Re: [Day 9 - Late Afternoon] No Man's land

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:17 pm

The Berserkers advance forward howling and shouting but otherwise not being terribly effective.

OOC: They Move to Medium of Oddyn and Delmi. End of Round 1.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Iyana Miu » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:25 pm

Iyana advanced on the prone Jedi and tried to stomp him with a well placed kick! Ther foot comes down with a vicious crack. His form went limp as she looked at Layne, “You have been deceived, that is your problem not mine… you will be a cooling corpse when I am done.”

OOC: Maneuver to Increase Brawn by 1 with Enhance, commit another Die. 2 Strain, 4 total, to Move to Engaged with Hamelin. Hamelin suffered 11 wounds, plus using Triumph for a Critical Injury. He is now 5 wounds over his threshold.

Iyana Brawl vs. Hamelin: 4eP+1eA+1eD+1eC+1eS 4 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Critical Injury - Hamelin: 1d100+10 52

Exceeding Wound Threshold - Critical Injury - Hamelin: 1d100+20 90

Initiative

Iyana Horde
Iyana Horde
Republic
Republic
Republic
Iyana Horde
Republic
Iyana Horde
Commander | Human | Force Sensitive | Martial Artist | Dark Side | Overlord of the Midnight Aerie
Iyana Miu

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:29 pm

The bloodsworn drew a vicious axe and then charged forward towards Oddyn and Delmi…

OOC: Maneuver to draw weapon, suffer two strain to move to Short. The other is at Medium and the Berserker is at Medium as well but spread out.

Initiative

Iyana Horde
Iyana Horde
Republic
Republic
Republic
Iyana Horde
Republic
Iyana Horde
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:43 pm

"Lady, as far as I'm concerned, you're *all* insane."

Layne was a whirlwind of potential death, the darksaber's high pitched whine coming down at her first, immediately followed with a flourish from her blue shoto as she hopefully struck for significant damage. She had few illusions that it was going to be quite that easy... but one could hope that at the very least this time she'd have a little luck on her side.

Lightsaber, boost from trust, boost from aim, 2x setback ignored: 3eP+2eA+2eB+3eC+1eD 5 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crit (vicious 1): 1d100+10 52: Fearsome wound, all willpower/presence check dificulties increased by one for the encounter

1 maneuver to close distance, 1 maneuver to aim (2 strain)

15 damage done with Darksaber, 2 advantages generated (curved hilt, superior), reduced to 1 when cancelling out threat. 1 advantage used to crit with darksaber. 1 triumph used to hit with shoto as well, does another 12 damage. Fearsome 3 procs.

Wounds: 4/17
Strain: 6/18
Soak: 7
Defense: 1
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Iyana Miu » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Iyana was surprised at the ferocity of the Jedi she caught the hand with the Darksaber and moved the blade away from her vitals but still it was dangerous but the second weapon… even with her fast reflexes she could remove the brunt of the weapon and collapsed to her knees.

OOC: Up to Layne if she kills her or not. Suffered 17 wounds and a crit, she is done.
Commander | Human | Force Sensitive | Martial Artist | Dark Side | Overlord of the Midnight Aerie
Iyana Miu

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Oddyn kept lying down, as standing up seemed a costly luxury at this point. He grabbed back his Sidewinder that had slipped out of his hands somehow and spun its five barrels for a localised inferno meant for the angry oxman axman. He might have overdone it...

[Manoeuvre to pick up weapon]
[Strain Manoeuvre for Rain of Death]

LA9. Axman. Gunnery. Short. Autofire (Rain of Death). Trust. Adversary 1. Destiny.: 3eP+1eA+1eB+1eC 2 successes, 4 advantage, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

14 Damage with Pierce 1, thrice (triggering autofire 2 times).

[4/19 Wounds, 4/12 Strain]
[Despair for Dapper]
[Destiny-upgrading future hits on Odd]
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:51 pm

The bloodsworn is turned into fleshy paste… but his weapon jammed at the end of the salvo!

OOC: Despair for weapon jam, Easy Mechanics to fix.
Dapper Dog

Postby Delmi Koor » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Delmi turns her sights on the second ungodly monster rushing towards them, "Freakin' bastards..."

