For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Born Superior (Nudimsu Q&A)

Postby Nudimsu » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Hey, I was actually more active than I was in NS. Go me!

Any questions about Nudie?
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack
Nudimsu

Re: Born Superior (Nudimsu Q&A)

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:25 pm

So, what does Nudi and the Turtle do next?
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Aran Enfas » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Were you up to no good, as Z suspected? :P
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Thank you for the Chiss to Chiss chat! I imagine we were putting those subtitlers at work. ;)
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Blue person! :D

Will Nudimsu go to Alderaan? :mrgreen:
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Nudimsu » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Hacha Tsuko wrote:So, what does Nudi and the Turtle do next?

I'm weighing my options. I have a few ideas, though things changed a bit since the only crew left will soon be just Durasay and me.. :cry:

Aran Enfas wrote:Were you up to no good, as Z suspected? :P

In this game? Just trying to establish a name, do work, and keep up the work to make a reputation.

Next game, though...I think I stop coasting.

Teffa wrote:Thank you for the Chiss to Chiss chat! I imagine we were putting those subtitlers at work. ;)

Such blue text. Much wow.

I think Nudie needed to talk to a fellow Chiss, what with losing a crewmate. He may not act it, but he is a bit emotional right now...for him, I mean. With what is about to happen, I think that might be the tipping point.

Chiss are big on family, as I said, and most of his adopted family have either dead or left. Try as he might, he is still only a 18 year old; he hasn't had the chance to build the temperament as well as others, since for fellow Chiss it's a constant game of pushing buttons to get a reaction.

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Blue person! :D

Will Nudimsu go to Alderaan? :mrgreen:

How could I let the Princess down? I do think he would like her more in her home enviroment and not on a battlefield.

He's only just coming out of his shell and starting to learn to how to do basic conversations; he was not ready for...her.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Nudimsu

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:39 am

So...now that Hacha is alive, is there room for him on the Turtle? He doesn't mind that "Ascendency" thing you mentioned.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 am

Nudimsu wrote:How could I let the Princess down? I do think he would like her more in her home enviroment and not on a battlefield.

He's only just coming out of his shell and starting to learn to how to do basic conversations; he was not ready for...her.

We'll find you a nice person to dance with at the ball. :D
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 am

Hacha will love to be his dance partner!!!
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 am

Hacha Tsuko wrote:Hacha will love to be his dance partner!!!

I'll ship that!

*puts yaoi-sparkles on Hacha/Nudimsu*
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:03 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:

I'll ship that!

"It is alright captain. I have a hyperspace generator on this ship. We can escape her soon."
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Nudimsu » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:14 am

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Lyseil Panteer wrote:

I'll ship that!

"It is alright captain. I have a hyperspace generator on this ship. We can escape her soon."

...all engines, maximum warp. Make it so, number two.

Nudimsu

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 am

Awww they're eloping together already.

<3
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Nudimsu » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 am

Same answer to the Craw question from the last game: I can do better.

Nudimsu

Forum Statistics