For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Space Oddity [Oddyn's Q&A]

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Ask away if there's anything to ask. Probably not long before he dies, so why not to make the ball rolling.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Re: Space Oddity [Oddyn's Q&A]

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:36 am

Oddyn was quite the ultimate scrapper! I wonder what build managed to rack him up to 20 wounds.
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:50 am

A Mandalorian Heavy with Brawn 4. I have one more Toughened to take on the tree but also got lucky with Aznuri tatoo and got what amounted to free Toughened. I got a lot of mileage in the game from ranks in Athletics and Resilience. If Odd lives and acquires more experience, I'll get the talent that awards post-factum Soak equalling Resilience from Destiny, so on demand he'd be as tough as an acklay.

I tried to portray his as a man of principle and values but also warlike, stubborn and unrelenting against adversity. He was my also way to show how to respect an enemy, being a Mandalorian. Much of who he was and what he said was putting him at odds with the blue camp and he was not willing to accommodate their sensitivities, but he always kept his part of the deal.

He had softer facets. Mirthful, charming or goofy sides came up with Cole, Baes and Teffa mostly. But he had moral clarity that held the first stage. At some point I ironised I play a better samurai in SW than in L5R. XD
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:46 pm

What's next for Oddyn? Ride off into the sunset with his newfound kids, I imagine?
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Maybe. Still thinking about it. Kids shall be a part of it for sure. It'll be some time before he can return, if ever, however. He won't fit on Alderaan, so Hoth is the earliest, but only if Moyr dies or is npcfied. So him ending as one shot is likely.

If there's a time jump and a legacy game, I might play one of his kids!

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:56 pm

I imagine this is Huti when she grows up!

Oddyn Vizsla

Forum Statistics