Local space around the Bankor system.

Re: [Day 11 - Late Afternoon] Dark Exodus (Closed)

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:47 am

"She went that way?" Tethys looks toward the corridor in question. "And no word since?" She frowns, two vertical furrows appearing between her eyebrows. "Better not go alone, Senator. I'll... I'll get my medpac." A few long strides take her to where the kit is still sitting next to Dynos, tipped on its side by the engine blast earlier.

"Lunda will be down shortly."
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:23 am

''I'll wait for Lunda and keep an eye on Dylos'' she replied ''Then we will join you''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Lunda Mae » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 am

Lunda arrived and said, “Where is Layne?”
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:04 am

''She apparently ran off to face Zash...alone...'' she rubbed her temples ''I pray she did not do so or that Zash left before she tried anything''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:05 am

Tethys Carrack wrote:"She went that way?" Tethys looks toward the corridor in question. "And no word since?" She frowns, two vertical furrows appearing between her eyebrows. "Better not go alone, Senator. I'll... I'll get my medpac." A few long strides take her to where the kit is still sitting next to Dynos, tipped on its side by the engine blast earlier.

"Lunda will be down shortly."

The tall Pantoran turned to look at her, and nodded. "We should hurry, then." His eyes narrowed as he watched her grab the medpac, and again, the helpless form of the assassin.

Consider yourself lucky, Dynos Val. Had it been my Master and not the Jedi, you would have drawn your last breath.

Turning again, the heavy foot falls of his boots against durasteel plating echoed.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 am

Tethys's boot heels click along the corridor more lightly than Durasay's, but with equal firmness. Slinging the medpac strap over her shoulder as she goes, she lets him keep the lead. He clearly has some strong emotion to burn through.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Previous
Forum Statistics