Battle cruiser and carrier of the Republic!

[Day 10 - late Afternoon] Command Briefing IV

Postby Jace Malcom » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:24 am

Jace was here in service uniform, looking at the data arrays being fed into the conference room. The room was well appointed with a long conference table with a holo display and plenty of chairs and water.

He was seated as he waited with his key personnel like the Senator and such.

OOC: Same as before command folks, plus two Jedi.
Republic Commander | Special Forces | War Hero | Heavily Scarred | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Re: [Day 10 - late Afternoon] Command Briefing IV

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:08 am

Delmi had received notice that she was invited to participate in this briefing before the final battle. With a new haircut, much shorter than before, and an unmarked uniform which resembled something between the Resistance and the Republic she arrived and found a seat. She picked up the water at her chair and sipped on it as she waited for the meeting to start.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:16 am

Uniform crisp and perfect, Lyseil was in her usual spot along with the command staff, datapad in hand and kaff ready.

Delmi was a new face at the meeting, so she recieved a warm and friendly smile and nod.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:21 am

Delmi nodded back at the woman, her eyes giving off a slight vibe of apprehension or wariness. The look of a woman not-familiar with such meetings.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:26 am

Niall showed up right on time, dressed in a crisp Republic uniform.

Nods of acknowledgement or salutes were given or returned, as appropriate.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:46 am

Jax strolled into the command meeting, apparently he'd risked his life enough they trusted him to be part of the planning of these things. He nodded to those present that he knew and sat in a chair leaning back and kicking his feet up on the table. He was dressed slightly nicer than he usually was his shirt looked freshly laundered and he had used one of his newer leather jackets. He gave a finger gun and a wink to the only other not republic soldier he saw in the room.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:51 am

“So we are just letting known criminals just sit in on these meetings now, Commander? I read the reports on his aid, but as far as I am concerned that just means he is complicit in stealing from the Republic and not being punished for it,” Saresh said looking at Jax.
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Jace Malcom » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:52 am

“Mister Dolross, please get your feet off my table,” Jace responded sternly.

“We are still reviewing the matter with Mister Dolross and his partner.”
Republic Commander | Special Forces | War Hero | Heavily Scarred | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Chase » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:53 am

Chase entered the room, a cup filled with ice in her hand and caught a sight of Jax as he was, ducked her head and moved to another corner of the room.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:53 am

The finger pew and wink from the man who had his feet on the table did not draw a friendly look from Delmi. Her eyes seemed to say 'Where do you think we are?'
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:56 am

Lyseil narrowed her eyes in disapproval at the flippant attitude and lack of manners from the smuggler-captain. She shook her head and focused her attention back on the datapad, adding a few more notes to a file.

Blood of the Queen, Jax. You'r ex-military, you *should* know better.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:57 am

“That’s fine, review all you like, by the time I am done he won’t have a safe port in the Republic to call home. I respect whatever contributions he may have made but it won’t make up for his crimes,” Saresh said as she tapped on her Datapad.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:09 am

Jax straightened in his chair and nodded to Jace "Sorry Commander."

He then turned his eyes towards the Senator "Senator I'm sorry if you find my presence here offensive but I find that my helping" he held fingers up and started ticking them down as he spoke "helping break the blockade, rescue key resistance allies, stop spies from stealing valuable information, and taking down a retinue of trainees and their blood thirsty very powerful leader on top of my willingness to put my own safety and well being on the line to betray those criminals I was working for would help off set the one illegal shipment I delivered for a republic officer." he paused and looked Saresh in the eyes "and that's not to mention the multitude of humanitarian efforts I've assisted with since I've been here. I've earned a seat at the table. Especially considering we are entering a theater of war that I am particularly knowledgeable and capable in."

He was not angry as he spoke but he was direct "If you want to threaten me do it after I help win this war." with that he turned back to the commander "I apologize for any distraction Commander if my presence will be overly controversial I will leave but I was under the impression I was invited here for a reason."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:21 am

“You still broke the law, grievously so and only came forward when it was best for you. I know your type and I won’t stand for it. This isn’t a scale, I will see to it that you are punished to the fullest extant of the law, Mister Dolross. I hope you enjoy confined spaces,” she said calmly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 am

Niall cleared his throat.

"Senator, while I do not excuse Mister Dolross's behavior at this meeting, I will say in his defense that he came forward rather earlier than that, as my report shows. I do hope you'll take that into consideration." He inclined his head respectfully.

He cast Jax a quick sidelong glance. Hopefully after sticking his neck out for the man, he'd be on his best behavior.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:28 am

“I have which is why I am not clamoring for his arrest immediately. But as far as I am concerned he won’t be welcome in Republic space, him… his ship or crew,” she responded.

“I think that is fair, well not so much fair but justice of a fashion.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:29 am

As Chase watched she found a sliver of ice in her cup and gently guided it down toward the rim, catching it with her lips she slipped it into her mouth and held it there. Moving it occasionally from cheek to cheek, holding it with her tongue. Glancing across to Saresh she made a mental note.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:37 am

Jax resisted the urge to scoff outright at the senator about as fair as a game of pazaak on Nar Shaddaa he thought though his face betrayed none of his emotions. "Senator I would be happy to continue this discussion at a time that we aren't holding up a command meeting."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:39 am

“There is nothing to continue, it is already done,” she said calmly turning her eyes to Jace.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:41 am

again he resisted an urge to roll his eyes at her unreasonable thought process but this was a discussion for another time. He too turned his attention to Jace with a stoic face.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:42 am

It's like the dinner with that gangster and the mandos... All this one-ups-manship... Delmi thought to herself as she watched the exchange.

She began to wonder if coming had been a mistake, but remained quiet and focused on the commander.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:03 am

The Panteer's thoughts were similar to Delmi's, though she was reflecting more on how this time the arguing had started before the meeting technically had.

I wonder if the Kryze have arguments like this, she thought as she replenished the kaff. Looks like it might be needed.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vasir Rexa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:08 am

Sitting quietly observing the argument, Vasir took meticulous notes on what she had found in the Blight, everything else was just mundane by comparison.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Arali Zian » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:13 am

Arali stayed silent during the exchange, stoic and presumably wise in her Jedi indifference.

Are we done measuring lekku against the human, senator?
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Knight ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist ♥ Vegetarian
Arali Zian

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Under the pretence of finding a place to stand, Cole moved along the wall of the conference room. As he passed Jax, his hand landed on the man’s shoulder. The doctor squeezed briefly, giving the man an nearly imperceptible nod, before carrying on his way.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Next
Forum Statistics