Re: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (D10, MA)

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:47 pm

With a familiar 'shwoom' the door opened to a togruta pushing a large workbench hovering a few inches above the ground. Behind her was a very ancient looking protocol droid, in prestine condition.

''Soy cougar people!'' she said as a greeting
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:53 pm

“Jedi Zyn,” Cole got to his feet, “thank you so much for this.” Glancing towards his bunk, “Emmed,” a spherical, hovering droid appeared from beneath the regulation-made bed where it had found a suitable charging port, it beeped cheerfully. Cole gestured as if making introductions before running a hand through his hair, “if there anything you need me to do?”
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:58 pm

''I would not hate having the specs or schematics for your droid. That would be useful to speed up the process'' she replied

''Aside from that R5 will help me with the rest''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:01 pm

“I can do that,” Cole took out his datapad and tapped at the screen, locating the files. Though most of the information in the specs and schematic might as well be a collection of nonsense symbols, he had made some attempt to learn about how the droid functioned on both a programming and mechanical level. Swiping up the screen, he airdropped the information to Baesal.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Baesal opened the files on her own pad and made a quick analysis.

''Thanks, that will certainly help a lot'' she looked at the good Doctor and the other officer

''Should I do it here or would I be interupting?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Lyseil watched the exchange with quiet amusement, glad to see that the doctor seemed to have something that could cheer him up from his ice-queen act.

"No, no, master jedi, it's quite alright," Lyseil assured the togruta. Did he say Zyn? That's the one who talked about Iokath? "I only brought two cups for tea, but maybe the good doctor has one to spare if you would like some? It's spiced tea from Cerea."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 pm

“Please go ahead, Jedi Zyn, the Sergeant happened to drop by while I was waiting for you.” There wasn’t a lot of room in the small quarters, but Cole gestured that she should make free use of it.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 am

Baesal looked around for where she could drop the bench

''Allright then...'' she replied as she pushed it in a corner where she switched of the repulsion engine. ''I don't think it'll take very long.'' she continued while silver lightning coursed around her hands

''R5, could you be a dear and read me the the notes on page 12? Thanks!''

Cole's droid module installation, inventor, assist, bench: 2eA+2eP+2eD+2eB+2eF 2 successes, 5 advantage, 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She lowered her goggles and silver hued energy poured into the droid, reshaping it to include the new module
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:54 am

Cole’s eyes widened as Baesal worked, drawing on the Force to bring a mysticism to the process that was intimidating. After the installation was done, Emmed clicked and whirred, testing out the new tools stowed in the chassis, practicing switching between them with its five limbs arranged equidistant around the sphere. The droid booped excitedly. “Sweet damn,” Cole breathed, palming a credit chit from his pocket and handing it over, “I owe you one. Thanks,” he shook his head softly.

(( Paying Baesal 500cr for specalist tools and services rendered. ))
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:06 am

Lyseil watched with fascination with the Force at work. It was nothing like she had ever seen before herself.

"Goodness... the Force truly is a marvel..."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:58 pm

''Thanks doc, t'was eeezee peeezee'' she replied with a smile grabbing the chip
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Running a hand through his hair, Cole raised the other and Emmed tucked away the tools Baesal had installed and zipped over, hovering over the doctor’s palm. He curled his fingers up, tickling the underside of the droid’s chassis, the mini-med chirruping. He’d already complimented the togruta’s impressive skill, and didn’t like to gush, at the risk of sounding insincere, so he didn’t add anything else.

“At ease, Emmed,” the droid beeped, then swivelled to Baesel, and thanked her in a series of robotic sounds before slipping away under the bunk to return to lower power mode.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Baesal reactivated the grav lift of her bench

"Was that all? If so I don't want to bother any longer"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:46 pm

“You’re most welcome to stay for tea and chocolate, if you’d like. The chocolates were a gift, they’re rather good,” he ran a hand through his hair and offered Baesal the seat he’d vacated.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Baesal looked at the chocolate with intent pressing her lips together

"I would not want to impose...."
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:57 pm

“No imposition,” he looked to Lyseil for confirmation.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:38 pm

"No imposition at all," the sergeant nodded in agreement and gave the padawan a friendly smile.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:22 pm

''Oh well...in that case...'' she grinned wide ''I'll be glad to share chocolate''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Cole opened a drawer and took out a mug from a standard issue plasteel mess kit, he placed it on the small table for Baesal and took a seat on the corner of his bunk.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:22 pm

With another mug provided, Lyseil poured some of the spiced tea for Baesal as well.

"By the way, since our paths have seemed to cross, master jedi, there's something I've been meaning to ask you if I may...?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Baesal picked up the cup of piced tea and blew a little on it before the officer inquired

''Sure, what is it?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:50 pm

"There's... something I've been looking into. I spoke with Knight Carrack briefly on the subject as she put me in touch with the librarian of the Jedi Archives, but she said you knew about a world called Iokath?" Lyseil inquired gently, not sure how much to say.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Baesal frowned and diverted her attention fully to Lyseil when she heard that name

''Why do you want to know about Iokath?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:26 pm

"I was told to investigate something that was stolen from Uthan Mil's museum, something called the Heraldian Cipher. It's origins seem to be linked to that world," she explained without going fully into detail.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Baesal sipped her tea, then gave a nod

"That's right... Captain Alderaan told me you were looking into it."

She put her cup down

"Still I am surprised you know that place...I thought I was he only one to know of it." She shrugged "Well... before I told a few people about it."

She let out a sigh

"I am afraid I cannot tell you much about it. Iokath is a great unknown."
Baesal Zyn

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics