Re: Jitters [Day 10, EE]

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:57 am

"That's the way I like it. No attachments or oaths to you kind." He stood in place with his hands crossed on his chest. "Just get my vengeance, take kids I adopted here, take the mercenary pay and go back to my business. And if I die before that, it'll be a good death, in a battle against a worthy foe. Not a self-righteous hypocrite like you."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:12 pm

"Bury yourself, Tin-Can," Chase said, rising to her feet. "I don't know who you're putting in my shoes, but I'm not them. So stop talking like you know who I am, cause ya don't."

Chase half turned and collected her helmet.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:16 pm

"Not any more than you know who I am, brat." He smirked, then put his helmet on too. "Enough pointless talk."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:18 pm

"You said plenty enough for me," Chase said as she stepped passed him and toward her craft. Raising a hand in a wave but at its zenith she flipped the bird.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:22 pm

"Nu ret'urcye mhi." He laughed, and turned toward the ramp of the Turtle.

/exit

Oddyn Vizsla

Previous
Forum Statistics