----

D9 Fight Round 2, Ranged Light, Bloodsworn, Destiny, Double Shot, Accurate 3, Incidental Aim, Trust Boost, 2 Strain to not increase difficulty: 3eA+2eP+5eB+1eC+1eD 5 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 Advantage to activate second shot, 2 Adv from gear, 13 damage pierce 2, and 14 damage to the other Bloodsworn, Triumph to make something beneficial happen on the battlefield. 3 Advantage to recoup strain.

Maneuver to Stand, Maneuver to Stim self 3 wounds.

Wounds: 5/14
Strain: 6/14

Using Dodge and Destiny to upgrade anything at me.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:05 am

The last of her retinue is gunned down as a transport breaks through the branches and lands up near Delmi and Oddyn.

OOC: Republic Victory, if no one kills her then she will be captured alive. Layne and Hamelin will suffer conflict if she is killed.
Dapper Dog

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:09 am

Once the carnage was done, Oddyn slid down the trunk and joined Layne over the fallen dark nun, in whatever condition she was in.

"Remind me of the whys of this fight."
Last edited by Oddyn Vizsla on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 am

Layne looked down at the woman...

"Huh... not so tough now..."

...then looked over to Hamelin; followed by her gaze moving toward the sound of the transport coming in. Republic? Enemy? Either way, she clipped her shoto to her belt again, and pulled out a stimpack, sticking it somewhere in Hamelin's body so that he might heal.

(5 wounds healed for Hamelin)
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:11 am

Delmi jumps down to Layne’s level and looks at the Jedi for a moment before aiming her pistol at the woman’s forehead.

“Mission is to eliminate the target.”

Unless physically restrained she’d pull the trigger without a moment’s notice.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:13 am

Oddyn would pull Delmi's hand down.

"Talking first. No execution without trial."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:15 am

She turned to Delmi and her gun, ready to intervene when, contrary to her expectation, the mandalorian did so first.

"That would be murder," she said, glaring at Delmi.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:18 am

She blinked at the two of them, “You serious? We were just shooting to kill... our intent was to kill these folks. Now that she’s got a hole in her chest you wanna keep her breathing to suffer more. ‘Take her down’ that means dead where I come from.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:23 am

"I don't know the story of her presence here, whether she has more right to occupy this land than some other people. She was an obstacle to this campaign, it was removed. She fought well, like a warrior." He looked at her. "I have an aversion to butchering warriors like livestock. I'd at least ask her if she wants to live captive or die here."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:26 am

"Did you know I used to be an assassin? Before I joined the Jedi? I killed a lot of people. One of the reasons I left the Sith was because I didn't want to do that anymore. Killing when I didn't have to. Now she's unconscious, no threat to anyone. I know the monks want us to kill her, but they're not entirely sane."

She sighed, pulled out another stim and stabbed herself in the leg with it.

"...although she did piss me off. And I've been pissed off a lot, lately. But I don't know. Maybe killing her is best. Maybe it isn't. But I sure as shit am not down with murdering just because a bunch of half-deranged monks in the jungle say she deserves it."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:31 am

The Mandalorian shrugged at the Jedi/Sith rationale.

"Like I said, there's always time to execute someone you hold." Oddyn looked at the woman. "Can she be restrained enough to be stimmed and talked to?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:34 am

"Does anyone have anything to bind her with?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 am

“Seriously...” Delmi said while shaking her head. “It’s a war... A military engagement... People die. Not murder anymore than what we did to those freaks up there.

She pulled out her ascension pistol and shot it up into the trees by the transport. “Democracy rules I guess. Even though it makes no sense to bring her along.”

“See y’all up there.” She said as she activated the pistol and flew up towards the transport.
Last edited by Delmi Koor on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 am

Transport crew has binders.
Dapper Dog

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:44 am

"I guess they do." Oddyn remarked, pointing at the transport.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:52 am

She shrugged watching Delmi go, then again when Oddyn pointed up at the transport.

"Fine, I'll go fetch some."

She walked over to where the transport would be overhead, during which one could probably do anything they wanted to the unconscious monk, and yelled up at them.

"Hey! Throw down some binders would you?"

Assuming they did, she'd go back, and assuming the monk was still alive, would bind her before giving her a stim injection.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:56 am

Hamelin groans... chirps in pain.

/ I have no idea how much dmg I am at now? /
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Delmi Koor » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:00 am

Delmi dropped the binders down to Layne. And made some room for a prisoner in the spot for cargo as she waited for the team to come back up.
Description
Delmi Koor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics