Re: Glamour Gal (Day 11 Late Morning)

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:03 am

The prisoner chuckled for a bit. "Are you similar to me? Is that how you came to hamper my munitions, discover my outposts?" She looked up to the ceiling. "Both of us have a drive in us that pushes us forward. No teeth necklaces for you, though."

Eralynn did not look at the man during her answer. "Aaroth only wanted what was best for me. I regret pulling him through anything he did not want to do. He was always a fan of war, though." She shook her head with a solemn smile on her lips. "And for my sister: I am sorry that I never spoke with her after I lost Zarren. Don't tell her, but I think she should have reached out more. Maybe I would have heard her then."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Re: Glamour Gal (Day 11 Late Morning)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:10 am

"Trophies arent exactly something I'm after, and loathe as I am to admit it, we probably do share a few similarities. I'm probably just a bit more focused." Colder? He shook his head.

"I'll let her know, at least that first part." Some things were better left unsaid. Looking down at her for a few moments more, his lips twitched into a half smile. "For what it's worth I hope they dont make you linger, and let you pass quickly, and on the other side you find your husband waiting."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics