Re: [Day 10 - Early Afternoon] Space, The Final Front?

Postby Teffa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:30 am

"I'm pretty sure that we all need one after this," she said with a sigh. "The question is, whether we could afford it or not. If you happen to know a backdoor in with all of your connections, I won't tell anyone if you tell me."
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:06 am

"To a beach resort?" He paused thoughtfully. "Well Captain Alderaan said if I needed anything I could just ask, and its likely his family owns some sort of beach house on Alderaan."

"Maybe I can convince him to let me borrow, so some friends and I could relax? Other then that though... Maybe?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:37 am

She tilted her head slightly. "You know another Captain, now? Or is this the same one you were talking about earlier?"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:16 am

"The same one." Zane explained, a small smile on his lips. "Though if we want to get technical I know quite a few Captains. I mean at the very least you qualify as one."
She did own her own ship after all.

"The ones that are in the military, are just a handful though, and Niall is the only one from Alderaan."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:18 am

"Oh, so hence the name 'Captain Alderaan'. I suppose it does have a rather catchy and memorable ring to it. How is he like in person? Since he's might be seeing me for a position and all!"

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 am

"He's a nice guy, a bit uptight but that's probably to be expected as he's both a officer and a noble." He offered altherr chiss girl a smile. "Despite all that has easy to get along with."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:39 pm

"A noble, but a nice guy," she murmured thoughtfully as if that was a peculiar archetype. "I would imagine he would have to be a formal guy, at least a bit, considering he has troops to lead. I'll keep that in mind, don't want to get on his bad side. Especially, when he might the one doling out the credits in the future."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:06 pm

"That's good thinking." Z agreed, flashing a grin. "I should probably tell you, he is a bit of a dork too, like's old movies and dressing up in costumes at conventions. Not something you really need to know, but he does look pretty good on those posters, I don't want you to be surprised if he's not exactly like you thought he would be."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:44 am

"Old movies and dressing up in costumes..." she took in the information, which was starting to sound like traits that should be going up on a dating profile than anything else. Seeing as the captain in question was a noble, dating was likely out of the question and arrangements had probably already been made. "Sound like a fun guy, at least a guy who knows fun. I don't know if those will ever come up but I'll keep an eye out when he's in the area and there just happens to be a convention around the corner."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Would Zane try and hook up Niall with Teffa? Probably, the man needed a couple more girlfriends before he got married after all. Not that the Captain was liable to listen to his advice. "Your choice on that part, I just find it easier to negotiate with someone if you know a bit about them though." You could get the upper hand sometimes.

"Still I do hope you two form some kinda deal. Seems the both of you have stuff you could gain from it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:11 pm

"Right, right! And I do appreciate the pointers, thank you." she smiled broadly on that note. "As habits and quirks go, this one is pretty normal when it comes to nobles. I'm sure you might know that people on the fringe can get...pretty fringe-y when it comes to personalities. You get people who think they have their own galactic empire and expect people to act a certain way around them. Which is...not entirely wrong, given how much money people have sometimes. I think this should go pretty smoothly."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:47 pm

"You're not wrong there... You end up meeting a lot of interesting stories on the fringe. If we ever get that dinner in, maybe we can dmshare some."

Z offered Teffa a warm smile. "I should be getting out of your hair though, its was nice chatting with you Teffa."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:56 pm

"Oh, thank you for chatting with me! You've given me a lot to think about and potentially think about. Maybe in the future, I should be buying you a few bottles instead of selling them for you." She laughed softly.

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 am

"I'll look forward to that." He replied with a light laugh. "Maybe we'll get a chance to share a few drinks if you do." He raised a hand to tip his hat in farewell to the lovely Chiss woman.

"Until we meet again, Teffa."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:03 am

If Teffa had a hat, she would definitely give him a similar tip. Alas, she had to rely on other gestures instead. She gave him something of a casual salute with her hand. "Great! Until next time, and I'm not just saying that. See you later, Berry."

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:03 am

"See you later, Teffa." He flashed one last smile before turning, giving her a casual wave as he walked away.

/exit.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Teffa returned to sitting with her feet up to enjoy the view, while it lasted.

/scene

Description

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Previous
Forum Statistics