Battle cruiser and carrier of the Republic!

Re: Blood and Sand (day 10 Late morning)

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 am

"I couldn't say. He mainly just dumped me off with Eralynn. He'd come by to discuss things with her sometimes but I was usually sent to do something else rather than pry."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 am

That seemed to be the end to the information this man had, still it was more pieces to a puzzle. "I'm guessing that means you never overheard any of their talks then... Know anyone who did?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:37 am

"Aaroth and Garreth were the two closest to her. Her snipers, well, were more reclusive." He sighed. "Why are you so interested in him anyways? He's just another asshole Mandalorian."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:52 am

"Honest answer?"

"I think he killed Eralynn's husband, and pinned it on the Republic. Just trying to find out all the reasons why, as well as a few more facts."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 am

Melv laughed and then shook his head. "Alright, if you say so. I'm not the one making up conspiracy theories."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Zane smirked, a soft chuckle rolling from his lips. "Conspiracy theory it might be, but if he is so keen on getting revenge on the Republic, like he has led everyone to believe. Why isn't he on this planet?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:08 pm

The prisoner gave a solemn smile and nodded. "Alright. I see your point. If that's all true, then what a bastard."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 pm

"Yup." The type of asshole that deserved to die a very ugly death. Zane's lips quirked into a half smile. "I should ask, are you done with all this? Escapes from custody and the like?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 pm

"It was never my choice," he said with a shrug, "I was always freed by somebody else. Do you think any of them care about me anymore enough to break me out?"
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:45 pm

"Unlikely." He looked the man over. "Would you follow their orders again if they did?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 pm

Melv sighed. "I can't say, honestly. I thought I was done when Niall first got me and then I started killing again under Eralynn."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:01 pm

He shouldn't of said that, it was the wrong answer. "You sure you can't give me a guarantee?" Zane asked his tone a bit pleading, as he wandered back over to the mirrored glass. Giving it a couple taps, as if to say you can come back in.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:10 pm

"I'm a screw up, Zanebry. I don't really know anything other than how to shoot a blaster and punch someone." He lowered his eyes. "I think prison might be good for someone like me as long as it's a good one. Somewhere quiet, just do my time."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Zane stood facing the window, he knew who was on the other side, just like he knew they could see the vibroknife he held in his hand. "You can't ever hold a gun again, Melv. Not ever. Even after you get out. could you make that promise to me? To turn your life around?" The question was innocently asked, as Zane waited, both for a answer from Melv, and a answer from Claire.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:45 pm

"I want to, man." He let out a sigh. "I don't want to disappoint people again though."
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:55 am

"I dont either, Melv." Zane replied softly. "But it's your decision in the end, and that not something anyone else has a word in."

"Anyways, is there anything I can do for you, you helped me after all."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics