(D10 EE) Visitation

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:40 am

Eralynn Varad lied on her medical bed in a gown. It was clear that she had a long way to go for her recovery to finish. Her figure was much less imposing with the armor removed from her, without her collection of teeth, without her weaponry. Still, to keep her contained, metal restrains tied down all of her limbs. Sedation was also available at the click of a button and she was under watch at all times. "Did you expect me to apologize?" she asked the zabrak brooding over her. The fallen warlord stared at the ceiling, her mood distant and aloof rather than the hysterical fits that had been reported before.

"You brought shame to all of the Mando'ade with your actions." Deriss scoffed and paced about the room. "I know what had happened to you but it is more than inexcusable. We all face pain and loss but you are one of the few that completely lose themselves!"

The prisoner's lips turned to a smirk and she looked over. "You despise me as I despise the Republic for taking everything from me. I would have seen the galaxy burn. But now I am shackled." She let out a bitter laugh. "This is a fate worse than death."

"If that's the case, then you deserve it."

"Especially since I am now dealing with a nagging 'moral compass' here," Eralynn continued.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Re: (D10 EE) Visitation

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 am

Layne had a bit of a headache, and came barging into the room looking for some kind of cure. Mostly it was just an excuse to stretch her legs, though. The headache would probably pass. They always did.

"Yo," she called out, "anyone here? Doc?"

Then she noticed the situation. She blinked.

"Oh, hey. Either of you know a good headache cure?"
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:52 am

"Hit the sedation button," Eralynn groaned from her captivity.

Deriss shot the prisoner an amused look and turned over to Layne. "I tend to try toughing it out. Comes with the whole 'Mandalorian bravado' and whatnot. But anyways, I'm not a doctor of any sort." She gave a small smile. "Is your headache bad?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 am

Cole sauntered in, he'd been dragged away from Medical for another Staff Meeting that felt like a waste of his time. He glanced at Eralynn, noting that she was currently quiet, "Layne, I wasn't expecting any patients yet."
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:59 am

"Ah yes, bravado, I know it well," she shrugged. By now they would surely noticed the lightsabers she carried with her everywhere. "It's not really that bad, but I didn't have anything better to do than find some relief anyhow."

She looked toward Eralynn. "Man, you're so lucky, sedatives are fun."

Layne was, of course, fucking with her, having recognized her from the briefings. It was unfortunate that her fun was cut short by a licensed medical professional.

"Yo, doc. Just stretching my legs."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:04 am

"You realise this is a medbay, not a zoo?" Cole pressed his lips together and crossed closer to Eralynn's bed, taking out his datapad as he went. He checked her file for updates, he didn't agree with the regime of sedation, not while she was calm. Put some chemical restraints in her and let her lie there with her own thoughts, the refuge of sleep's too good for her.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:05 am

"Well, I did come in for a headache cure," she said, watching the situation unfold, "but I think I found it."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:10 am

"Inappropriate as it may be, I believe the young lady is dealing our captive a sweet dose of devaluation." She gave a soft shrug. "She does it to everyone she ever interacts with."
Nekoinu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:12 am

"I do?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:16 am

Cole gave the zabrack a narrow look. Layne was possibly the single toughest person he'd met, not that he'd admit it to the conflicted young woman, and to the best of his knowledge, she wasn't in the habit of slinging insults, not when she can sling those lightsabers to brutal effect.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:28 am

"Oh, I was referring to our captive here. You don't commit so many atrocities unless you see the victims as worthless."
Nekoinu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 am

Layne had been known to insult the hell out of people. There were times she enjoyed it far more than she should. But it didn't really matter if it was Layne or Eralynn that had been indicated with the comment.

She shrugged.

"Wait, are you like, a big deal or something?"

She was fucking with Eralynn again.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:14 am

"By my shackles, I am led to believe so." Eralynn laughed for a few moments before closing her eyes. "I have no purpose, young one. I am kept alive because a Jedi demands it so."
Nekoinu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:34 am

"Yes, not killing people who can't fight back is kind of what we Jedi do. At least that's what the others keep telling me. Funny too, I've actually started listening to them."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:37 pm

"So you turn to mocking people unable to retaliate. How glorious the Jedi are, paragons of justice." She smiled. "You must be very proud."
Nekoinu

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:11 pm

"Many would say justice demands a great deal more. I like to think I'm rather forgiving in that regard."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Galen Sol » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Space was dangerous and boring, and Galen still hated it. Hoping for some distracting conversation, he picked up a few box dinners from the mess hall and brought them to share with Cole.

"Doc? I brought you some dinner. I didn't know what you liked, so I grabbed a few."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:41 pm

Waving Galen in, "I'm sure there's a spot on that bench there." To Eralynn, "your tongue seems to be functioning just fine," he countered.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:59 pm

Eralynn shifted as much as she could to a more comfortable position. "Well, I did tell Knight Carrack to cut out my tongue if she found it to be displeasing. Any of you could do the same." She then looked back to the ceiling. "Such would be the penalty for failure."
Nekoinu

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:01 am

"But then taunting you would be unfair, wouldn't it?" Still, Cole brought up her diagnostics in the glass of his spectacles, assessing her pain levels.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:15 am

"Another Mandalorian masochist."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:35 am

"Take your pick, Doc." he offered Cole, then looked to the others. "Your welcome to some, too."
Galen Sol

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 am

"Fair enough," Eralynn said to Cole's remark. She smirked and closed her eyes, apparently done with talking for now. In terms of pain, it appeared that she was still in discomfort from all of the injuries she had sustained from her capture. However, she was a willful woman, and often refused to show her pain. Back when she had been brought in, her bare body had shown several lacerations, presumably from a whip. Others had concluded that it had been training and punishment combined.
Nekoinu

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:46 am

Cole stepped closer to the diagnostic bed and pressed some buttons, administering a mild painkiller. It was a small thing, but it served two purposes: in the first it eased his own conscience to not allow a patient to suffer needlessly, but in the second it denied some small part of her pride if he took away some of that pain she so stoically endured. It was both a kindness, and not.

Pushing his spectacles up the bridge of his nose with one finger, he turned to Galen and the offered meals, "what are our choices this evening?"
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:10 am

"Let's see..." he looked through the boxes. "Nerf sausage, Alderaan stew, gi dumpling soup, brualki brisket, a nuna salad sandwich and a spiced bantha burger.,
Galen Sol

Next
Forum Statistics