Re: Shenanigirls! (D10, EM)

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:14 pm

"I knew more about fighting and combat than most of my officers. I taught my squad how to assemble and take apart their blasters." She shrugged. "Some of the other stuff was harder, but I had nothing better to do. I managed to pass by the cleaning regimen." She did not say that some of the other recruits cleaned for her in exchange for tips. "And you?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:53 pm

"I see..." she murmured, and poured kaff for them both.

"... How I became a sergeant, you mean?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Sabine continued making newer piles.

"Yeah."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Lyseil shrugged. "Nepotism, mostly. It would be unaccaptable for my family that I start out as a grunt. It's very common on Alderaan that nobles are given officer-ranks in the House Forces from the get-go." She passed the mug of hot black kaff to Sabine. And then started adding sugar and cream to her own serving.

"Of course, we go through basics and such too."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Sabine took her black and strong... and usually cheap. "Hrm... nepotism, eh? Seems like a recurring theme." She flashed her a smile. "That must have been tough."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:56 pm

"Not really, to be honest. A bit tougher than the Academy, but I didn't find military training to be too different in terms of discipline and what's expected."

Three packets of sugar later and mixing in the cream, Lyseil was ready to consume her kaff.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:05 pm

"Oh? Sorry, I thought the physical regimen would be tougher for you." She shrugged and handed her empty cup to the woman. "Next."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Refill was provided. She had developed quite the technique for that by working for the Commander.

"Heh, I might not be as tough as nails like you, Sabine, but I'm in good shape," Lyseil felt her thighs disagreed, "and I'm not a complete pushover. Sure, it was tough at first, but well... I guess I'm bragging a little when I say that I adapt pretty fast."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 am

Sabine thought back about how Lyseil never go the hang of living with such a tough, free living badass Mandalorian like Sabine.

"Sure." Was her diplomatic response.

"Any further plans? Military career?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:24 pm

"Nah, military life isn't for me," she shook her head and took a sip of her kaff. "I'll most likely finish my degree after this, I think... maybe see what I can do to help the people of Bankor, or see what we can do with the Mandalorians who aren't like the Kryze. Like the Crusaders and the Irregulars... I think there's possibility there, with them, for the Mandalorians to become more accepted by the Republic."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:08 pm

"Degree? So this is like a field assignment for you?" Asked the confused Mandalorian as she managed to pile everything onto her bed. "There. Clean." She grabbed a knife. "I'll clean the refresher now. That does sound interesting... I need to figure out what I'm doing after the campaign."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:27 pm

"No, no, nothing like that." How could she explain a PhD to Sabine? "I'm here because Alderaan is part of the Republic, and I do hold rank of sergeant there... so I suppose I could say I'm like representing my clan in this allied strike force?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Previous
Forum Statistics