Sidecar (Day 10 Early Night)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:25 pm

Ships were boring, and big ships? Well, they were just boring packed into a larger place. Which made them even more boring? At least it was boring with the possibility of company though. Making his way to the observation deck, along with his guitar. Zane found himself a place to sit with his back to the view. If he was going to play, he needed to keep an eye on the audience after all.

Opening the case, he lifted out the guitar, and began going through the process to make sure everything was in tune. Maybe people would come to listen, maybe they wouldn't it didn't bother him either way.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Sidecar (Day 10 Early Night)

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:43 am

A lady passed by and smiled at him faintly. "Good evening, Zanebry. Do you mind if I take a seat with you?" She then dipped her head. "And I would also like permission to interrupt you."
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:03 am

"You're not interrupting, I hadn't even gotten started." He replied with a easy smile, scooting over on the bench to make some room for her. "But, please do join me, Nytera."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:11 am

Nytera took the seat and gave him a small smile. "Zanebry, I have been unsure of whether or not it would be appropriate to ask you about this." She lowered her eyes and then sighed. "Everyday it frustrates me to no end that that man is still alive and is here on this very station." Her eyes turned a bit happier and she reached for his hand. "It has been so wonderful to see you in what time there is to spare though."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:26 am

It had been nice, though it seemed they had but brief moments, and well there was also a few complications as well, a few things he hadn't planned on. "What is it you want to ask me Nytera?" He asked softly, letting his fingers intertwine with hers.

It seemed like it was almost obviously about Garreth, there were only a few men she could be so peeved about.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:57 am

"Why did they have to bring him back alive?" she murmured. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. "Well, I could never strive to have something happen to him. The temptation is there, with your repertoire, but that is a decision I cannot make."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:08 am

"That's the way of the Republic, of the Jedi. To spare your enemies when they are defeated. To give them a proper trial." He paused for a moment enjoying the feeling of her being close to him.

There was a question he had to ask though. One he felt she wanted him to ask. "Is it a decision you want me to make, Nytera?" Zane asked softly, though he was fairly certain he didn't want to hear it.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:12 pm

"No, no, I do not need you to act opposing to what I say. I would rather you listen to my thoughts," she said. She tapped on his leg, out of fidgeting rather than any suggestion. "Does that not beg the question of what a proper trial is then? The Republic would be condemning them for crimes against the Republics when they are not citizens." Nytera sighed. "Well, I am certainly not purporting that they should escape justice."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:31 pm

"I don't think that it really matters that they aren't citizens of the Republic, they'll be under trial for war crimes." It wasn't like they were being accused of murder. Though they were being tried for that. "Those require a punishment, and a harsh one, if nothing else but to serve as a deterrent from others committing them." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"They won't escape justice, I don't think there is even a slender chance of that." If there was, he would take care of it.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:48 pm

"But who decides the war crimes? The Republic, correct? Did the Mandalorians ever agree that these were war crimes? Could we put Sith Lords on trial too or would the Sith Empire object?" The woman gave a small giggle. "Forgive me, please, Zanebry. I have to spend a great deal of posturing."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:15 pm

"I can only imagine." Zane replied with a shake of his head. This was definitely why it was easier just to kill people. Even if that could cause problems down the line. "In a perfect galaxy we would all decide there are things you simply dont do to each other, but we are far from that. So, all we vmcan do is make do."

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics