Battle cruiser and carrier of the Republic!

Secret Agent Panteer: Redux! (D10, ME)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:24 pm

In the office, Lyseil went over the file Niall had sent her one more time, making sure she was fully up to date on the case. This... wasn't anything like the research into Hurn, at least not yet. Potential Imperial spy, possibly gone wrong during an extended undercover mission, entangled still with elements there... she could see why Niall was distancing himself from it. She might've done the same thing too if she were in his shoes.

She cleared her throat and made sure her uniform was nice and smooth, before punching in the contact info Captain Organa had provided her to connect her to the SIS.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Re: Secret Agent Panteer: Redux! (D10, ME)

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:27 pm

A droid answered and said, "Thank you for reaching the Office of the SIS, how can I help you today?"
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:32 pm

"Sergeant Lyseil Panteer of the Republic Strike Force at Bankor," she greeted in a military-fashion, "assigned to assist Captain Niall Organa with his assigned investigation into an SIS Operative of yours who is supsected of murder. We are in need of information to get to the bottom of this."

"I need to speak to the handler of Luth Khalan."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:44 pm

"That is a very serious claim ma'am. Can you supply security verification?" the droid responded. Sending her secure credentials should satisfy this requirement.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Lyseil nodded, providing the droid with her secure credentials and the nescessary information.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:35 pm

The droid responded, "Well according to our records Agent Khalan is on loan to the Army, she has no current obligations."
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:42 pm

"No operations for the SIS while stationed at Bankor then?" she asked, just to have that clarified. It would have to be cross-referenced with the agent's own statements. "No handler or person of contact here for her either?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 pm

"I do not see any records as of such," the droid responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:02 am

"I see."

So there were no records of any SIS operations involving her going on. That didn't rule out off-the-books deals, but it did clarify matters more.

"According to Captain Organa, this agent was once deep undercover in the Empire, and have since returning to the Republic been in frequent contact with an Imperial. Is there anything on the records about this? I ask because there's been reported presence of Imperials on Bankor." The Imps trying to force in to 'help', the mysterious Darius pretending to be a jedi, the reports of an Imperial base in the arctic north. There was enough for her to think it might not be a coincidence.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:05 am

"That information is classified and sealed for the agent's safety," the droid replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:27 am

She hadn't had high hopes of them sharing anything about that, but she almost found it more worrying that they weren't saying anything at all. She gave the droid a nod.

"What about her psych evaluation and performance record?" A pause. "Or any family or partners?" Maybe a sibling, or a lover she might've been in contact with, she hoped. They could maybe shed light on any changes.

---

OOC: One Destiny for scene-shenanigans.
Last edited by Lyseil Panteer on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dapper Dog » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:34 am

"I apologize ma'am that information is sealed and classified," the droid responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:38 am

Sugar!

"I see." Lyseil didn't sigh, as she knew it would be a long shot. This was always the trouble of dealing with Intelligence agencies. "Well... if there is anything you can share, it would be greatly appriciated."

This was going to be a tricky investigation indeed.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:39 am

Vain was a master of trying to be where he was needed when people least expected him and so here he was… also he felt the Force had brought him here for an important reason.

Trust in the Force and when that fails, fake it till you make it. He knocked on the door.
Freelance Journalist | Handsome | Knows a Guy | Relaxed | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:40 am

Lyseil perked up at the sound of knocking. "Hold that thought for a moment," she said to the droid on the other side of the holo, and walked over to the door.

Perhaps with a touch of paranoia as she did unclip the holster on her pistol first, though she didn't draw it yet, and she opened the door. "Yes?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 am

“Just came by to do an interview, you are Lyseil Panteer right?” he said with a smile.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:08 am

Lyseil had flashbacks to Nixie Gladstone's interview, but... well, it couldn't be that bad again, right?

"Uh, yes-yes, that's me. Sergeant Lyseil Panteer. Sorry, I was... just working on something. Please, step inside." She opened the door further, allowing him entry, and Lyseil turned back to her holocommunication. "I suppose we're done here, unless there is anything you can send us that would be relevant and not classified?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:36 am

The droid ended the line.

Vain said, “Vain Taskar, freelance journalist. So I will need a few moments to get setup, but maybe tell me a bit about yourself, Sergeant Panteer.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:42 am

Lyseil mentally stored away the little she had learned from speaking with the SIS droid, and focused on the journalist.

"About me? Uhm, well, I'm from Alderaan, graduate of the Alderaan Select Academy, currently an undergrad working on her degree in archaeology. Stationed here on the Commander's staff, though I help out where I am needed."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:12 am

“I know, you seem to be the go to person for investigations, Sergeant Panteer. So what has the Captain got you doing now? Something juicy and controversial I hope?” he said with a smile.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:15 am

Lyseil straightened. "... How did you know that, mr. Taskar?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:50 am

“I keep tabs on my friends, Captain and I go way back. My work keeps me SIS adjacent,” he said with a smile.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:52 am

Lyseil raised an eyebrow at that. If he was SIS-related, maybe it was someone Niall had called in...?

"... What do you know about the case the Captain has been assigned to now then, mr. Taskar?" she asked, still cautious but not quite on edge anymore. I guess I can trust him.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:54 am

“Luth Khalan, I know plenty… sad story that… but if you throw a girl to the tu’kata, you can’t expect her to return home without attaching herself to the pack. Especially when you got an alpha like Darth Baras bearing down on you,” he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 am

So he does know.

"She is working for a Darth?" Stars, that was terrible news. "Or rather, a Darth is using her, I'd imagine, judging by your words?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Next
Forum Statistics