[D9 EA] Sky High

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:21 am

Hamelin continues his meditation within the Dark Sky Shrine. He levitates slightly off the ground as he mutters through a mantra in Gand. <Jeet>
"If there is no grass on the field. Play in the mud.
Old enough to crawl. At least they are in the right position.
"
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D9 EA] Sky High

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:01 am

Ashla comes into the shrine. She sees the Gand Jedi meditating and does not interfere. She looks around the shrine, trying to take it all in.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Hamelin opens his eyes when he detects the new presence. He gives her a nod. <Jeet>
"Padawan Vyliis. Good afternoon upon you. Did you come to meditate with the monks here?"
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 am

"I dunno. Maybe. I admit. I was mainly curious to see what it was like here. I don't have any experience with non-Jedi/non-Sith Force cultures."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 am

Hamelin nods. <Bort>
"It is rather interesting to see how they approach the Force. Some more primitive. Others are surprisingly advanced from what I hear. This is the first time I am seeing it up close myself."

He looks over to her. <Suh>
"So you have experience interacting with Sith users then?"
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 am

Ashla nods. "Yeah. I was on Nar Shadaa for the peace talks. I played on a Huttball team with some of Sith."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:43 am

<Chook> Hamelin offers some praise.
"I heard that the Republic side made quite the impact. Congratulations. You are part of the thanks for the peace that we have now.

So what was it like playing Huttball? With Sith no less. There must be a story behind that."
Hamelin

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:17 pm

"Huttball is fun if you like playing dirty. The Sith were pretty OK. Sure, there are some real monsters out there, but the average Sith? They are decent people. It's the head of the Empire that is the problem. The regular people."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:01 am

<Koopa> Hamelin continues on with his query.
"So the real monsters in the Sith are the higher up ones obsessed with power? Is that what you are saying? Did you actually encounter any of the higher ups?"
Hamelin

Forum Statistics