Re: Midsummer Space's Dream (D11, LE, Niall's)

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:25 am

The kiss lingered, Niall moving against Lyseil, his hand moving up her back, tightening in her hair. After all, perhaps it would have to last a lifetime.

Finally, their lips parted. Niall drew breath, drew in that wonderful scent of her he had noticed that very first time they'd met on Bankor. He kept his face near hers, bringing his eyes to lock her gaze. He still held her, both hands sliding down to her back.

"There's something else I need to say." He said, his voice quiet but firm. Gathering his will. "I still need to work things out with Aly. One way or another. But I'm not sure when that can happen. And it wouldn't seem right to do it over a holocall."

He closed his eyes, swallowing. "I can't ask for you to wait for me while I get this all sorted out. I can't even suggest it. It would be too cruel a choice." His eyes opened, meeting hers once more. "So, instead, I'm asking that you don't wait for me." He spoke the words gently. Would they hurt her? Could she tell how they hurt him?
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 am

Her breath trembled against their lips as they parted slowly. Goodness, that had been a kiss! And she couldn't quite help herself from a brief kiss before they had fully parted for breath. Both arms encircled around him in a comforting hug.

Then the words. It... stung a bit more than she had expected them to at first, but as she breathed in, the care and gentle spirit of his being soothed her. Her eyes closed for a few seconds as she gathered her own thoughts; she had half-expected this. And she was the one who had kind of forced him into that date to start with weeks ago, no? Niall had been honest and open with her from the start.

And as she had said then; she wouldn't wait around forever.

It was almost as if the projected stars above shone in her eyes as she opened them to find those grey kind eyes. "I understand, Niall," she said softly, the voice tender yet understanding and she kissed him lightly once more. "You're right... you shouldn't do that over holo with her. A lady deserves better, especially if it is a lady you've found worthy of your affection." Lyseil's lips formed into a small smile. "I do believe I was the one who told you I wouldn't wait forever, hm?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:55 am

Niall's head tilted, returning the little kisses she gave him in equal measure. How could he not? He didn't want to stop, didn't want them to end. But they had to. It wouldn't be fair to either of them otherwise.

He drew another deep breath, one hand coming back to brush back her hair from her forehead. The better to meet her gentle amber eyes. "You did tell me that." He leaned forward again, brushing his lips against hers again. There wouldn't always be one more time... "And I hope you realize just how worthy you are."

His lips quirked into a smile; small, but undeniably there. "Would you stay with me a while? It's a lovely night; the stars are so clear." He joked. "We still have half a bottle of mystery alcohol left. And..." The smile grew. "I feel as though I owe you a few more kisses like that. If you would have them."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 am

His light joke made her chuckle softly and Niall could feel one arm shifting away from the hug... and suddenly his pretty Organa-nose was viciously booped!

"You did say you wanted tonight to be special, and I will hold you to that, Niall Organa," she said, her tone turning comedically haughty. "I'd be disappointed if it ended right now. Besides..." the hand that had taken part in the horrible boop-offense upon his person gently caressed his cheek, "this is the kind of date I wish I had before. Before us, I mean. Goodness, I still had a great time with the vusa-riding. Though this time it feels even more like a real date."

"So..." her lips pressed together slightly as she felt a little bit nervous. "I'd love to stay longer, drink this mystery drink, and just... forget about everything else for a little while?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 am

Niall couldn't help but laugh softly as his nose was booped. Some things just didn't change. "Well, then." He said. Matching his tone to hers. "I shan't disappoint, milady." His playful smile softened. "I had a great time with the vusa, too. You've made me very happy, Lyseil. So I'll give you the date you deserve."

He could sense her nervousness; see it in the way her lips pressed together, the bit of tension around her eyes. Niall smiled gently. "That sounds perfect to me. I wouldn't have it any other way." He leaned forward, kissing her gently. It did not have the intense passion of the first kiss, but nor was it restrained; now that they'd shared their first true kiss, and their future was decided, he could simply enjoy it.

Niall leaned back a little, but still held Lyseil close. Reaching down, he lifted the bottle of alcohol, refilling first her glass, then his. "Hmmm." He murmured. "I wonder if we could get more of this somehow? I think it's beginning to grow on me."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:52 am

The kiss put her at ease and there was a sense of a quiet laugh on her lips as she returned it with another kiss.

"Maybe we could back to the desert and search for those nomads before we leave Bankor?" she suggested with an amused tone and leaned her head against his shoulder. In a way, Lyseil felt more relaxed and at ease now than she had earlier, as if the future suddenly looked a little clearer. Or at least, less complicated. "Or maybe ask for the recipe? Can't you imagine this as the new fad back home? Exotic liqueur made by desert-nomads on a faraway planet!"

She could imagine some people falling for it, at least, and the thought made her laugh softly.

"I do look forward to going home again after this though... I've missed the fresh clean air that you just don't find anywhere else."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 am

Niall laughed at that. "Maybe. I'm still used to thinking of myself as a dork, a little. Not one for setting trends. But perhaps we could make it happen. Although I almost expect we'll just find that it requires... I'm not sure. Battling a vusa, or something." He finished, his imagination failing him.

As they chatted, Niall cuddled Lyseil against him a little more, his arm tightening around her. If this was to be their best and last date, he would enjoy it thoroughly. And he would see that she did, too.

"Yes." Niall sighed. "Me too. And for exactly that reason. There's nothing quite like it." He turned his head towards her, lips brushing her hair once more. "Although, that scent that you wear makes me think of it. I noticed that right away, you know."

He chewed his lip a moment. "Is that what you're going to do, once all this is over?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:32 am

"Hah, really?" she chuckled as he commented on her perfume. "It's funny, because back home it's nothing special - step outside and everything smells like that. But away from Alderaan... it's like a piece of home." Lyseil happily left the heavier perfumes from Corellia to the more socialite ladies.

There was a satisified sigh from her as she felt she could cuddle up against Niall without worry and concern this time, and her lips placed a soft kiss on her neck as she made herself comfortable next to him. "Hm, yes," she breathed in his scent too, "before I decide on what I should, or can do, I feel I need to see my family again after this. Strange how fighting and having a close brush with death made me miss them even more?" Not really. Psychologically, she knew it made complete sense.

"From there, I think I will try to spend my time on helping others. The degree can wait a little, since the galaxy is in more need of help right now. And besides! I have to tell my parents what a handsome young man Niall Organa has become!" Lyseil giggled against his shoulder. "It doesn't hurt for you to have friends with the Panteers, after all, especially father since he works for the office of the senator."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:59 am

It was clear that Niall had used the refresher shortly before Lyseil came over; he had a clean masculine scent, along with a tasteful amount of the mild earthy cologne he wore. He murmured softly at the kiss on his neck.

"That entirely makes sense to me." Niall said. "Hmmm. I suppose the last campaign I finished, I didn't have any choice; I was sent home as part of my medical leave. Perhaps I would have wanted to, anyway. I rather expect so."

"Helping others. Yes. Just don't leave the degree too long. I'm looking forward to calling you Doctor Panteer." He kissed the top of her head, lips lingering a moment. He smiled. "And... I suppose it's not to early to start thinking about that sort of thing. Making connections. Perhaps in five years is when I thought I'd begin my political career. But the connections could be made any time, couldn't they?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:01 pm

"A lot of people keep saying they look forward to calling me Doctor Panteer," she chuckled, enjoying the attention of the kiss on top of her head. "Mm, connections can be made any time, yes, though father would say it's better to start on them early. That way, you have more solid groundwork for the future, when you will be wanting their support."

Reaching up with a hand, Lyseil fingers brushed through his short hair, feeling the newly trimmed edges of his hairline. "So Captain Alderaan will be a thing of the past eventually, huh? Maybe they'll promote you to a new rank after this though... but I'm not sure if it would hold the same ring to it?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:25 pm

"Yes, I suppose so." Niall sighed, not unpleasantly. He chewed his lip a moment. "I know we talked about it a little bit before. Do you think you'd be able to help me with that? Introduce me to a few of the right people?"

