already have a thought. When you aided me, previously... I felt something from you." He spoke quietly, not quite conspiratorially, but certainly secretive. "You drew in my pain, but I could feel more than just that. I thought it was... fear. Am I mistaken?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:45 pm

"It is not fear" she replied softly, remembering the moment she had healed Durasay. "At least not my own. When I heal another, I link myself to the other, I can feel their pain, the memory of their wound. My power works to remember the state of the area before the damage, and the way to reconstruct it properly. Sometimes I'm concerned on how to restore the wound. There are many species in the Galaxy, and different and unique physiologies and mentalities." Rekara raised her eyes that had been looking to her hands, as the source of her healing power. "Your wounds were hard, I could feel your pain, I eased the pain taking it in myself."

Rekara

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:03 pm

"Well, I am grateful for that. But I could sense the Dark Side as it happened. How did that feel, to you?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked to the Mon Calamari, watching her closely. His words were spoken without judgement, or malice, or even glee. It was almost clinical, in wanting to understand how she felt about the Force, in all it's many facets. "That... conflict."

Durasay Mixo

Forum Statistics