Re: [Day 9 - Late Afternoon] No Man's land

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:08 am

Oddyn observed Iyana. He thought her cute, so looking at her waking up was pleasant and relaxing. And the flesh wounds? A trifle.

LA9. Cool.: 2eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImage

[2 Strain Regained]
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:52 am

Hamelin looks over to Layne. He manages to lift his head up a little to look at everyone. <Groot>
"Thanks Layne Hoshin. You did well today. There has been enough blessings of death for one day."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Hamelin wrote:Hamelin looks over to Layne. He manages to lift his head up a little to look at everyone. <Groot>
"Thanks Layne Hoshin. You did well today. There has been enough blessings of death for one day."

OOC: If stimmed he would be at 13/13 of wounds.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Iyana Miu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Returning to consciousness the woman shifted in her bindingsa nd then looked up with anger and realization and then said, “I will not beg for my life by fools deceived by a witch. Kill me, I am sure that is what you bought you Republic dogs for, do what she has asked. I will not give her or you the satisfaction of pithy words.”
Commander | Human | Force Sensitive | Martial Artist | Dark Side | Overlord of the Midnight Aerie
Iyana Miu

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:05 pm

"No-one asks you to beg for life. Pleading for death is more likely at this point if you have no desire to go on. I am Oddyn Vizsla and I am quite agnostic to the charms of spirituality from these or those quarters. But you put up a respectable fight and so we are talking. What is your version of the story? Just less colourful language please, I am a simple man." He looked at the woman calmly.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Iyana Miu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:23 pm

“My version? The truth? My master was betrayed by the Witch Mazakin, she turned our people down a dark path and I was cast out as the obvious successor, she tried to have me murdered but failed. I found aid from the Gazin, the people you have slaughtered and have tried to destroy her. She is a snake filled with lies and evil, I will not let hr turn the Aznuri into monsters,” she responded fiercely.

“But I have failed.”
Commander | Human | Force Sensitive | Martial Artist | Dark Side | Overlord of the Midnight Aerie
Iyana Miu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:31 pm

"Funny," Layne said, "but from where I'm standing it just looks like you're just the same."

She sighed.

"But at least tell us about this dark path she has brought your people down."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Iyana Miu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:48 pm

“I did not indulge here but she spoke of the Void and how it will consume all, which is her Way, to follow this Void as it returns all to nothingness. She says it was born here and will return and we are the chosen of this Void. It values strength and power,” the woman said calmly.
Iyana Miu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:03 pm

There was a brief pause as Layne considered this 'void'. She still had her suspicions that the monks were influenced by the Emperor's rituals here somehow.

"She is mistaken. The void you speak of is a manifestation of the Dark side of the Force. It was not born here, it was brought here by another."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Iyana Miu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:11 pm

“She is a witch, sent to beguile my people,” the woman retorted.
Iyana Miu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:45 pm

"She is not one of your people? Then what can you tell me about her?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Iyana Miu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:58 pm

“I know she said she found something in the Blight, what it was I do not know… nor did I care until she had turned many against me and mine. They slaughtered my people in the night and I escaped. She was not strong enough to face me, so I am sure she is hoping you will kill me,” the woman responded.

“I know little else, but she is a traitorous witch.”
Iyana Miu

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Oddyn pondered, then shrugged. "Were I to call shots here, I'd let you go to seek your vengeance as I respect such pursuits but there are some bigger interests at play here." He glanced at the Republican transport, then at Layne. "So the best I can offer now is that as long as you live you can still look forward to getting that woman. If you manage to get your story across to the brass, you may well find allies for it."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:17 pm

"You all comin'!?" Delmi called down from the transport. "Got room made up for our guest!"
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 pm

"Fine, guess she's coming with us then?"

She looked back at the woman.

"You can describe this witch in greater detail on the flight back to base."

Layne shrugged, and moved to force her up. She wasn't gentle about it either.

"She wouldn't happen to be a blonde, would she?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Iyana Miu » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:08 am

“She is not, she would be a zabrak… Sister Mazakin? I thought she would have sent you?” she said following.

OOC: Taking her alive and even listening to her story will unlock 4 Victory Points as the Brass find they were deceived by Sister Mazakin. The Aznuri will fade into the Viridian Sea abandoning their shrine but Iyana Miu, those few loyal to her, and her Gazin tribes will join the fight.

/scene
Iyana Miu

Previous
Forum Statistics