The feel of Lyseil's fingers brushing through his hair, soft to the touch, was a pleasant one. Niall closed his eyes, smiling. A faint regret for lost time and missed opportunities passed through him. But one could only go forward. "Perhaps so. Major Alderaan?" He made a face. "It doesn't have the same ring, does it? But I'm still very young for a captain. And I may want to leverage any capital I earn from this to other things. Like... helping people. As you intend to do."

"That feels nice." Niall added, his voice soft. He opened his eyes, giving Lyseil a smile, his hand coming up to brush back through her long dark hair.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Lyseil nodded and gently kissed his forehead. "Of course. We can talk with my father, and brother, and we can see where to go from there, ok?" She figured Alysele Cortess probably knew some people to talk to too, but she wasn't sure how Niall might feel about mentioning her name right now, so she opted for not going there... besides, tonight was supposed to be the two of them.

Some other time, she wanted to learn more about Alysele Cortess from Niall.

"I honestly don't know what the age limit is on these things? Makes me wonder how old the Commander was when he was a captain himself though..." Jace Malcolm had already been in Havoc Squad back when he helped liberate Alderaan, that much she knew.

That thought was lost as she felt Niall's hand brushed through her hair. "Oh goodness, that's nice... mm... where was I... oh right, helping people. Hmmm..." she still paused in silence as she enjoyed the touching and caressing, while continuing to return the favor in kind. "... We can help people together, I hope?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm

"It's a bit of a tricky issue." Niall's eyes closed briefly as Lyseil kissed his forehead. "I'm aware that I have a certain amount of natural authority. And on Alderaan, the Organa name caries some weight. But in the military, experience and age count for more. There's a challenge in commanding people who are older and have served longer than you."

Lyseil's reaction to his touch brought a warm smile to Niall's face. "Is it?" He whispered. Leaning forward, he used that hand in her hair to guide their lips together for a soft, lingering kiss. "I'll keep doing it, then." He was true to his word, stroking his hand back through her hair again and again, fingertips brushing her scalp pleasantly, even as he enjoyed her doing the same for him.

Niall nodded slowly, still smiling. "I would like that very much, Lyseil. I think that the two of us make a very good team." Of one sort or another. His lips pressed together briefly. "And... one reason that I want to one day represent Alderaan is that, well Alderaan is a wonderful place. But I've often felt that we could do more, be more involved. Play a bigger role in the Republic." His lips quirked. "Help more people. Does that make sense?"
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:06 pm

"Good... I'll keep doing it too then," she said softly and gently kissed him a couple of times in return. It was nice, this moment of privacy, intimacy, and no worries or complications. In a way, Lyseil felt she could be more true to herself and Niall too, by showing her affection this one time.

"I think we make a good team, yeah," he could probably feel her head nodding under his hand. "We've worked well together so far here, and... I understand what you're saying, because I feel the same way. Our predecessors made Alderaan the jewel of the Core Worlds that it is today, but it's up to us to bring that to other worlds too - share our knowledge, the resources we can, help where we can. It's just selfish to not help when we can."

She nuzzled his neck as she relaxed once more against him. "... It's always amusing how so many people have heard of Alderaan, yet seem to know so little about what life is actually like there, don't you think?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:29 pm

"Yes, exactly." Niall said, smiling and laughing softly between kisses. "I've always felt that we have a responsibility to do so. Responsibility to my district, my people, and to Alderaan as a whole was always stressed to me, growing up. It seems strange not to apply that to the whole."

Again, Niall murmured softly as Lyseil nuzzled his neck, the feel of her lips there very pleasant indeed. His hand on her back briefly tightened, even as his other hand continued to stroke her hair. There were still lines he wouldn't cross, for both their sakes, but it felt very nice to have leave to enjoy each other's touch.

"Ahhh..." Where was he? Oh, right. "I've noticed that same thing, actually. Especially as a noble; I think the word gives people a certain image. But it doesn't fit us, not as I understand it." Niall sighed. "And I keep trying to get people to visit, or even move there. Even one of the Sith. I've had little success so far." He frowned. Luth was the greatest failure there, of course. But she made her choice.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:09 pm

"Yes!" she exclaimed in agreement. "People hear royalty and nobility, and think we're some high-and-mighty slave-drivers, like the Sith or the Hutts almost. They don't see how our world works, the responsibility we feel for our world and in contributing to our society. Even my family, I've seen father award those not from the noble houses with land and titles for exceptional skill, and I've seen how much time and effort and concern he puts in for those who we are responsible for. Nobility is more than just ruling; it's responsibility."

