For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Pew Pew (Delmi Q&A)

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Overall was a pew pew game for Delmi. A fair amount of pew happened. She seemed to brush some folks the wrong way sometimes. She'll be joining the Republic and aiming for a spot on Havoc Squad.

Sorry for potentially making fights harder by being super geared and spec'd up. Lots of pew potential.

Thanks for the threads. If you have questions, pew away.

---

Some things I wrote for Delmi to get some character development. Her whole arc is kinda here:

All I have to do is dreaaam.

Memories... All alone in the Moonlight.

Bang bang. My baby shot me down.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Re: Pew Pew (Delmi Q&A)

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Okay, I'll admit it. Whenever I look at your character. I always read her name as Demi Moore. >.>
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:36 pm

We have an internet SW random name generator to thank for that. Was going to be Alluria Koor for a while, then shifted the first name to something else.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:32 am

With her joining the Republic, it seems her father's footsteps are complete. Sort of? What made her reconsider joining?
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 pm

It was just kind of a series of little things that tilted her that way. Some of the things would be: Going with Chase on the negotiations and Saresh not compromising with the gangster queen; talking with Chase about the Republic; chatting with Cpt. Alderaan here and there about random stuff; Jace telling her to live her own life; everyone else here being a softy who didn't want to kill bad guys (made her feel they needed protection); flashback scenes I wrote which kinda pushed her that way because they were pro-pubby.

That kind of stuff.

Thanks for the thread btw. Would've been nice to go to Garig Town together if the town hadn't fallen on such 'hard' times.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:30 am

I enjoyed your flashbacks/internal monologues/inner journey!
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Delmi Koor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:48 am

I'm glad. I enjoyed Delmi even though she didn't seem to click with any other PC in particular. Nice to know that she was enjoyable to someone out there too.

Aran was fun, wish I would've poked you for some talking more.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:32 am

I wish I had more time to read up more into your character. Delmi seemed to be a rather interesting character. I just ended up being way busy during this game. >.>
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Forum Statistics