Lyseil knew people couldn't understand how society worked on Alderaan, without having been there. How crime was so low and standard of living for the average person was so high when education and assistance was offered to so many people.

Her fingers curled around the longer part of his hair affectionately. "Sith? Now what kind of Sith would you want to invite to Alderaan?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:25 pm

"Responsibility is right." Niall said. "I used to feel that very keenly. How many people gave for my education and training? How could I ever repay them? And then, once someone first actually gave their life for me..." He sighed, his arms tightening around Lyseil, seeking the comfort of her touch. "But lately... it's felt like less of a weight, somehow. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can manage it better, or perhaps it's more familiar." He smiled. "Either way, I like being able to talk about it with someone who understands." He kissed her forehead.

Niall sighed, smiling in reminiscence. "Ah, yes. That would be Shaisha. She's the one who coined the Captain Alderaan nickname. I wish there was some way to pay her back for that." His lips quirked. "But... she helped us to find Rayne's murderer. The first time. And... I saw her display kindness. She was concerned about missing children. And she reached out to us on more than one occasion."

He shrugged, his hands moving against Lyseil with the motion. "She was still a Sith. She said the strangest thing at the last conversation we shared. 'I will impart my will upon the galaxy', or something like that, as though we were talking about summer plans." He chuckled softly. "I don't know that I'd call her a friend... but I think perhaps I'd like to."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:49 pm

"Uh-huh..." Lyseil wasn't quite sure what to think about that. Sith, for all she knew, were all meanieheads and Evil. With a capital E. They killed for fun, enslaved people, and just wanted to destroy stuff. "I guess even they can care too... in their own weird way?"

Part of her suspected there was probably some ulterior motive involved.

"I do like being able to talk so freely with you about all this. Like you said, someone who understands. I know some people from home don't understand it either, but I'd say that's the minority." She smiled proudly at that. "At least, most people I remember from home all seemed like decent people, with a good head on their shoulders who had a noble soul; which I find defines nobility more than birth or titles."

Lyseil sighed slowly with satisfaction as she felt comfortable and relaxed in this moment. "... I was talking with Jax yesterday, after the meeting. He seems interested in turning over a new leaf, get away from the kind of life he's been living that led to all the stuff with Hurn."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:08 pm

After a brief moment of thought, Niall nodded. "Yes. I think so, too. Although sometimes I think that good people are naturally drawn to other good people, so I worry that I'm not quite getting the full picture. I've heard that a person can be judged by the company they keep." He paused a moment, kissing Lyseil's forehead once more. "It doesn't surprise me in the least that the people you know are both good and exceptional."

Niall sighed as well, pleasantly, enjoying the time they could spend together. For one night, as a proper couple. "I've spoken to Jax a few times. There's definitely some good in him. He just needs the opportunity to use it more." He nodded. "If he's interested in turning over a new leaf, I think he should get the chance to do so. He did cooperate... even if we weren't able to catch Hurn in the end."

Niall shrugged, fingers rubbing Lyseil's neck. "Besides, I believe in second chances." He frowned. "But perhaps not third. I'm not sure."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 pm

"True, you can't always give people new chances... mmm..." she relaxed even more as his fingers rubbed her neck, becoming almost like putty in his hands. "But... I don't know, I felt the senator was being overly harsh. I did... oh goodness, that's nice..." Lyseil took a deep breath before managing to continue. "I said that if he and Azura ever came to Alderaan, I'd try to see if I could put in a good word for them to have the chance to do decent and honest work there. Saresh has no authority there, after all."

The senator had been rather over-eager in stating that no space in Republic would be safe for his crew.

Her fingers returned the favour as she found his hand and began to gently massage the palm of his hand, and slowly extending out to the fingers. "Maybe the presence of good people can help others be better too?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Again, Niall laughed softly as Lyseil responded to his touch. His fingers began to press more firmly, digging into the flesh of her neck and shoulders through the fabric of her shirt. "That's good of you." Niall said softly. "I think perhaps he'd do well there." His lips quirked. "And it would definitely benefit Azura. I think she could stand to be somewhere peaceful. Perhaps she could try her hand at, I don't know, sculpting or something."

At her suggestion, Niall nodded. "I think it can, yes." He chewed his lip for a moment. "When I went to... to confront Melv this time, I brought along people I trusted. But..." He swallowed. "I can admit that they're among the more morally flexible people I know. People I thought wouldn't bat an eye if I killed Melv." His lips quirked. "That's still true, I think. But they also reminded me what I stand for. I think I've been lucky, with my friends." He sighed. "Except for Luth."

As she massaged his hand, Niall leaned forward. "That feels nice, too." He whispered, planting leisurely kisses along her jawline.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 am

"Mm, or farming. Maybe they'd settle for a peaceful life with a farm, or with herding nerfs," she chuckled at the idea, as she couldn't imagine either of them doing something so peaceful and simple.

Lyseil could only nod at Niall's words. She knew Zanebry had been there, and if anything, she could see why Niall considered the man a good friend. And a morally flexible person. "I'm sorry about what happened with her... if only I had acted sooner. More decisively. Maybe we could've helped her." Lyseil had reported to Niall what the man Vain Taskar had told her, as well as when he urged her to caution instead of going after someone who might've murdered her.

The kisses along her jawline made her tilt her head to the side, allowing Niall to more easily continue those caresses. "My hands aren't too rough for you? I mean..." she breathed in pleasantly in response to another kiss, "... I've often heard people think they're too rough and not elegant enough for a lady. My work just doesn't allow for me to keep them soft, or the nails long."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:29 am

"Oh, sure." Niall chuckled. "Azura, nerf-herder. I'm sure she'll settle into that role quickly."

Gently, Niall shook his head, his arm around Lyseil giving her a gentle squeeze. "No. Don't apologize. I can't in any way see how this would be your fault." He sighed. "I... was the one who tipped her off. Gave her a very easy, casual interview. Maybe if I'd trusted her a little less..."

"Hmmm? Oh." That cheered Niall right up. He smiled. "Not at all. I like your hands." He turned his over, gently grasping hers. His fingers traced along it, feeling the little callouses, tracing the lines. "They have character. They hint at stories you have to tell." His voice grew softer. "And they're kind and gentle. They're very fine hands, indeed."

He released her hand, letting her return to what she was doing. And for his part... Niall's lips moved, kissing down her neck now as her head tilted. "Besides," he murmured, between kisses, "-it's a mistake to judge a lady by her hands."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:40 am

"Azura the nerf-herder, Jax the farmer," Lyseil laughed, squirming a little as she did against Niall's form. Not that she did so for long as Niall's caress of her fingers and neck kept her much more interested in that.

"Mm... good man." Turning her head, she could nuzzle Niall's neck in return, giggling softly between the light kisses. It was fun, to have a date like this for the first time. To be playful and silly and affectionate. "I like the feel of your hands. They're not too hard or rough, but firm, strong... caring. Supportive." Her trimmed nails traced against his fingertips. "It's one of the things I noticed when I saw you again after all these years."

"I admit, I was a little shallow, looking only at how you had changed from that skinny and awkward boy I remembered, before noticing how you'd matured so much too."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:54 am

Niall turned his hand over, bringing it a little closer to his face, studying it briefly. "Supportive? Huh. I think I rather like that. Mmmm." The last was as Lyseil took her turn nuzzling his neck. He lowered his hand, letting her have it again. His other, having thoroughly massaged her neck, moved slowly down her back, rubbing inch by inch.

He chuckled softly at her admission. "I can hardly fault you for that. You were my younger sister's friend, after all. It was an entirely different world." Literally, he supposed, as well as figuratively. "But I did figure it out rather quickly. I wouldn't have asked you on a date so soon just because I thought you were pretty."

For a moment, he paused in their playful exchange of light kisses. "Lyseil..." He said, his voice soft. "I just want to say, no matter else what happened, what will happen..." His lips quirked. "I'm very glad that I did."
Niall Organa

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics